• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Eating cum

• Thread starterwifewatcher62
  • Start date

wifewatcher62

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2008
How many of you will actually eat your cum from your wife/girlfriends pussy? I will if its only been a couple days since I have cum. I just can't do it if there is too much. And do you ladies enjoy it if your man cleans you up afterwards? I find that my wife holds my head tighter against her pussy until I'm done so I guess she enjoys it.

Completely Revolting.

wifewatcher62 said:
How many of you will actually eat your cum from your wife/girlfriends pussy? I will if its only been a couple days since I have cum. I just can't do it if there is too much. And do you ladies enjoy it if your man cleans you up afterwards? I find that my wife holds my head tighter against her pussy until I'm done so I guess she enjoys it.
Well not such a great thing to eat one's own cum from your wife, just like shooting your own load into your mouth or sucking it out of the palm of your hand. Much better to eat her lover's cum from her pussy or off her skin.

Maybe be better first few times to not cum yourself before you eat her out, that way you'll be hornier and it can be easier. It took me a few times eating her out after her lover had left before I'd do it in front of him but now I find it hotter to let him watch me eat his cum.

Most I've done is four different guys loads in the one evening, three at one time then shortly afterwards a fourth.

Now if the guy is wearing a condom I get him to pull out and shoot outside it over her pussy/belly/tits/face or squeeze it out of the condom onto her for me to lick up.

I started out by eating my cum from Marie and then it progressed to me eating the creampie after her boyfriend wadded in her. She teased me by having me eat my own cum after a really good fuck and then she told me it was Phil's. When she found it made me hot she set up our first time with him and the rest is history. He enjoys watching me clean her out and I have done as many as three times in one night that were all his.

i love the idea of sucking out another guys cum, i'd lick her clean lol, but i wont lick my own.

I have found that I do like eating some of my wifes lovers cum out of her pussy.I prefer guys that shoot a thinner load in her, it seems it mixes better with her juices and is tastier.Her one lover sent her home to me with her pussy gushing with his huge load,it was very thick and I almost gagged when i tried to eat it out of her.It looked great flowing out of her and when i went down on her it even got up into my nostrils.It was so thick that i couldnt suck it out of her.She said he pumped a huge load into her! I did however get to sink my cock into it and get her sloppy 2nds
I had him take pics of their fuck session.Hope you guys enjoy them! I love these two pics cause her wedding band is in them and she is taking another mans cock in her married pussy without me present.

Attachments

• random 134.jpg
    random 134.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 963
  • random 140.jpg
    random 140.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,220
Cindy is a high school English teacher and I work in an office. Cindy is a rare woman in that she can not get enough sex, and really gets off on multiple partners. I have always been a very submissive person. She is 34 and I am 35. We have been married 9 years and have no children.

We met a litle over 10 years ago. A friend of mine invited me to go to a stag party with him telling me there was going to be a slut there who would fuck anybody.

When we got there were 5 other guys that I did not know and this one really knock out blonde woman about 5' 8" . She was already nude and sucking on one guys cock. It was easy to tell that she was a natural blonde. It turned out the guy she was blowing was our host. After he came in her mouth, he made a round of drinks for all of us and we all got acquainted. I have always liked sloppy seconds so I waited to go last. I was a bit surprised when she asked me to clean her pussy before I fucked her.

We started to date regularly after that night, but with the understanding that she was free to fuck anyone that she wanted to to. Early in our relationship we moved in together. She would date other guys and I would wait for her to come home. She would have a pussy full of cum and I would clean her while she told me what the guy(s) did with her. I remember one time getting a call late in the evening form this guy who said that he had just finished fucking Cindy and two of his friends were taking there turns. He told me what a good lay she was and thanked me for letting them fuck her!

Things escalated to the point that she started bringing guys home. It was than that I found out that several of her lovers were Black guys. Sometimes i would watch them fuck her. She liked for me to beg them to " please fuck fuck her good since I was a wimp and could not could not satisfy her". Many times I would help guide the other guy(s) cock into her pussy. Often I would lay on the bed next to her holding her hand while she was being fucked. I always would clean her pussy of every drop of cum when the guys were done.

