• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Going soft

• Thread starterdeniedmike
  • Start date
duke9555 said:
================

it's a miracle she stays with you at all
I’m 60 and my dick started getting soft and premature ejaculation a few years ago. I got toys to help take the place of my dick. But the wife made comments that she needed the real thing. Which she does now. But yes also my dick has shrunk. I can still cum by jacking off or BJ which my slut wife still gives me. Mainly cause she loves the taste of warm cum. When the dick dies you have to be open to other dick for your wife and to other options.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, Laceyfemme and 1 other person
even with pills i can't really get hard and if i get a simi hardon i cum in 1-2 strokes.

Reactions: natasnaikul
slavecplTX said:
even with pills i can't really get hard and if i get a simi hardon i cum in 1-2 strokes.
Yes and it all sounds like you’re headed to impotent like I have. Your next step is injecting a shot into your cock.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and slavecplTX
Kinda the same but different, I’m on a cocktail of heart meds which lower blood pressure, and as I don’t have particularly high blood pressure naturally, they’ve given me mild ED. I can still get it up, but maintaining an erection is tricky - as someone on medical forum once explained “it’s like trying to pump up a bicycle tyre with a hole in it”.

Weirdly, I find this kind of a turn on; I’ve always had a denial fetish, and this is kind of an extension of that. It’s also hot that my wife’s colleagues are nurses, know the meds I’m on and know the side effects, so probably know I’m struggling to get it up.

Here are some “then and now” examples:
IMG_8999.jpegView attachment IMG_3815.mov

Reactions: HornyWifeLoves and Nazareth
deniedmike said:
Quick question for all the cucks and cuckwannabes

How many of you go soft when trying to fuck your girl? And how many cum too fast? or both?

I'm in the both category and I think its happening more now (and tell me if you feel this way) because I KNOW that I cant go deep enough for her anymore (after a BIG toy I got her..became her addiction) and cant last (stamina)...so i end up going half hard / soft...and trying to put it in her..and shes laughing but im so turned on at the same time.

answers?
I routinely go soft. Rarely cum these days

I have enjoyed fantasies of having a friend or another guy waiting to fill in if I can't perform.
I've always thought that would be the 'punishment' for losing your hard-on.

I suppose it's a bit of a humiliation kink, but one I don't mind.

My worst fear is not being able to perform in a 3-way. Maybe participate with oral or some manual stimulation (for either or both), but can't get or keep a hard-on, while the other man (a rival) performs very well!
I'm sure I'd enjoy watching them, but that would be an embarrassing situation!

Nazareth said:
I have enjoyed fantasies of having a friend or another guy waiting to fill in if I can't perform.
I've always thought that would be the 'punishment' for losing your hard-on.

I suppose it's a bit of a humiliation kink, but one I don't mind.

My worst fear is not being able to perform in a 3-way. Maybe participate with oral or some manual stimulation (for either or both), but can't get or keep a hard-on, while the other man (a rival) performs very well!
I'm sure I'd enjoy watching them, but that would be an embarrassing situation!
“If I wanted to disappoint two people at once I’d call my parents”

• Haha
Reactions: Nazareth
Brain bleed left me hypersensitive down there and sex will have me cumming anywhere between 10 and 40 seconds. I have a problem keeping it up too but think that's a combination of things from blood pressure, being unfit, possibly having another medical condition that is being looked into and also being diabetic.

2024 needs to see some changes although ill pretty much always be a two pump chump...

My erection is good but my size is small and I always cum too soon. I believe she has always been pretending that she is having an orgasm with me.
Before we engaged this lifestyle I tried to believe that she is cumming with me but after first gangbang it became obvious that sex with me is miserable. She was riding different cocks and having the orgasms one by one for several hours while she was being fucked.
I have accepted my role that my cock is useless and I can't last more than 2-3 min sometimes half a minute and I ejaculate. I know she is sorry for me so she still is moaning like she is having an orgasm with me however her real nature I see when she is riding real big cock or cocks for hours and enjoying it so much.

20230708_111713.jpg
20230710_163233.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 7.49.06 AM (1).jpg
Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 9.37.25 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-02-11 at 10.07.36 AM.jpg

Last edited:
It's a common problem for me to not get hard, and cum very prematurely. I cant be inside my wife for longer than 30 seconds, and thats with a semi hard cock. Its why I accept my role as a beta male. I do love feeling pathetic though. She even told me before that I cant satisfy her.

Reactions: milfbuster, Laceyfemme and natasnaikul
secretcrowds said:
It's a common problem for me to not get hard, and cum very prematurely. I cant be inside my wife for longer than 30 seconds, and thats with a semi hard cock. Its why I accept my role as a beta male. I do love feeling pathetic though. She even told me before that I cant satisfy her.
I hope that she's finding some satisfaction through a combination of your tongue, dildos, and more competent cocks. Do you still get an occasional mercy fuck? My wife is very kind, but once she laughed at me after cumming that way and I know how humiliating it can be. The more open you can be about your needs and limitations, the better for both of you.

Reactions: secretcrowds
Laceyfemme said:
I hope that she's finding some satisfaction through a combination of your tongue, dildos, and more competent cocks. Do you still get an occasional mercy fuck? My wife is very kind, but once she laughed at me after cumming that way and I know how humiliating it can be. The more open you can be about your needs and limitations, the better for both of you.
My tongue and hopefully a variety of more competent cocks (that’s she’s keeping secret from me). And yeah, I get the occasional mercy fuck. Serves as a reminder as to how incapable I am in that department

Laceyfemme said:
I love a mercy fuck.

Reactions: secretcrowds
I suffered from ED for many years and have now become impotent as I am 63.

Reactions: slavecplTX
cuckycouple said:
I suffered from ED for many years and have now become impotent as I am 63.
When I was much younger, I thought that PE meant cumming in under 7 minutes or so before my partner came. Now I understand it really means cumming in less than two minutes (at most) before I get hard.

Following on from my post above, I was talking to Louise the other night when we were preparing dinner when she admitted something I’ve suspected for a while now.

I was peeling a carrot that had been in the fridge a while, and said I was struggling. She asked if it had gone soft, and I joked that I couldn’t help it, it was the tablets. Without thinking, or looking up, she dropped the bomb.

“I’ve noticed.”

Previously I’ve told her that I’ve noticed it’s a struggle to stay up, and she’s always promised she hasn’t realised. Turns out she might have been lying.

“I mean, I can tell. You can tell, right? It’s OK, but I know. I can tell.”

We laughed it off - I told her about pumping up a bicycle tyres with a hole in it - and moved on. Like I’ve said, this is a big thing for me. I’m not paranoid, but part of me gets turned on by the idea of not being able to get hard and satisfy her, being crazy horny but unable to do anything about it. I don’t know if an impotency fetish is a thing, but I think I have it…

Reactions: slavecplTX