• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doing it for my man

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Ed took pic of me making one of his mates happy. His friend wants to meet me alone. I told him only if Ed is there with us. He doesn't like the idea.

82c842ddc12d096ddff75594e08772a5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, AstaSilva, Jong and 17 others
Emilybee said:
Ed took pic of me making one of his mates happy. His friend wants to meet me alone. I told him only if Ed is there with us. He doesn't like the idea.
What does Ed think about this...?

Custer Laststand said:
What does Ed think about this...?
Haven't discussed it with Ed yet. I get wet when Ed sees me with other men and women.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, TakingAWalkOnTheWildside, bonemeal and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
Haven't discussed it with Ed yet. I get wet when Ed sees me with other men and women.
If that's what turns you on, it sounds like your response to Ed's friend was best from your own point of view.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
bonemeal said:
If he doesn't like the idea tell him thousands of willing men would have absolutely no problem with Ed being there and they just took his place in line.
I can imagine. I love oral

• Love
Reactions: BWCOrson, Jong and zarkovac
Is it always with black men..?

cmeinfl` said:
Is it always with black men..?
Not always but had asiatic men also

If I was your husband I’d find it really hot if you met the guy and told me about it later saying that he gets you so horny you had to do it. That’s just me though You make me horny

Betacuck said:
If I was your husband I’d find it really hot if you met the guy and told me about it later saying that he gets you so horny you had to do it. That’s just me though You make me horny
Sorry I upset you

Reactions: antonb
Emilybee said:
Sorry I upset you
You didn’t upset me, apart from messing up my bed

Emilybee said:

I have taken hundred of photos of my wife making our friends happy. Carol loves to suck cock

IMG_20210720_0041.jpg

Reactions: Rayagr
Bibob said:
I have taken hundred of photos of my wife making our friends happy. Carol loves to suck cock

IMG_20210720_0041.jpg
I as well especially public sex.

Reactions: Bibob
Ed is one lucky man. I would love to see my wife sucking off my friends.

Emily, It is great to see my wife enjoying another man, it is nearly as good her telling me about enjoying sex when I am not there.
We have a very open marriage so Carol has spent time alone with our male friends on many occasions, also going away for weekends with them.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Bibob said:
Emily, It is great to see my wife enjoying another man, it is nearly as good her telling me about enjoying sex when I am not there.
We have a very open marriage so Carol has spent time alone with our male friends on many occasions, also going away for weekends with them.
Going away on weekends with other men that I haven't done yet.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Emilybee said:
Going away on weekends with other men that I haven't done yet.
How do you think your husband would react if you did?
Personally I was a bit weary at first but my friend is also my business partner, the first time they went away together was initially for business with my blessing which I knew would end up with them having sex together.
Carol knew that it was OK with me if they did, this has happened a few times since.

Bibob said:
How do you think your husband would react if you did?
Personally I was a bit weary at first but my friend is also my business partner, the first time they went away together was initially for business with my blessing which I knew would end up with them having sex together.
Carol knew that it was OK with me if they did, this has happened a few times since.i

I would like to experience it with Ed's chosen man. One of his friends is alway hitting on me. I let him kiss me, wants more.

Emilybee said:

Who doesn't like the idea, Ed or his friend?
Has Ed enjoyed seeing you with other guys enjoying sex with them?

Bibob said:
Who doesn't like the idea, Ed or his friend?
Has Ed enjoyed seeing you with other guys enjoying sex with them?
He arranges me to be with other men and women. When he makes arrangements he gets so horny. It excites me too.

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, Bibob and TakingAWalkOnTheWildside

Users who are viewing this thread