• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feelings for her boyfriend

• Thread startermar1111164
  • Start date
sosniagara said:
Wonderful point. I don't know if the OP wants to go down this road or not but out of curiosity would you think it was intruding if someone in this situation offered to pay/provide things for them to be a couple?

Like for example paying for the vacation the OP referenced or something like a hot tub they could enjoy alone together when they get back?

Seriously he should just let it be knowm that he is there if they need him and leave it at that. Letting them be a real couple without them having the feeling that they have to fulfill the the cuck's fantasy or feel obligated to include the cuck will help to solidify them aa real couple. Things just need to progress naturally.

Thanks for the advice reno, thats what i will do

mar1111164 said:
Thanks for the advice reno, thats what i will do

My husband made those mistakes of trying to force himself into the relationship and it didn't work and ****** the other guy away.My lover felt that I was never truly his, just on loan to him. Hub regrets it and often says he should have just let things happen.

Quote: "my wife told me last week that she has feelings for her steady boyfriend, she has been seeing him almost a year. she started spending weekends with him and they even went on a mini vacation together. She would like to move in and live with him for awhile..."

Any chance you could give a little background story, Mar, that brought you, your wife and her boyfriend to this point? For instance, what lead to your wife having a boyfriend and how did the relationship develop and how did you both feel about the progress?

Well Malta, I had wanted to watch her with other men for a long time, I never had even heard the word "cuckold" but everytime I thought about her with other men I was very aroused, it took a few years before I even mentioned it and then a few more before she finally agreed to help me fulfill my fantacy, it was a long process of easing her into it, We met about 12 guys over the last few years up North where we are from, some were really great others were not, she was very fussy, as she should be, She likes the tall dark and handsome type, but also a great personality, and the chemistry has to be right, then of course a above average penis size, We met her current boyfriend Mike on A swinger website, he was everything we were both looking for, and he understood my desire to watch as he fucked her, over the last year that she has been seeing him thier relationship evolved into her spending nights then weekends at his place, sometimes i would watch and then leave but mostly it was just them two, I had expressed to Mike how it was my wish to have him replace me in the bedroom, he was very understanding about the whole thing and was happy to to it, it took my wife a little while to understand that, but I told her it gave me more pleasure to know she was getting fucked by him than it was for me to fuck her, We only fucked a few more times after that but I wore a condom because Mike wanted me to, he started doing her bareback not long after that, thats the point she became his, its been a long process but we are both happy with it, my wife is with a far superior male and thats what i wanted, Mike is a amazing man in and out of the bedroom, and seeing her this happy and content makes me happy..

So what its the latest update? Is she living with him? How do you feel when you come home and no one is there? Is she contacting you?

This thread is too good to let it die. How about an update. Tell us what's happening.

i think and having experienced it, this is the hottest thing. my wife told me one day that i love him. He was younger, good lucking and excellent in bed. She did not leave me though. Ourbinding was always stronger. She had a fantasy of spending a night with 3 of us, which neve came true. the guy had to go after a couple of years. She was a bit sad but now she is fine and looking for a replacement

rider40 said:
i think and having experienced it, this is the hottest thing. my wife told me one day that i love him. He was younger, good lucking and excellent in bed. She did not leave me though. Ourbinding was always stronger. She had a fantasy of spending a night with 3 of us, which neve came true. the guy had to go after a couple of years. She was a bit sad but now she is fine and looking for a replacement

==========

would any of these marauding bulls actually take and keep our
wives? or are our wives just a piece of convenient ass 2 these bulls ?

I have been searching for a replacement for a long time, both for hub and the old boyfriend. My hub loves it. Calls it the ultimate in cuckolding if I were to find a guy and replace my hub. He gets so turned on by it.

Well they left for Costa Rica this morning for two weeks, I have taken your advice reno and not bothered them, I asked Mike a few days ago about looking after things while they were gone, he has a yard guy and a housekeeper so he said he was fine there but said I could just check on the house if i go over that way, My wife has text me a couple of times asking how I am doing and thanking me again for letting her pursue this relationship, She told me she met some of his family, he introduced her as his girlfriend, I'm not sure if they know she is living with him, I'm excited for them and the fun they will have on thier trip, this will help cement them as a couple for sure, although at this point I am sure she has fell for him completely and he feels the same.

Well the trips alone should help. You should do exactly what you're doing. Be visible and available but don't force yourself into their relationship.
If he is introducing her to his family that is a big step in the direction you want to go.
Don't insist on details just say"I would love to hear if you want to tell me." Part of being a couple is a private life and some of the little things you just keep to yourself.
I think you are on the path you seek. Now you just need to give it time. It's like a plant...you planted the seed, have it good soil, watered it, now you just need to watch it grow and be available if it needs assistance.

If you ever want to chat you can reach me on yahoo messenger at saphiregirl1976. You're doing great just keep it up. :)

Is it every cuck's goal to see their beloved cuckoldress fall in love and settle down with a bull?

HMCUCKED said:
Is it every cuck's goal to see their beloved cuckoldress fall in love and settle down with a bull?

I don't think so, but I think there are a select few. My hub loves the idea. He had to move for work and was away for 8 months and said he was fine and was hoping I had met someone while he was gone.

I think in our situation hub had gone through the emotions and finally channeled his fears into his fetish.

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread.

No Reno, nothing new yet, they will be back from thier trip on the 14th, I just know they are having a great time, When they get home I am hope to be invited over to hear how it went, but like you suggest I will not bug them or invite myself, any thing new that happens I will be sure to post, its the only place I can talk about it,, LOL I know this trip will be great for thier relationship, two weeks away just the two of them,

So whats the latest? How did the trip go? Did it solidify anything in their relationship?

If you find the time Mar, I think a lot of us who have been following your story would be interested in how you got to this point in your relationship with your wife.

I know memory can fade, but personally I would love to hear a detailed retelling of when you first had thoughts about your wife having another man, how that was broached and received at first, how you encouraged her to take the first steps and how she and you both handled it. It would be interesting to know if she was reluctant at first, and how you managed to persuade her to take each new step. On that thought, it would be great to hear your thoughts on the 'milestone' events that stand out in your memory on your journey to where you both are now.

It would be very interesting to learn how the transition from sexual partners to 'boyfriend' came about. Who's idea was that? was the idea rejected or resisted initially? Did you (or your wife) have reservations on this change in the relationship dynamic, or was you all for it? Did you have to 'push' or encourage your wife to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and if so, did you personally get cold feet at any point. What discussions did you both have about the potential risks of your wife entering into another full-blown relationship and was there any fall-out from this?

I understand that I may be asking for a lengthy story of your adventures, and we are all very busy in our lives, but if you do manage to find the time to tell your story, I am sure many here will be as fascinated to read it as I would be and your efforts will be very much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread