• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time wife seen nude

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date
cockisloaded said:
Surely someone was stroking there cock
i am sure he did when he got home, we had great sex after

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
cockisloaded said:
I'm sure he did and no doubt you did🔥😍
i have many times, her nude for first time in front of another man, gets me hard all the time

• Love
Did she notice you being hard, after showing her body to another man?

• Love
MasterNick said:
absolutely she wss

IMG_4189.jpeg
Gorgeous

• Love
MasterNick said:
i wish, he stood at side and stared, was hard though
I would've asked if I could join in and promptly stripped down and bring my cock nice and close to her to entice her and make her crave putting my cock in her mouth.
I would've wanted you to watch your wife suck my cock right there, then after our little hot tubbing, we all retired to the bedroom where we spice things up a little more.....

LoveCumSluts said:
I would've asked if I could join in and promptly stripped down and bring my cock nice and close to her to entice her and make her crave putting my cock in her mouth.
I would've wanted you to watch your wife suck my cock right there, then after our little hot tubbing, we all retired to the bedroom where we spice things up a little more.....
hmmmmm love your thought process!

MasterNick said:
our neighbor surprised us in our hot tub, my wife was naked, that is when i knew for sure this type of thing excites me
How did she feel about it? If she is interested talk her into it, I can tell you its great fun sharing your naked wife, a few times we started in the hot tub then took it to the bedroom

Zima said:
How did she feel about it? If she is interested talk her into it, I can tell you its great fun sharing your naked wife, a few times we started in the hot tub then took it to the bedroom
she knows it is a fantasy of mine, so she liked it a lot, I would love to take next step

IMG_4189.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: laury, Custer Laststand, Rocckman and 2 others
MasterNick said:
she knows it is a fantasy of mine, so she liked it a lot, I would love to take next step

IMG_4189.jpeg
The first man to have the pleasure of her company has won the lottery.

MNAZ said:
The first man to have the pleasure of her company has won the lottery.
i gurantee it

IMG_1710797322.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: laury, Jimboslice, Custer Laststand and 3 others
MasterNick said:

IMG_4189.jpeg
Coming from a females perspective if she’s looking to see if he’s hard in front of you then she’s definitely ready to take another man’s cock.. tell your neighbor the next time you are going to be in the hot tub and let him know it’s ok to hit on her.

• Love
Reactions: MNAZ
Funlvwhtcpl said:
Coming from a females perspective if she’s looking to see if he’s hard in front of you then she’s definitely ready to take another man’s cock.. tell your neighbor the next time you are going to be in the hot tub and let him know it’s ok to hit on her.
hmmm i like your thought process

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl and MNAZ
Thanks for sharing pictures she looks very fuckable you must encourage the two of them , you are obviously wanting it to happen

It was my wife who noticed my best friends cock got hard one day and after that we never looked back

Users who are viewing this thread