Sometimes when there were more than one guy over, they would do her one at a time in the bedroom. The rest of us would sit around in the living room having drinks and listening to her moaning in the bedroom. Some of her lovers ere very nice and thanked me for letting them fuck her. Others, especially the black guys were more abusive towards me and made fun of me. We got married. After our reception she went home with my best msn to be fucked by him and his to roomates. I went home alone to our apartment.

Cindy does not like anal and that is probably the one thing she has not made me do. be hard . There are 6 of my buddies that fuck Cindy regularly. Some times she is out on a date with just one of them. Or she will entertain them at home with me present. Often at home all 6 are over for a gangbang. Anytime they cum in her pussy when I am present I clean her pussy and their cocks. Often I am sucking one when the rest are watching Cindy get fucked.

The comments from the guys vary so much depending on the situation and whethrer they are younger that us or the same age or older.

The young guys and by that I mean the guys under 20, many of whom have never been in a girls pussy, are more inquisitive and polite. They often ask me when They come over if it will be all right if they fuck my wife. Will I be mad? Their minds are put at ease when I help guide their hardons into Cindys pussy. Fucking younger guys started when one of her regular lovers brought his 17 year old son over for his first "piece of ass". That was a private fuck with his father and me sitting in the living room while Cindy took his son around the world.

The older guys more our age are into the humilaiton stuff. I have standing orders to take care of her lovers and their friends if they bring them over when she is not home. I have had as many as six guys drop over like that. They drink my beer in our family room as I go from one to the other on my knees taking their cocks out of their pants and sucking them until they cum in my mouth or on my face. They tell me what a good cocksucker Cindy has made out of me. How they almost like to cum in my mouth as much as they like to fuck her and watch me eat their cum from herr pussy and lick their cocks clean when they pull out of her. How her pussy should be reserved for me her husband but I am a wimp so I can't have her. How do I feel that any body can get into her pants but me. Yes it is humiliating to see another man's cum in your wifes pussy.

It also humiliating to have to set up dates for her on the phone, begging guys to fuck her becasue I am not allowed to do so due to my small cock. It is embarassing to help her get ready for a date. Polishing her toe nails while she lays naked on the bed with ler legs spread giving me a good look at her pussy that I won't have that night. Having to let her lovers in while she is still getting dressed and thank them for fucking her for me.

After a gang bang if I have been especially good Cindy will let me jack off into a shot class Than slowly pour it down my throat while the guys laugh and ask if my Cum tastes as good as theirs.

Some of her girlfriends can be as mean as guys. They come over and ask me has Cindy been getting enough cock. Often I have to be nude while they are over. They make fun of the size of my cock. They enjoy golden showers at my expense as much as the guys do. One has a cuck husband and we have to put 69 shows on for them and show them the cum in our mouth before we snowball and swallow it.

Bob

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, h5t6ca and Silkenboy
Doc69luv, please tell us all more about the golden showers, what happens?

I Eat a creampie almost every day

I admit I am addicted to pussy creampies, just love to devour them! I like to eat my own of course, but also creampies made by other guys, it makes no difference to me, because it's the most natural ultimate sex aphrodesiac on earth! I can get hard all over again in a second and go for hours after eating a pussy creampie! Visit Yahoo! Groups if you don't believe me. It's a FREE yahoo group with over 10K in creampie members! I am in West Michigan and am for real, if anyone needs a pussy creampie or you need a creampie cleanup up guy, I am your man! (SWM 48.)

I would love to either make her creampies or eat them!

and love doing either one! Thanks for the hot description of the GB creampies
Visit me at Yahoo! Groups it's a FREEBIE!

ah, the poor fellas...don't know what you are missing. semen in your mouth and then swallowing its saltiness down...ah, yum.

i eatr cum from pussy it is very good

My girlfriend back in high-school got me used to my own cum. She started by teasing me, then putting some on her fingers and into my mouth. That progressed into a snowball and eventually, into me going down on her after we'd fuck. In the months/years we were together, I became totally comfortable with cum. I'd thought that most girls would have been horrified at all of this - but instead, my gf was thrilled and would love to watch me jerk-off and then share my cum with me.

Surprisingly, I later learned that most, if not all, women are impressed, happy and even ecstatic that guys are okay with their cum (or from another guy). In the many girlfriends and ex-wife in my history before Sue, all were really receptive to my going down on them after we'd fuck or to my not fearing kissing her after they'd suck me off. Confirming my experience with my high-school girlfriend - all of these women also thoroughly enjoyed watching me jerk-off.

