• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Eating cum

• Thread starterwifewatcher62
  • Start date
Ok let's cut to the chase. If what you are doing involves the opposite sex, then it's not gay. Daaaah (Charlie Sheen voice)
I'm bisexual I admit it. I love eating my wife before during and after!
And yes if the guy pulls out I'll suck him clean or get him good and wet to fuck her more.
I love pussy, my access to cock has been Very limited. I've never found any desire to be with a guy when my wife isn't present. gay would be only wanting cock.
I'm Bi-winning.
Hank

hank jones said:
ok let's cut to the chase. If what you are doing involves the opposite sex, then it's not gay. Daaaah (charlie sheen voice)
i'm bisexual i admit it. I love eating my wife before during and after!
And yes if the guy pulls out i'll suck him clean or get him good and wet to fuck her more.
I love pussy, my access to cock has been very limited. I've never found any desire to be with a guy when my wife isn't present. Gay would be only wanting cock.
I'm bi-winning.
Hank

==========

Gay-Alarm.jpg

My wife goes crazy when I lick my cum out of her. Therefore, I love it too!

I can't even begin to calculate the amount of cum I've cleaned out of my wife's pussy over the years. It's the greatest thing ever. I also loved cleaning it off of her face. But I admit that on the rare occasions when she made me eat my own cum, I found it odd and off-putting.

But of course I did it anyway. A cuck has to know his place.

Its not as bad as you may think!

I was actually introduced to this by my ex-gf. She took it slowly and it actually made it extremely hot. If you wish to discuss it more contact me on yahoo. Husbandofmomof2@yahoo.com

cuckboy2000 said:
Only homosexuals eat cum. its one thing to get off on other men banging your g/f or wife but when you cross the line and start eating cum its nothing more than pseudo-homosexuality, or gay by proxy.
It's not gay, it a extremely erotic moment that your sharing with your wife

doc69luv said:
Cindy is a high school English teacher and I work in an office. Cindy is a rare woman in that she can not get enough sex, and really gets off on multiple partners. I have always been a very submissive person. She is 34 and I am 35. We have been married 9 years and have no children.

We met a litle over 10 years ago. A friend of mine invited me to go to a stag party with him telling me there was going to be a slut there who would fuck anybody.

When we got there were 5 other guys that I did not know and this one really knock out blonde woman about 5' 8" . She was already nude and sucking on one guys cock. It was easy to tell that she was a natural blonde. It turned out the guy she was blowing was our host. After he came in her mouth, he made a round of drinks for all of us and we all got acquainted. I have always liked sloppy seconds so I waited to go last. I was a bit surprised when she asked me to clean her pussy before I fucked her.

We started to date regularly after that night, but with the understanding that she was free to fuck anyone that she wanted to to. Early in our relationship we moved in together. She would date other guys and I would wait for her to come home. She would have a pussy full of cum and I would clean her while she told me what the guy(s) did with her. I remember one time getting a call late in the evening form this guy who said that he had just finished fucking Cindy and two of his friends were taking there turns. He told me what a good lay she was and thanked me for letting them fuck her!

Things escalated to the point that she started bringing guys home. It was than that I found out that several of her lovers were Black guys. Sometimes i would watch them fuck her. She liked for me to beg them to " please fuck fuck her good since I was a wimp and could not could not satisfy her". Many times I would help guide the other guy(s) cock into her pussy. Often I would lay on the bed next to her holding her hand while she was being fucked. I always would clean her pussy of every drop of cum when the guys were done.

Sometimes when there were more than one guy over, they would do her one at a time in the bedroom. The rest of us would sit around in the living room having drinks and listening to her moaning in the bedroom. Some of her lovers ere very nice and thanked me for letting them fuck her. Others, especially the black guys were more abusive towards me and made fun of me. We got married. After our reception she went home with my best msn to be fucked by him and his to roomates. I went home alone to our apartment.

