Do guys still try to hit on women when out in public anymore?

• Thread startervrybdkty
  • Start date
vrybdkty said:
Ankle chain.... I didn't know this. Hmmm...
Cold As Fuck.. Meaning my nipples are very hard.
I need to try out the hotel thing. Thought about it but wasn't sure if it would work.
The hotel thing..works great! And my little silver..slut..anklet is fun too! Ive worn it to the gym and work!

Screenshot_20200630-055542_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DaveJ, Custer Laststand and 4 others
I feel like in today's society, many men and women just feel like it is not worth the risk to "hit on" anyone. No matter how you try to flirt, it is often taken wrong.

Reactions: toolman, BlackandKinky, JJtheRSCuck and 2 others
Ragtop70 said:
It's the whole #metoo thing... unfortunately.
Simple answers are just that. Life isn't that simple. Adults should know better, but, unfortunately, age doesn't always signify wisdom.

Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
cravingheruse said:
Unfortunately, age doesn't always signify wisdom.
Ain't that the truth. Everyone gets older but only a few get wiser.

Reactions: toolman, DaveJ, throwback and 1 other person
vrybdkty said:
Or am I just getting too old? LOL. Even when i am very obviously bra-less & Cold AF I get looks but no one wants to flirt.

Little do they know that I have a chuck @ home that would Love for me to bring home something(one) extra from the grocery store.
I always do it turns my wife on

Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
I 100% would love a guy to come flirt with my wife. Even right in front of me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, bobstudio83 and 2 others
vrybdkty said:
Or am I just getting too old? LOL. Even when i am very obviously bra-less & Cold AF I get looks but no one wants to flirt.

Little do they know that I have a chuck @ home that would Love for me to bring home something(one) extra from the grocery store.
Good question! I’m always flirting with them. You never know if you might see them another time. The risk of asking a wife or other woman to go home and fuck. So risky. I flirted yesterday with a sexy x-Ray tech. She told me is in a relationship but “open to other options”. So I asked her if she wanted to fun sometime. She chuckled, didn’t give me answer, but at the end she handed me her cell number and stated “sounds like fun”!

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, throwback and Custer Laststand
My wife has condoms hidden in her purse for those moments.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, orlandoflorida, hikawade and 4 others
DaveJ said:
.......... I flirted yesterday with a sexy x-ray tech. She told me she is in a relationship but “open to other options”. So I asked her if she wanted to have fun sometime. She chuckled, didn’t give me an answer, but at the end she handed me her cell number and stated “sounds like fun”!
That sounds a whole lot like "yes." I.e., your flirting effort was successful. Congratulations!

Reactions: throwback and DaveJ
I get hit on even if I'm out with my baby

• Love
Reactions: toolman, zarkovac, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Karenmp said:
I get hit on even if I'm out with my baby
Oh hon , i won't miss a chance with a gorgeous lady like you 🔥😍

Reactions: Karenmp
DominMale said:
Oh hon , i won't miss a chance with a gorgeous lady like you 🔥😍
Lol thank you 💋

• Love
Reactions: toolman and DominMale
vrybdkty said:

Hearing this from more and more females, trust me horny guys are still here. The lack of flirting skills you can see frequently on a night out or in a supermarkt.
Reguarly see females rushing and looking all stressed, once in a while (not often enough) see a hotwife or single female who looks relaxed and shows she's confident in being sexy. Eyecontact and a smile are often enough to check if she's into contact, not always a direct pick-up but it's a start.
Mostly just some smalltalk but if she decerves a compliment she wil get one, if she reacts in a flirty way she will get a naughty compliment in a way it's funny but doesn't hide my intentions.

Few weeks back saw a mid 50's hotwife, looked sexy and she showed she was sexy. Smile, smalltalk, next path again a smile and a compliment on what she answered with a so obvious sexy way. Were in the path with cookies and sweets and she asked what kind of sweetnes i prefered. Told her the sweets were OK but i was more into eating something else. She smiled and wanted to know what i liked so much then. Smiled back and told her i was in the back of the parking, i would show her and give her a big lolypop for her to taste. She laughed and asked if i was always that forward, told her only if i wanted to really taste and said bey and went on.

10 mintes later saw a car kind of looking around and parking next to me. She said something, not really know what anymore, kissed her for a moment and got down in public. We fucked in the back of the car and i asked if her husband wanted her to come home with a surprise or she wanted it secret. She went home to her husband with a nice creampie.
They're on vacation now but meeting her at her place when they get back for more.

• Love
Reactions: orlandoflorida, littlesmallie, Custer Laststand and 3 others
I would love to make love.

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
Keesnl said:
10 mintes later I saw a car kind of looking around and parking next to me. She said something, not really know what anymore, kissed her for a moment and got down in public. We fucked in the back of the car and i asked if her husband wanted her to come home with a surprise or she wanted it secret. She went home to her husband with a nice creampie. They're on vacation now but meeting her at her place when they get back for more.

Good work.

I got a creampie a number of times. it felt good.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade and throwback
antonyd said:
I got a creampie a number of times. it felt good.

What felt better, the getting flirted with and being suduiced/picked up by a guy and the attention or the going home with a creampie?

Reactions: toolman
going home with a creampie

• Love
Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
vrybdkty said:

yes i see guys rubbing agenst my wifes tits all the time and a few have talked to her

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Keesnl, DaveJ and 1 other person
nancyask said:
Yes, i see guys rubbing agenst my wife's tits all the time and a few have talked to her.
How does your wife respond to that?

Reactions: throwback