• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feelings for her boyfriend

• Thread startermar1111164
  • Start date
They had a great time on thier trip, Mike called me as soon as they got home, he said it was the best time, Mike invited me over this Sat for a little get together, just some close friends and family, he said to tell people I live down the street and I am just a friend incase anybody asks, I asked Mike if I could tell people I'm the handyman he hires once in awhile, he said sure and really liked the idea, and said there were a few things around the house that needed fixing and some painting, so I'm hopeing to be doing that soon, I would love to be painting in the hallway while they are fucking in the bedroom, even if they close the door i can hear the sounds of it. Malta you have alot of questions and i will get to them soon.

Must be something to report by now!!!

Maybe the new couple took away the sad cuck's pc privileges. As a result he's probably more turned on than ever.

move on, i say!

Well, it's amazing the similarities in this story and my own. My advice would be to stay away, and move on best you can. I had a similar situation of chronic fantasies/masturbation of her with the guy she left me for at the start. He was a 6'2", younger, gym instructor, well off etc.

Then one day the reality hit me like a tonne of bricks as soon as i realized she won't be spending Christmas with me, as we "split" in mid November. I started to feel sick at the thought, built up the courage to ring her to see if we can try again, thinking, she was sobbing at home, thinking like me and of me...only to find out when i rang her, they were in a resort in Bali, with all his coupled friends and that they had planned the trip earlier in the year with all "their" friends.

Humiliated, i told family and friends we were just having some time apart, until my friends and sister saw her at out usual places, snuggled up with this "new" guy. 12 weeks later, my sister saw her again pregnant... to him...my sister never liked her...but did say her boobs had gone from E cups to G cups, and looked fantastic. So i had gone from jerking off, imagining her with this guy in hot sexual visions, to intimate loving embraces, laughing, cuddling, loving her amazing pregnant body and the feeling of nirvana i always felt inside her amazing pussy. Also doing the very dirty things to her that she loved so much....that i thought was our secret fun.

Once the depression came, so did the impotence and the extreme premature ejaculation problems, which at some level are still with me 4 years on.

So to be honest...the bit in your story where she left her wedding ring behind, to me is the signal that it has ended in her mind, as looking back i realised now, once she did that, she was never coming back...and for your mental, physical, financial and sexual health...i would move on if i were you...easier said than done.

I still struggle with it till this day, even with a new woman and child in my life...losing that women is something i know i will regret for the rest of my life. She was my soulmate without a doubt...but foolishly showed her my submissive, beta male side...eating creampies of others and my own, sub bi, strapon play, x-dressing, happily highlighting i always have needed to wear small condoms for her amusement etc. she will get better sex with other men ,especially hung alpha males...she did in the end and still does i guess?

Not a day goes by that i don't think of her and the amazing sex we had together. :(

Slinky

Sorry for taking so long to update, Wow Slinky, well I am not depressed yet, perhaps I should be, I am just happy that she is happy I guess, but who knows what will happen in the future, Been to thier place twice since they returned from thier trip, they took some great pics, met some more of his friends and family last weekend, I met his mom and dad also, it was funny i overheard his mom say how much she liked his girlfriend and hopes she is the one,,LOL Mike introduced me as his handyman, I even got a few job offers from one of his nieghbors,, Thier relationship seems to be progressing great, they were hanging on each other the whole time, around the other people she treated just like I was the handyman, I loved it, I am pretty sure the subject of divorce is going to come up, maybe i should make the first move, I know that she is in love with him and should be free to pursue whatever may come next.

mar1111164 said:
Sorry for taking so long to update, Wow Slinky, well I am not depressed yet, perhaps I should be, I am just happy that she is happy I guess, but who knows what will happen in the future, Been to thier place twice since they returned from thier trip, they took some great pics, met some more of his friends and family last weekend, I met his mom and dad also, it was funny i overheard his mom say how much she liked his girlfriend and hopes she is the one,,LOL Mike introduced me as his handyman, I even got a few job offers from one of his nieghbors,, Thier relationship seems to be progressing great, they were hanging on each other the whole time, around the other people she treated just like I was the handyman, I loved it, I am pretty sure the subject of divorce is going to come up, maybe i should make the first move, I know that she is in love with him and should be free to pursue whatever may come next.

=============

Nice to see a soon 2 b divorced guy be so happy
and well adjusted about it .........quite mature

hope u r so enthused when you're frozen outta their
lives :)

Don't bring up divorce to her. If for some reason she changes her mind she might not feel she can come back to you. Let her bring it up to you. Brace yourself for it though. Remember, you are just a passenger on this ride. you're in the backseat, he's in the passenger seat playing navigator and she is in the drivers seat.

Would like to hear about their trip, their return, and what she told you. What has been her demeanor since they've returned? What has been his demeanor? Is this still peaking your sexual interests?

Has anyone read any similar stories with the same theme as this? If so, where can they be found?

I just may not understand.. but from my point of view.. I would say that she is gone and you are just a back up plan if the relationship goes sour..
She spends more and more time with him to the point that she has now moved in..She took off her wedding band and left it on the bathroom sink for you..Taking the band off dictates to me that she does not want to show that she is married anymore..Allowing you watch them having sex will most likely start to taper off.. I say mark a calender and see if there starts to be a pattern..And last if friends of his ask, You are his handyman??? Seems they don't want people to know who you really are and keep the whole relationship a total secret..
I would say if you want a keepsake of your wife..Get yourself a Prince Albert, turn her wedding ring into a piercing and mount it.. Your wife would probably never even know that you got it..
Start a relationship with another women and see what their reaction would be.. I bet they probably wouldn't even care..