Since our dating days, I have ALWAYS gone down on Sue after we'd have sex. From the first dates, she had always loved that she wouldn't need to run off to the bathroom to clean up after we'd have sex. She wasn't so vocal about it, I suspect she felt reluctant to ask me for it, but she would ALWAYS welcome me to do so and soon learned that I enjoyed it when she would bear-down and force more of my cum out.

Now, since she's begun seeing other men, it's become something that brings us closer together when she comes home - a way of sharing what she's done with me and allowing us both to enjoy her sexual activity for a second time.

As a cuckold, I would even say that I feel obligated to do this - to me, it is perhaps one of the ultimate ways of enjoying this lifestyle.

Reactions: Silkenboy
Only homosexuals eat cum. its one thing to get off on other men banging your g/f or wife but when you cross the line and start eating cum its nothing more than pseudo-homosexuality, or gay by proxy.

• Angry
Reactions: samanthaNwilli and Silkenboy
nahhh....people can't be gay from eating creampie....but I must say it is humiliating, degrading and submissive. I love to eat cum from my partner's pussy but no where else...
and quite hard to do it with my own cum as don't have that driving mental force (arousal) so much....However, I would love it if the bf sees me licking his cum from her pussy and he just stays there with a disgust look but at the same time laughing at what a lowly life I am.

Cuckyboy - your name is inappropriate. There is nothing wrong with eating cum. It's not for me, but I wouldn't even say it's necessarily gay to want it right from the source. Dare I say your fierce standpoint on this puts you squarely in the question of perhaps you having some sort of repressed gay desires yourself.

To me, gay would be if you preferred sex with guys instead of women. I'd go as far as saying you'd be bisexual if you enjoyed sex with guys in addition to women.

But sharing cum - no matter who supplied it - from AND with your wife is far from gay.

SoonToBe said:
Cuckyboy - your name is inappropriate. There is nothing wrong with eating cum. It's not for me, but I wouldn't even say it's necessarily gay to want it right from the source. Dare I say your fierce standpoint on this puts you squarely in the question of perhaps you having some sort of repressed gay desires yourself.

To me, gay would be if you preferred sex with guys instead of women. I'd go as far as saying you'd be bisexual if you enjoyed sex with guys in addition to women.

But sharing cum - no matter who supplied it - from AND with your wife is far from gay.

you couldent be more wrong.....

Eating sperm that came from another mans penis is GAY.

Repressed sexual desire to be gay? sorry but i can honestly say i have/had no interest in eating cum, EVER!

I dont have a problem with gay people so dont think im insulting you, but please know eating male sperm (from any source other than your own body) is an act of homosexuality, eating it from your wifes pussy = gay by proxy.

It's all just labels. If you want to eat cum from your female's pussy I think that would considered a sex act with a female, and therefore not gay. But that is just my take, Cuckboy and many, many others have the right to call it what they want.

I have taken it both ways and enjoyed it. Therefore I feel I'm in the bisexual camp. Cuckboy, nobody is forcing you to try it, but please allow us this discussion without making judgements. In the "real" world many people would call you gay for being on a site that features other men fucking wives (yours by the fact you are here).

So, move on to another post and remember what your mother always said, "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!"

Agreed Susans-slave.

I do know several gay guys and they have all said that they KNOW they are gay by their revulsion of contact or involvement with a woman's pussy.

Although I do think that for most who aren't cuck-minded, that yes, consuming any cum (even your own by most "straight guys" opinion) would be considered gay. However, since my enjoyment of my wife's extramarital sex activities includes enjoying the remnants of their time together - by the time I get my turn to go down on her, I consider it "her juices" and share in the experience that I know she's had by the sheer amount of wetness in her.

I might also suggest, along the lines that Cuckyboy is going on, that enjoying sloppy-seconds would also have to be at least borderline-gay - I mean, come on, dipping your cock into someone else's cum has got to be right behind tasting it, right?

In my youth I would have been revolted at eating anyone's cum from anywhere. As I matured my cum was OK. Eventually I got to appreciate pussy whether empty or full, provided I felt something for the woman and the pussy. However, I could not suck a cock.

Users who are viewing this thread