• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend took Him again.

• Thread starterMino
  • Start date

Mino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2006
I just got off the phone having listened in for over two hours while a guy my girlfriend sees somewhat regularly took her in her own bedroom. I don't know exactly what happened yet, she is on her way over now to tell me about it.

I know some of you can relate to what its like to sit alone listening to your girl cave and "take it" from another guy, especially when you can hear in her moans and gags how much she is loving every moment of it. The fact that it went on for much longer than it normally does with me only makes it more intense. God how my cock is leaking and desperately in need of relief right now.

Mino, Hell man she sounds hot to me. Show us a photo of her fresh fucked pussy. I would say you are lucky as you are getting what you want. Plus so is she and the dude that is pouring the cock to her. :D okdeacon

She Took Him Again - Followup

It turns out she has had him in her bedroom several times without my knowledge, she says prefers to wait until she sees me and play with me while she confesses this sort of thing. Its difficult to tell if she is more concerned with wanting to include me or if she is training me to accept this sort of behavior from her.

This time she confessed to having let him fuck her for over an hour. She came three times while he was fucking her, that seldom, but occasionally, happens with me. He didn't come while fucking her but did when she lovingly and voluntarily cleaned him after. That was some of the gagging I heard. She says he comes a lot, a lot more than me and she loves it.

It sounds like she's about to start seeing another guy also. She's been with him before and he is pretty kinky. She loves taking care of his cock as well, any way he chooses. And yes, he's another big cummer and she has told me she loves drinking his come for him.

There is another guy, somewhat older than us, who likes to take her out for dinner and buy her lingerie to try on for him. He is frequently able to talk her into modeling it for him, and this inevitably winds up with her sucking him off in "appreciation". He took her on a week long trip out of state several months ago and she modeled (and much more) for him every night in their room. She said she loved the feeling of going away with someone like that while I waited home for her.

Just recalling all this now is creating a serious cramp in my shorts.

I once was able to listen on the phone while another man fucked my wife! The unusual part is that she did not know I was listening.

She was at his house, and during their fucking he told her he had to make a quick call, so he rang me and when I answered, he said something which did not make any sense to me, then laid the phone down and went back to fucking her. She did not know he had left the line open!

So, I was able to listen as they fucked! I heard everything she said about his "big prick" and the way he went "on and on". I could even tell when they both came!

Needless to say, I was stroking my cock as I listened, and as they came I could not deny myself the pleasure of cumming too!

To any guy who has never listened to his wife getting fucked, I would highly recommend it. And especially if she does not know he is listening!

Both stories got me soo hard !

She probably needs up to five guys chasing her, not just three. She sure is one horny, lucky lady, and the stories (you owe us) will be hotter than a tinder box, right?

My wife has three bulls activley fucking her, there is a fourth in the wings and may be pounding her next sat nite in my bed. His cock is huge,and he is young,she tells me , as i penatrate her how my cock only causes her to want the real thing. I love how powerfull and honest she is with me. I thank her for allowing me to put my cock in her. She is truly kind.

Mino said:
It turns out she has had him in her bedroom several times without my knowledge, she says prefers to wait until she sees me and play with me while she confesses this sort of thing. Its difficult to tell if she is more concerned with wanting to include me or if she is training me to accept this sort of behavior from her.

This time she confessed to having let him fuck her for over an hour. She came three times while he was fucking her, that seldom, but occasionally, happens with me. He didn't come while fucking her but did when she lovingly and voluntarily cleaned him after. That was some of the gagging I heard. She says he comes a lot, a lot more than me and she loves it.

It sounds like she's about to start seeing another guy also. She's been with him before and he is pretty kinky. She loves taking care of his cock as well, any way he chooses. And yes, he's another big cummer and she has told me she loves drinking his come for him.

There is another guy, somewhat older than us, who likes to take her out for dinner and buy her lingerie to try on for him. He is frequently able to talk her into modeling it for him, and this inevitably winds up with her sucking him off in "appreciation". He took her on a week long trip out of state several months ago and she modeled (and much more) for him every night in their room. She said she loved the feeling of going away with someone like that while I waited home for her.

Just recalling all this now is creating a serious cramp in my shorts.

Wow. That is awesome, you are so lucky!

... and Again

Last weekend my girlfriend called again early Sat morning and simply said, "He's here ..." and put down the phone. I had to listen carefully for nearly 20 minutes before I could hear anything. Its difficult to hear a cell phone that is some ways away from "the action", especially when everyone is trying to be quiet because two of her adult children were staying over and still sleeping in the house. Eventually, about every 15-20 minutes I would hear her taking it. Sometimes her mouth was clearly full, other times not. This went on for nearly three hours, and every time the noise started again I got a terrible case of angst and cock throb. Its difficult hearing the emotions in her ****** grunts, violent gags and candy sweet moans, knowing she is absolutely loving the cocking she is taking from someone else, while I must sit at home having to attend to myself. Especially when it is clear she isn't just enjoying this for my benefit, but she truly loves giving all of herself so completely to satisfy both herself and Him. She clearly is His at this point. My cock is leaking just from recounting this now.

She likes to make me wait until she sees me again to tell me the details. So, after he left she returned to the phone and relayed simply that she was worn out. My God, to hear my girlfriend tell me that someone else "wore out" what is supposed to be mine makes me insane with want.

She arrived at my home several hours later and teased me with the details while gently stroking my neglected cock. She explained that the first 20 minutes of quiet time were occupied with him undressing her (she was still in her night clothes) and quietly playing with her tits and pussy. When she told me she soon leaned into him, began nibbling and kissing on his neck and ears, then pulled him on top of her while spreading her legs wide for him I nearly lost it. For her to be so eager, so willing, so easy, and so aggressive with someone else makes me absolutely crazy. I had to ask her to stop stroking me at that point as I wanted to hear the rest before I came.

Soon he got between her legs and began licking her. But shortly thereafter he removed his clothes and maneuvered her into a 69 with her on bottom. That is when I first started hearing something on the phone. He had her pretty worked up before he mounted her face and began shoving his cock down her throat, so she was almost instantly out of control as soon as his cock went in her mouth. That's when I began hearing her heavy gagging and choking. Soon her heavy moans were competing with the gagging sounds and I could plainly hear for myself just how much she was loving this. She told me that is when she came, with her head pinned to the bed while he force fucked her face and his cock shoved deeply down her throat. I could also barely make out the sounds of her trying to keep up with both swallowing and choking down his load. Again she said it was a big load, backing up and filling her mouth several times. It makes me nuts knowing she loves his come and makes such an obvious effort to take it all. She says it makes her feel really nasty, taking a guy's come, especially when there is a lot of it and that He can see how very badly she needs it all. I had to stop her stroking me again at this point, I couldn't take it anymore and needed to fuck her badly.

In the bedroom and finally buried deeply in her pussy I listened to the rest. After taking his load they cuddled and visited quietly for some time. This was the long period of silence for me as I listened on the phone. She said she thought they were through but eventually he mounted her and began fucking her hard. This is when I began hearing her moans again. He fucked her for nearly an hour off and on. She said she thought she was "done" but nonetheless came twice while he fucked her. She said he just wouldn't stop and it made her hot that he wanted it so bad. So she just spread her legs wide and took it ... and came ... and came ... and I listened to it. I knew from the sounds that she was being fucked really well.

The image of her lying back with her legs spread wide for Him, giving it to Him, taking and loving it from Him, just like she was now with me was too much to resist. With my cock running out of patience and in desperate need of release and to join again with her myself I finally had my turn.

I expect there is a good chance that tomorrow morning she will be enjoying herself with him again ... and the thought of it is making me ache already.

Damn that's hot! She fucks this guy regularly? How does he rate compared to you?

She tells me I'm much better, but she seems to come more with him, so I'm not sure what to think. But I know he comes in much larger volumes than I do, and I know she loves lots of come. He always fucks her bare, when she's fooled around with other guys she tells me she always makes them wear condoms. But even though he fucks her bare I don't know that he has come in her pussy, maybe once. They both seem to prefer that he come in her mouth. I'm not sure why they prefer it that way, but it seems like they both think its much nastier and I think they both like to enhance the nasty aspect of all this sneaky, dirty sex, and neither can seem to get enough.

I have a feeling she's with him right now, I can't get hold of her on the phone.

