• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

do cuckolds ever do this

• Thread starterjett44
  • Start date
There are more than one kind of cuckold

jett44 said:
Thanks I will, no way I can go along the crib has restranits so I could never do that I dont trust them enough to be cuffed to anything. I am sure I will get some kind of bs I have made up my mind I just hope I can talk my wife into compromise and just go back to way it was

Going back to your orginal questions "do cuckolds ever do this", Yes they do and strangely it seems to be a desire. Some, I think most, cuckolds have a sissy feminine side and seek a domenant woman to be a mother figure, they are used to and yes desire to be humiliated and subjected to her will. Jett44 I feel you are one of the unwilling cuckolds in a way, yes it excites you, but you are not willing to allow yourself to be subjected to both your wife and her lovers. A sissy cuck, who writes in pink, sincerely wants to suck her bulls cock, eat her creamfilled pussy/ass, and yes hun take his cock and try to be a better pussy than the wife.

Consider, she wants you to be in the crib watching so you may never throw it up in her face, a sissy cuck would jump at the chance of prepareing her lover and guide his cock into her pussy. Someone above told you to leave and salvage what you can of your manhood. I was good sound advice

I doubt you will follow it and well cock is soooo goood.

Attachments

• YouWill.jpg
    YouWill.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 149
  • hurwimp.jpg
    hurwimp.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 147
  • APDilTng.jpg
    APDilTng.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 165
  • LookAtMe.jpg
    LookAtMe.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 160
  • obediencetng4.jpg
    obediencetng4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 146
Mimi,

not every cuck is wired like us (we'll have to work on that!). i love role play but i don't think i could do the baby thing unless there was a level of trust in the other players, there's no trust in this situation.

either way for jett he probably has way to much on his hands to fill us in, either in a crib or in some motel with no computer with internet.

kisses,
gw3n

DO I take it no word from Jett means the bull got his way?

Yeah he's restrained in the crib watching the fuckfest take place. Good baby Jett

Oh how right you are gw3n

gw3n said:
Mimi,

not every cuck is wired like us (we'll have to work on that!). i love role play but i don't think i could do the baby thing unless there was a level of trust in the other players, there's no trust in this situation.

either way for jett he probably has way to much on his hands to fill us in, either in a crib or in some motel with no computer with internet.

kisses,
gw3n

Trust, is so important, and obviously it is not present in this case with jett44. I feel the issue was decided long ago and jett44 stayed, hereafter he will end up whining and crying as he does as his Mistress/wife/lover desires.:)

Attachments

• 0423fdc-09a.jpg
    0423fdc-09a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 29_0.jpg
    29_0.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 44a.jpg
    44a.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 166
  • a+little+reminder.jpg
    a+little+reminder.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 162
  • b6ee.jpg
    b6ee.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 175
Jett I am interested in hearing about how things turned out for you.
Does everyone think he really gave in or was ****** to give in? I do think he is stuck in the crib. Could be he just told the ex and wife to go to fuck themself

He did say he had to go to Starbuck's to post on this board. Maybe he can't drag the crib all the way to Starbuck's?

Yeah, I think he's stuck in the crib. The fact that his wife was going to have her BF "explain" things to him says everything we need to know about their marriage and her loyalties.

They were probably sitting on some piece of information that he didn't want public. Something like taxes probably.

I wonder if his diaper is wet? Diaper rash is a pain in the ass!

gw3n

I believe you wll get your answer if you read jet44's other thread "did anyones wife have baby from ex"

I read it, I think the other poster might be right. The ex brought help so either they had stuff on jett or they do know to make him obey. The bull must be for showing jett who the boss is.

sissy baby

sissy moan aka maresi simone is fully used to suckle at pacifers and feeding bottles for almost her whole life. And being a true sissy she of couse didn'd hesitated to tell and to show her new Love, 'her' actual Mistress Rose, all about that right at T/their second date in 1998.

In 2002 the Mistress - who had made sissy moan Her legal sissy wife just some months before - decided to have a baby with a real Bull: being far too tiny and too impotent to satisfy Her anyway this sissy had to undergo a rather humiliating examination proofing that she in fact is also almost infertile: Without a hormonal treatment and an in vitro fertilisation she simply wouldn't be able to father a child.

So far so good - at least from a cuckolds point of view. But finally last autumn She herself had an examination showing that She as well isn't able to conceive a child.

The following months for sure has been rather hard for Mistress Rose and Her sissy but then at sissy moans last birthday the Mistress surprised her little gurl with this cute littel baby romper as her regular birthday present:

And since this unforgettable day in May Mstress Rose really insists that Her little sissy has to fit in as the little baby gurl She alway wanted to have! So the only two thing left would be a real crib for this sissy and hopefully a new Daddy to please her Mommy dearest. (And for sure this sissy hopes that the crib won't be removed from her Mommy's bedroom!)

curtsy,
sissy moan

Love to hear what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread