• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doing it for my man

Emilybee said:
He arranges me to be with other men and women. When he makes arrangements he gets so horny. It excites me too.
We are both bi and love to find others to share themselves with us.
I have arranged some bi guys to share Carol with, she also shares her girl friends with me.

Bibob said:
We are both bi and love to find others to share themselves with us.
I have arranged some bi guys to share Carol with, she also shares her girl friends with me.
When I go shopping especially for shoes, Ed makes certain I don't wear panties and short flowing dress. I act embarrassed in front of the sales clerk but I want him to see my pussy. I shave when shoe shopping.

Must ask Carol to try that though in Australia it is difficult to even find a shoe shop with a male in it.
She has left the curtain open slightly when trying on dresses so any guy passing with se her naked as she doesn't wear a bra or panties when we go out

JPG-0381.jpg JPG-0927.jpg

Here it isn't to difficult to see a young man getting a big cock when I tease them

Reactions: KingP
Emilybee said:
Here it isn't to difficult to see a young man getting a big cock when I tease them
I would love to see what they see Emilybee

Users who are viewing this thread