• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend took Him again.

• Thread starterMino
  • Start date
Taking a Break

My girlfriend and I have decided to take a break from her seeing him. She finds it to be emotionally confusing if she sees him too much and it makes her somewhat uncomfortable with our relationship. We had a talk and she told me that she has decided to stop seeing him because of how unsettling it is emotionally, despite admitting how crazy hot it is for her. Later on she sort of mentioned in passing that she didn't know how easy it would be to stop, and added she would stop "... at least until she feels more settled about everything." I think she has some doubts about her ability to stop completely.

Last Friday night she came over to my house and stayed the weekend so she was not home to see if she could actually decline his offer if he called or came by Saturday morning. I will be going over to her house this weekend sometime late Saturday, after his normal visiting time, so we'll see how it goes. I think she will behave herself this weekend.

If she is there by herself and he wants some pussy. I bet you a quarter that she fucks him. But if she does dont take it to serious it really would not mean that much. Just two people who enjoy sex with each other. It might be better if she does fuck him then she wont be pressured to see if she can say no to him. You must admit it might be bad if she cant say no so i would not make her face that decision at this point of the game. If she fucks him what difference would it make. How if she fucks him when she said she is not going to that could cause her some bad emotions and might not be good for your relationship. I would not put any restrictions on her at this time. Roll with the flow and come what may that way no one will feel bad. After all you know she is into his cock and that is what you wanted. Dont sweat the small stuff just give her the freedom to do whatever she wants to for all concerned. Best Wishes okdeacon

Good plan, good plan. Let us know if she ends up caving to him!

The Break?

We talked this weekend. She admitted to me and I could tell she was genuinely troubled concerning her ability, or rather the likely lack thereof, to stop seeing him quite regularly and so often for sex. She's told me repeatedly, including over this weekend, that she absolutely loves to suck his cock. It seems this break may be a bit challenging for her. I'm not sure what to think. My cock is out of control from experiencing the vibe of her conflicted heat, but I'm supporting our mutual effort to put our relationship back in better balance. This 50mile, long distance relationship she and I have is becoming increasingly difficult for both of us, but particularly so for her.

"the vibe of her conflicted heat" Now that is pure poetry! You have great story and a gift with words, thank you!

Thank you for the kind words Susan's Slave, but me thinks thou art a bit too generous with thy praise. ;-)

Latest Update

Well, it seems she made it without caving for want of his cock for almost two months. This weekend she told me she has been sucking his cock at lunch in the park every Wednesday for the past three weeks, and invited him into her bedroom again just this last Saturday where they played alone together for over two hours.

It seems that she is the one who initiated the renewal of their activities. He was trying to avoid further sexual interaction also as it is messing with his handling of his marriage, which is in chaos of its own accord, and he wanted to stop the distraction my girlfriend was creating.

At that first lunch apparently nothing sexual was being initiated until it was nearly time to leave, that’s when she just reached over, undid his pants while telling him how she just couldn't stand it any longer and started devotedly sucking him for all she was worth. He didn’t stop her but just sat back and enjoyed her efforts as she lovingly gorged herself on his profusely leaking cock, anxious to provide the relief that only HIS hot, heavy load being squirted into her cock-desperate mouth would bring them both. From what I can pry from her, this is the “atmosphere” that envelops their sexual relationship, her need to please his cock and earn the reward of his cum being shot into her mouth and down throat.

It seems the second lunch was pretty much the same. By the third lunch he was getting back in the game and actually played with her a bit first before letting her dutifully go to work enticing another heavy load from his cock. She told me she can’t help herself, he squirts a ton and she just loves sucking HIS cock and having him overfill her mouth with HIS cum and faithfully taking it all for him, repeatedly. She’s told me that continues to make love to his wilting cock with her mouth after he’s ejaculated, sucking and cleaning him excessively, just to savor the feel of having his cock in her mouth and all over her face for as long as she can.

On Saturday he called her and when she found out he was already half way to her house she invited him over and hurried to dress for him. She put on a pair of stretch pants, a quarter cup bra and a button shirt, of which she only fastened one button. She met him at the door that way and immediately took him to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom she said her pants came off instantly. She claims he didn’t fuck her, and during our little break she told me that he never really did fuck her before but that she only told me that to tease me. He played with her first for some time, and from what I can tell she spent over an hour adoringly making love to his cock with her mouth. Being alone in her room on a Saturday she wanted to take her time. She would suck him close to cumming, and then stop, repeatedly, so as to prolong her cock-face time.