Cindy does not like anal and that is probably the one thing she has not made me do. be hard . There are 6 of my buddies that fuck Cindy regularly. Some times she is out on a date with just one of them. Or she will entertain them at home with me present. Often at home all 6 are over for a gangbang. Anytime they cum in her pussy when I am present I clean her pussy and their cocks. Often I am sucking one when the rest are watching Cindy get fucked.

The comments from the guys vary so much depending on the situation and whethrer they are younger that us or the same age or older.

The young guys and by that I mean the guys under 20, many of whom have never been in a girls pussy, are more inquisitive and polite. They often ask me when They come over if it will be all right if they fuck my wife. Will I be mad? Their minds are put at ease when I help guide their hardons into Cindys pussy. Fucking younger guys started when one of her regular lovers brought his 17 year old son over for his first "piece of ass". That was a private fuck with his father and me sitting in the living room while Cindy took his son around the world.

The older guys more our age are into the humilaiton stuff. I have standing orders to take care of her lovers and their friends if they bring them over when she is not home. I have had as many as six guys drop over like that. They drink my beer in our family room as I go from one to the other on my knees taking their cocks out of their pants and sucking them until they cum in my mouth or on my face. They tell me what a good cocksucker Cindy has made out of me. How they almost like to cum in my mouth as much as they like to fuck her and watch me eat their cum from herr pussy and lick their cocks clean when they pull out of her. How her pussy should be reserved for me her husband but I am a wimp so I can't have her. How do I feel that any body can get into her pants but me. Yes it is humiliating to see another man's cum in your wifes pussy.

It also humiliating to have to set up dates for her on the phone, begging guys to fuck her becasue I am not allowed to do so due to my small cock. It is embarassing to help her get ready for a date. Polishing her toe nails while she lays naked on the bed with ler legs spread giving me a good look at her pussy that I won't have that night. Having to let her lovers in while she is still getting dressed and thank them for fucking her for me.

After a gang bang if I have been especially good Cindy will let me jack off into a shot class Than slowly pour it down my throat while the guys laugh and ask if my Cum tastes as good as theirs.

Some of her girlfriends can be as mean as guys. They come over and ask me has Cindy been getting enough cock. Often I have to be nude while they are over. They make fun of the size of my cock. They enjoy golden showers at my expense as much as the guys do. One has a cuck husband and we have to put 69 shows on for them and show them the cum in our mouth before we snowball and swallow it.

Bob
Bob, I think you are living the dream! Good for you. I too married sluts, twice, on purpose and became their little sissy cuckold and loved it all.

cuckboy2000 said:
Only homosexuals eat cum. its one thing to get off on other men banging your g/f or wife but when you cross the line and start eating cum its nothing more than pseudo-homosexuality, or gay by proxy.
I would agree you have to be gay to really love eating another man's cum either from a pussy or directly from his cock. I enjoy being a fag cum eater in front of my woman and the men she fucks. It is definitely gay and it's ok.

Not into eating mine ( or others ) cum out of a slutwife or fuckbuddy, but i'm not calling it gay.

Had several times a slutwife i'm seeing reguarly was disapointedly fucked by her husband and after a little cleaning went to walk the dog while her husband fel asleep. She then texts me if i'm walking the dog as well. Husband once found one of her messages and was glad someone walked with her for safety, stupid dick. So we find a nice spot, picnic bench in a small park and when dark hardly visited, and sometimes i eat her. Spreading wide open, pussy and butthole, and yes she sometimes tastes different. No thick cum anymore but i'm sure after some time there's still some mixed with her juice. Sometimes her pussy is still a bit slippery and wet, so i know i'm dipping into her husbands cum.
Also several times just before her husband comes home i filled her with cum, really a few times he said she tasted awesome and her pussyjuice was nice and slippery. Guy was home before she could take a shower and she was surprised he wanted to fuck, she later told me the idea of been fucked and filled with cum and him eating her shortly after made her cum several times.

