• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
msbevw said:
I had a sexy dream last night. I was sitting on my couch all dressed up in a sexy dress with the sexiest undies I own under it. My dress was so short that as I sat my pantied crotch was peaking out. Next to me was a handsome man who kept kissing me deeply. After breaking a kiss, he pointed to his crotch and I slid off the couch and positioned myself between his legs as he unbuckled his pants. I helped him pull them off and watch his gorgeous cock spring to life. I eagerly took it in my hands and then bent forward and place a kiss on the tip. I looked up into his twinkling eyes, opened my mouth, and slowly took him into my mouth. I gave him the best blowjob I have ever done. As he started to cum, he shot one load in my mouth, then pulled out and shot 4 explosive shot on my face. He wiped the last of it on my lips and then I sucked him in and cleaned him up. It was a great dream!
Would you like to make your dream come true by sucking my cock?
It would be a dream cum true for me

20190818-220145.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bonemeal and old fred
well put it this way, i start of showing him her pics and before i know it i am on my knees with his cock down the back of my throat

IMG_0686.JPG Snapshot_52.png Snapshot_53.png

• Love
Reactions: tutuburg, Nazareth, bonemeal and 1 other person
scr said:
well put it this way, i start of showing him her pics and before i know it i am on my knees with his cock down the back of my throat

IMG_0686.JPG Snapshot_52.png Snapshot_53.png
and then he fucked you?

Reactions: firedogg81 and Bibob
@scr, that is awesome. I'd love to do that too - suck someone while they enjoyed my wife's pics

Reactions: old fred and bonemeal
every12seconds said:
@scr, that is awesome. I'd love to do that too - suck someone while they enjoyed my wife's pics
How about sucking their cock while they lick your wife's pussy?

Reactions: BILLD
absolutely! I'd love to get them ready to fuck her hot pussy.

Reactions: old fred
old fred said:
and then he fucked you?
Yes, my wife's lover and I often watch the videos I have made of the two of them fucking while stroking each others cock before he lays me down on my back to fuck me while he watches himself on the screen fucking my wife.
It is a perverted thrill to know that the cock in me has also fucked my wife.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky and old fred
Would love to be able to suck you off. Nice cock you have.

Reactions: Dexbad
Cucked Dad said:
Would love to be able to suck you off. Nice cock you have.
If you are referring to me, I am always open to having my cock sucked.
I do prefer to suck the cock that has fucked my wife.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Bob where are you located. I want that cock in my mouth.

Reactions: Bibob
Cucked Dad said:
Bob where are you located. I want that cock in my mouth.
Brisbane Australia

Some of us do (myself included) and some don't. If you don't know if the guy whose wife you're fucking would like to suck yours, ask her to ask him to. I know my wife gets a real kick out of that, and you might as well. And if you're the cuck, give it a try and see if you like it. The hardness of your own little dicklet will let you know how you really feel.

Reactions: msbevw, Bibob, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
I think guys who are sucking are closet gays

johniswing said:
i kinda enjoy sucking and getting fucked as well
You could suck my dick if I can fuck your wife! Her tits look fantastic!

Bob I am in the States so not likely we will ever meet. Too bad.

redheads said:
I think guys who are sucking are closet gays
Not at all, it is called bisexual

Cucked Dad said:
Bob I am in the States so not likely we will ever meet. Too bad.
Such a pity as I love to have my cock sucked.

johnboy2014 said:
My favorite position with my wife's bull would be with me flat on my back with her on top of me in a 69 position. She would suck my cock and I would eat her pussy after her bull took her doggy style in her cunt. I would lick her clit while his cock would piston in and out of her cunt and his large balls banging on my forehead. I would at times lick the underside of his cock while it was going in and out of her pussy. When he got ready to cum he would stiffen up and bury his cock in her and leave it while she had a climax and he started to soften. He was a big cummer and when he started to pull out some of his cum would start leaking out on to my face and mouth. When his cock would finally pop out he would drag his slimy cum covered cock across my mouth, nose and forehead leaving a nasty tail of semen. My wife would still be sucking my cock, but her pussy would spasm and a huge load of his cum would come out, which I would catch in my mouth. This would set me off and I would start to cum and bury my face into her freshly fucked cunt. The wife would have another climax and collapse on me. Her bull who would still kneeling behind my head, would scoot forward and rub his still leaking cock all over my face and eventually into my mouth. I would then suck on him until his cock was clean and then he would pull back. The wife would still have a mouthful of my cum and she would turn around and kiss me and we would swap my cum back and forth until I ended up swallowing it. We did this several times before we finally broke up and got divorced.
I've fantasized about doing this with my wife for years!

Reactions: old fred

Users who are viewing this thread