• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

do cuckolds ever do this

• Thread starterjett44
  • Start date
J

jett44

My wife wants me to sleep in a adult crib her ex built for me so I can watch him fuck her and give her another baby while I am in crib. Also she bought a lot of new baby stuff bottles pacifers even diapers. On top of that she seem to hint I would have to warm her ex up with my mouth. This seems crazy does this happen in cuckold world. She knows I have been searching the web and knows part of the cuckold stuff excites me

Reactions: wifeslilone
If this is something you are into, then fine, whatever floats your boat. Your kink is okay, my kink is okay.

If it is not something you, personally, are into, then I reiterate my advice from the other thread to get out now.

I've read stories like this. The bride turns the cuck into a little baby girl with the diapers, the crib etc etc. as kinked as i am it didn't float my boat. it reminds me of child abuse. also if she has the bull's baby what becomes of you as the kid gets older. hard to explain at the kids school open house when junioir pipes up about his big sister/brother.

my ideal is being turned into the maid and servicing whoever my mistress tells me to. if you go the maid route you could morph into the maid/nanny.

warming up the bull, IMHO, is a duty a sissy cuck should be pleased to do. the sissy cuck should also be prepared to service the bull in the mistress's absence.

just my 2 cents
gw3n

You should do as you are told

jett44 said:
My wife wants me to sleep in a adult crib her ex built for me so I can watch him fuck her and give her another baby while I am in crib. Also she bought a lot of new baby stuff bottles pacifers even diapers. On top of that she seem to hint I would have to warm her ex up with my mouth. This seems crazy does this happen in cuckold world. She knows I have been searching the web and knows part of the cuckold stuff excites me

It is a cuck's duty to prepare and clean, which for most cucks a desire not an obligation.

Attachments

• 2937.jpg
    2937.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 500
  • 9faf.jpg
    9faf.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 488
  • crm118.jpg
    crm118.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 503
  • stop_crying.jpg
    stop_crying.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 418
Okay I told my wife I like watching her have sex but not sure I want her to fuck him. I am going to tell her tonight I will do hand job for him thats all. No sleeping in crib or any other baby stuff so will see how it goes.

Just my observation, but if this is true and not made up, your wife has about zero respect for you at this point. There should be sexual gratification for all involved or no go. At this point your wife and her ex are the only two getting anything out of your marriage. Leave now. The kids are not yours and you have no obligations to anyone. By leaving, you can salvage some self respect as a man. If leaving gets her attention and unfucks this whole deal, great! If she remains with the ex after you leave, then you will know what her plan was all along. Get out now, man!!!

it not easy her ex seems to have her under his thub he more the problem. But I will tell them both tonight i am leaving this

Her being under the ex's thumb is precisely the problem. You have, however, been the enabler in this by standing by and letting it go on unchallenged. Get out. Get counseling. Move on. Life is too short to waste.

I told her she and her ex want to talk about it later with me. I doubt we can reach anything though he seems to think he can get his way all the time. I have a great job and would rather not risk photos of me with him and my wife leaking but I am not staying and he is wrong thinking he can make me. Some of this I find exciting not all of it. This is to much I let it go to far and now reading here I know it has to end. My wife saw I was reading up on this stuff and maybe she figured I be okay with it. No wa I am sucking him or sleeping in crib so I am outtonight for good

It is what it is. Gain from the experience and move on the wiser man for it. If the best your wife can do is enlist the ex to help convince you, then she is already too far gone. The ex, of course, wants you to stay so he never has to grow up and start providing for his kid and future kids he wants to make with your wife.

Good for you being able to salvage some self respect, jett. Be strong, and don't buy the ex's bullshit.

Thanks I will, no way I can go along the crib has restranits so I could never do that I dont trust them enough to be cuffed to anything. I am sure I will get some kind of bs I have made up my mind I just hope I can talk my wife into compromise and just go back to way it was

jett44 said:
Thanks I will, no way I can go along the crib has restranits so I could never do that I dont trust them enough to be cuffed to anything. I am sure I will get some kind of bs I have made up my mind I just hope I can talk my wife into compromise and just go back to way it was

Going back is easy if you both care for each other, otherwise, you might learn something important very soon.

What Jax and CiP said. You will learn where your wife's loyalties truly lie very soon.

marys_pet said:
What Jax and CiP said. You will learn where your wife's loyalties truly lie very soon.
Hope it works out in your favor. The rewards of this lifestyle can be great IF you have a partner that is in it WITH YOU till the very end.

Too many people try this, and other, lifestyles to try and ad spice to fix a failing or sliding relationship, and it NEVER works. To have a succesfull (swinging, cuck) lifestyle the relationship has to be strong beforehand. Comunication is key for survival.

buddy watch your ass,

This ex boyfriend sounds like a bull that gets his way.

Your wife is going to back him up...... I am very troubled by having a crib that has a way to secure you.

Your wife and her bull will try and get you bound to get you to go with the whole cuckold life.
Do not meet with both of them just your wife.

Let us know how is works out for ya jett44. I am with joejoecall, I would meet with the wife alone since this is YOUR marriage you are talking about. The ex would just have to deal with the fact it is over. Sounds like the ex might be the type to bring some extra help along to get you secured against your will.

Has anyone heard from Jett since the big talk?

Jett what gives? did you get your wife to see it your way. Your being silent has me wondering if your wife and bull got there way. Dont be ashamed venting here will help.

he´s in the crib :D
joejoecall said:
Jett what gives? did you get your wife to see it your way. Your being silent has me wondering if your wife and bull got there way. Dont be ashamed venting here will help.

Users who are viewing this thread