So for the guys calling it gay, how long after she has been fucked you consider it eating cum. Even if she washes real good there are still traces of cum in her, and you know how long these little basterds stay alive in a hot pussy.
So next time you think twice before eating your wife or girlfriend, never know how short before that she has been fucked and filled with cum and you thinking "Wow, she's really slippery wett today" ;)

Reactions: Tinycuckold
Keesnl said:
Not into eating mine ( or others ) cum out of a slutwife or fuckbuddy, but i'm not calling it gay.

Had several times a slutwife i'm seeing reguarly was disapointedly fucked by her husband and after a little cleaning went to walk the dog while her husband fel asleep. She then texts me if i'm walking the dog as well. Husband once found one of her messages and was glad someone walked with her for safety, stupid dick. So we find a nice spot, picnic bench in a small park and when dark hardly visited, and sometimes i eat her. Spreading wide open, pussy and butthole, and yes she sometimes tastes different. No thick cum anymore but i'm sure after some time there's still some mixed with her juice. Sometimes her pussy is still a bit slippery and wet, so i know i'm dipping into her husbands cum.
Also several times just before her husband comes home i filled her with cum, really a few times he said she tasted awesome and her pussyjuice was nice and slippery. Guy was home before she could take a shower and she was surprised he wanted to fuck, she later told me the idea of been fucked and filled with cum and him eating her shortly after made her cum several times.

So for the guys calling it gay, how long after she has been fucked you consider it eating cum. Even if she washes real good there are still traces of cum in her, and you know how long these little bastards stay alive in a hot pussy.
So next time you think twice before eating your wife or girlfriend, never know how short before that she has been fucked and filled with cum and you thinking "Wow, she's really slippery wet today" ;)
Well said. This happens more than you think. Even if she has never cheated you have probably eaten your own cum. That's how it happened for me. If she didn't orgasm I would give her oral to get her off. I developed a taste for it, and she would have a mind blowing orgasm that I was eating cum out of her pussy. Soon it became part of the ritual and she would straddle my face and feed my cum. When she finally fucked another man, it just was natural for her to straddle my face and feed me his cum. It did taste different than mine. Muskier. And no it is not Gay.

539_1000.jpg

Reactions: Keesnl
You guys have dug up some old stuff. But I will add to it, haha. My wife fucks only black males of mostly any age. Some guys do bring their sons over to help out. I am required to do all the clean up, unless the guy refuses to let me. I eat a LOT of cum. I have found it to be extremely addictive. I cannot go more than a few days without starting to get withdrawal anxiety. My wife likes multiple guys so usually it is not a problem in getting enough cum. And to think the very first time I was required to eat cum I resisted. Haha that is such a laugh now.

Reactions: leahswannabe and Silkenboy
zippless said:
Well said. This happens more than you think. Even if she has never cheated you have probably eaten your own cum. That's how it happened for me. If she didn't orgasm I would give her oral to get her off.

Seeing it as gay after filling your wife with cum, and speacialy if she didn't orgasm but you know she wants to, and hasitate or feel repulsed to eat her it's for me a sign of being very selfish.
WTF dudes, loads of guys dipping their dick in their wife's pussy or butthole and aspect/ want her to give you oral after that? She's eating her own pussyjuice or even her own lubed ass, so if she does do this makes this her a lesbian in your idea?

Like said i'm not into eating cum, speacially not from other guys, but when i'm with a slutwife/fuckbuddy/girlfriend and she's into having a orgasm i'm not saying no. More focussed on pleasing her then being focussed on my own thing. Please stop being so homofobic. Words i seen like vommiting by the idea and stuff, funny thing is thinking of their wife or girlfriend with other women mostly turns them on like crazy.

Having respect for the guys who don't mind cleaning her up, this is mostly a routine they both love. Know a couple who does this as much as possible, for her this is just as pleasing and sometimes even more a sign of respect then the guys who are just fucking them.

Reactions: zippless

Users who are viewing this thread