I didn’t get more details as she was stroking me while telling me this, asking if I was upset with her and if I was ok, etc. I tried to ask her meaningful questions but she was stroking me hard and not relenting. She didn’t seem to want to prolong her cock-hand time with me, even though she has been with him sexually four times in the last month and this was our first sexual get together in that time. While stroking me to distraction during her confession, she decided this was the time to tell me that she had also taken care of another guy’s cock that she sees occasionally. He had purchased her some lingerie and wanted her to model if for him in her bedroom. She said she made quite a few outfit changes, as there were numerous items to try on. I was wondering if she had sucked him with each change. I think this is when I lost it, the realization she had been happily entertaining and taking this much cock and I knew nothing about it was too much for my cock to take. No, she didn’t clean me up.

Now that she has started this up again with the first guy on her own after we had agreed to stop it, and that it has been going on for nearly a month now without me knowing, I’m not sure what to believe. I do believe she CRAVES his cock and loves having it in her mouth and taking his cum. But I’m not sure she can ever stop giving his cock this kind of attention and regular relief. She clearly loves being his on call cocksucker and seems to think she can get away with it by stroking me during her confessions. So far she may be right.

Today is Wednesday and I wonder if she has made “lunch” plans yet.

Mino said:
She told me she can’t help herself, he squirts a ton and she just loves sucking HIS cock and having him overfill her mouth with HIS cum and faithfully taking it all for him, repeatedly. She’s told me that continues to make love to his wilting cock with her mouth after he’s ejaculated, sucking and cleaning him excessively, just to savor the feel of having his cock in her mouth and all over her face for as long as she can......

Today is Wednesday and I wonder if she has made “lunch” plans yet.

Perhaps if you look at his cock the way she sees it. Try to focus on how sexy it is. A mouthwatering cum dispenser.

She's Still Doing It

My girlfriend is back to sucking his cock two to three times a week again. She can't seem to stop herself from wanting it, and taking it. She makes herself available whenever he wants her. He makes her take the initiative, rubbing him through his pants to get him hard, then opening his pants and taking his cock out for him so she can love it with her cock-loving mouth. She love him seeing how badly she wants it when she does this. She tells me this is the way it always happens, and after she's sucked him for a while and he starts getting seriously into it he will hold her by her hair on the back of her head and forcibly stuff his throbbing cock down her throat and keep her there, happily, literally choking and gagging on his cock until he cums. She says she loves him taking her this way and making her is personal little cock-slut. She tells me she loves being his cocksucker and she can't get enough of his cock or cum. I don't think she will quit and I don't think she will allow me to make her quit. My girlfriend is another guy's on-call cocksucker and she is making me accept it.

i see an apology is in order here

That's hot! I guess from now on you'll have to focus on being a good cuck in order to keep her – make sure you do all the household chores, pay the bills and generally be of service to her. If you make yourself useful she won’t want to dump you, good luck!

Cucked?

I'm not sure where I fall on the cuckold spectrum, although I expect others here are. I do a lot for her and she knows it, so she already has lots of good reasons not to leave me. But rational thought is often set aside when one's sexual organs are operating in overdrive, so its always a question as to the choices anyone will eventually make.

She says that a huge part of what is especially hot for her is the fact that her "cheating" makes me crazy hot, she loves the effect this has on me. So it's kind of a chicken or the egg thing. Regardless, she seems hooked on being available for him whenever he wants her, however he wants her. She's dying for him to take and fuck her. She won't tell him that is what she wants, she wants it to be his idea and for him to want it so badly that he just takes it. She wants the experience of feeling of him "taking it" from her, and she will absolutely let him if he does.

Today is Friday and she will undoubtedly stay late after work again as she always does on Fridays to spend time with him. She has been staying late like this for over a year now playing touchy-feely, kissing and the like. But lately she has started to secretly remove her bra or "change" in the ladies room after everyone else has left to up the ante. He usually plays with her blouse and once he discovered she had changed into a quarter-cup bra or removed her bra completely he leaves her blouse mostly unbuttoned for their play time. They chat, eat, visit, etc for a while with her blouse unbuttoned to get warmed up. It seems to be working because whenever she has "changed" for him it goes beyond their normal making out session and she winds up on her knees making love to his cock with her mouth and swallowing his load.

If anything she seems to becoming hotter for his attentions and has been inviting him to her home on Saturday mornings, telling him she "wants him in her bed". Last weekend she told me she had gone to bed wearing something special for him so she would be ready for him if he showed up on short notice the next morning like he frequently does. But he called her Saturday morning to tell her something had come up and he couldn't make it. I am anxious to find out what tonight and tomorrow will bring as (I believe) she has gone a week without sucking him off, which is a relatively long break for them these days.

... and Again

I think she's taking care of him again, she met him in the park last night but won't tell me what happened yet.

Any updates?

Updates

Yes, she's been sucking him fairly regularly again, just last week she sucked him twice as well as once with the older guy she sees occasionally. She says she can't resist sucking him whenever he's around her and they are alone. She tells me that she finds being with him extremely hot and since he seldom initiates physical contact she finds herself becoming increasingly aroused as each "date" progresses, until she cannot stand it any more and she makes the first move. They usually start by making out with a "lot of tongue" as she tells me. Hearing how she eventually and so eagerly digs into his pants to get his cock out, then how she lovingly attends to his arousal tears me apart. She tells me she loves his come unloading in her mouth and down her throat and that he shoots a huge load, and that I cannot compete with this. I think she may be incurable and easy cock sucker.

She invited him into her bedroom again last weekend. She deliberately stripped half naked in front of him to get his attention under the pretense of having to put on a bra before going out for breakfast with him. He finished stripping her then laid her on the bed and had his way with her. She told me she spent considerable time enjoying his cock and sucking the cum out of him. She says he has yet to fuck her but I fear it is only a matter of time until he starts taking her bare as she makes it clear to me how she deliberately uses her body language to invite him to do just that whenever she is naked with him, but she never voices this invitation verbally. I know she is very eager for this to happen but wants him to "take" her.

Every so often she will confess that she has been with him times she has not told me about. She tells me there have been a number of times she has sucked him off after work that she has not told me about, the untold stories seem to be most frequently occurring after work on Friday nights. So you can imagine what I am thinking now (Friday). While she gives me anything I want, perhaps because of our long distance relationship, she's taking far better care of him than me.

... and Again

D stayed at work late, as usual, last Friday to visit with her friend J. She told me he started rubbing his hard cock into her leg and then stood behind her to rub her shoulders while she sat in her chair. Then he grabbed her hair roughly from behind, the way he does when he wants her to suck him off. She responded by opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out to show him how badly she wanted him to fuck her mouth. She is such a suck slut. She turned around and started rubbing her face in his crotch, feeling his hard cock through his pants with her face. He opened his pants and still holding her by the hair ****** her to suck his cock. She told me she didn't want him to come too soon as she loves sucking him so much, so with his cock throbbing and leaking right in front of her face she told him they shouldn't be doing this and put his cock back in his pants.

They visited for a while, all the while her mind thinking of nothing but his hard cock leaking away in his pants and how she would soon have it in her mouth again. Finally she couldn't stand it any more and started rubbing his cock through his pants again. This time she opened his pants, got down on her knees in front of him while he sat in a chair, and started sucking in earnest. She was desperate to feel him unload in her mouth and sucked him like only a natural suck slut can. She took it all, straight into her throat. She loves being his little, on demand, cock sucker.

He showed up at her house again Monday (yesterday). She was naked within 5 minutes and let him play with her as he wanted while he remained fully dressed. She says she loves being naked and feeling so vulnerable before him when he remains dressed like that. After he ate her to a series of intense orgasms he stripped and she then lovingly stroked and sucked him, taking her time so as to prolong her enjoyment of feeling his cock in her mouth for as long as she could. Eventually she took and swallowed a heavy load.

They then cuddled naked together for a while until he felt like playing with her some more and got her off orally again. Then she reciprocated. She couldn’t get him to cum again, but she said she loved working so long and hard on his cock trying to coax more of his cum into her mouth. It makes me crazy that she loves to have is cock in her mouth so much, when she barely sucks mine.

There is a very good chance she will be sucking him off yet again tonight, she can’t get enough of his cock.

... and Again

She sucked him off again last night in her car, on her way home after tap class. They were just talking and petting until she couldn't stand it any more and opened his pants and went down on him. She said she sucked him off within just a few minutes. She called me about ten minutes after she had sucked him and told me her mouth felt nasty and that she could still taste him while she was talking to me, and that she loved talking to me feeling like that ... that's when I came.

If, as you say, you have been her boyfriend all this time and he is her lover, he must know you exist. Have you two been in contact, met each other? Any idea what his thoughts of you are? Her spending time with you instead of being available to him?

She is waiting for....

You have tell her you want him to fuck her she won't tell you otherwise. You will have to ask her to cuckold you. You want to be a cuck?
You have two choices.
1. Tell her to do it.
2. Or demand she stops or you are leaving. your choice.
IMHO

Good luck
-hank

Users who are viewing this thread