Mino said:
She tells me I'm much better, but she seems to come more with him, so I'm not sure what to think. But I know he comes in much larger volumes than I do, and I know she loves lots of come. He always fucks her bare, when she's fooled around with other guys she tells me she always makes them wear condoms. But even though he fucks her bare I don't know that he has come in her pussy, maybe once. They both seem to prefer that he come in her mouth. I'm not sure why they prefer it that way, but it seems like they both think its much nastier and I think they both like to enhance the nasty aspect of all this sneaky, dirty sex, and neither can seem to get enough.

I have a feeling she's with him right now, I can't get hold of her on the phone.

Wow, hot man! I reckon she likes him more but is trying not to hurt your feelings. Please keep us posted!

He fucked her again last Saturday, and came in her ... I'm concerned that this will become a regular occurrence as she enjoys it tremendously and has given no indication of wanting it to stop. At the point I'm not sure she would stop even if I asked her to.

Yes, she lets me fuck her afterward ... so far. He had her in her bedroom just this past Saturday yet again. She had told me ahead of time she was not going to let it happen this weekend, but when he arrived she caved and wound up in bed with him, fucking him for several hours.

When she finally arrived at my house and gave me the news that he had stopped by that she had been bad again but just couldn't help herself she started getting hot all over again. She asked me what I thought of him stopping by so often and her being so easy and available to him when he did. I told her it makes me crazy when she behaves like this, and that the waiting and not knowing what she may be doing with him makes me crazy. She's told me before she finds sex with him to be especially hot and is a lot of the reason she continues to cave with him whenever he wants her. She's told me she is embarrassed by how easy she is for him and how used she feels but it makes her so hot to behave this way she can't seem to control it.

After the last few times he's had her she's begun asking me if I don't mind waiting for her, waiting until he has her first on the weekends before I get to see her, especially recently since is has been happening all the time lately and there seems to be no end in sight as long as he continues to want it. I've noticed she seems to like asking me this while nonchalantly brushing my cock clearly looking for a reaction, and the way my cock reacts when she does seems to answer her question so she will start gently rubbing my cock and begin telling me what happened. This weekend she told me that she has noticed I seem rather helpless over all her 'cheating', and that she can see I don't seem to have the will to stop it so long as she confesses and teases me about it. I couldn't take much of her teasing me like this and had to have her myself so at this point I took her to the bedroom where I finally had my chance and we got to re-bond with one another.

While she is always still hot and wanting more when she comes over, I've noticed some of the edge is definitely gone and she is often actually fairly worn out when she arrives after being with him. This weekend while "re-bonding" I confessed I was concerned that he might start to replace me somehow, particularly with regard to fucking her, as her encounters with him clearly wear her down and take some of the edge off her sex drive as she has clearly been satisfied already. Surprisingly she asked how I would feel about that as if it were a real possibility and .... well, I moaned involuntarily and got even harder. I couldn't help it. At that point I held back and had to stop fucking her to stop from coming too soon. We resumed and I had to stop myself several more times. I wanted to be sure she got off and she did big time, but wound up not coming myself. Whenever I stop the process like that for myself, it seems to make it more difficult for me to come later.

While relaxing afterward she reached for my soft cock and mentioned how I seemed to like the idea of being denied or replaced. My cock responded immediately and she all too obviously loved that it did. She is a sweetheart and wanted to make me happy so she continued talking to me about this while curiously stroking my cock and seeking its reaction to her various thoughts and questions. She said she was starting to like the idea of denying me though she didn't know why, but she definitely loved my cock's reaction to the idea. I started to think that maybe she wasn't just being nice to get me off and that maybe she really did like the idea of cutting me off from fucking her while letting him continue. I asked her if she really liked this idea and if she could see herself actually wanting to do it and she said "Yes, very much so". The thought that she could be serious about taking control of my cock and allowing me only her story telling hand-jobs while giving him full access to her sex put me over the top and I started coming uncontrollably while she with a little grin held and stroked my helplessly, spurting cock with her hand.

I don't know where this is going. We talked at dinner last night and she is somewhat torn emotionally as getting this close to two different people is understandably difficult for her. We've agreed that she should stop "caving" when he calls in order to get our emotions in order.

mino amazing stories/events..
my gf and I are doing the cuck thing and havent done the phone thing but after your experience i KNOW we will soon

Very hot update. Don't ya just hate carrying a little lie detector around in your pants!

Actually I love the lie detector in my pants. And it happens to be big enough to be very revealing of the truth. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread