• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Harshest thing you ever said to your cuck

• Thread starterGodess
  • Start date

Godess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2011
Here's a questions for all hotwives ( cucks and bulls can join in too).

During sex with your bull, what has been the harshest thing you ever said to your cuck?

Or even, whats the harshest thing your bull has ever said to your cuck?

Personally, I love it when my beautiful black bull jeers and sneers at my useless sissy cuck husband.

Mistress won't talk down to me. She is against the humiliation stuff, says she loves me even if my limp dick can't last 10 mins hard, she still enjoys it.

even that in itself is harsh. Pity is a form of humiliation

My little boy dick

One time my wife's lover fucked her , while looser wimp me was watching and beating off . My wife moaned how fucking big he was , then he said a real man's cock , right . My wife said OH YEA ! then he told her to tell your old limp dick looser . Tell him he just has a little boy's dick , and you need a real man's COCK like mine , as he gave me the shit ass smile . Then my wife moaned and said it looking right into my eyes , you have a little boy dick compared to this man , and he laughed his ass off then pumped her full . God I felt so small but my little boy dick stayed hard .

The smaller your cock, the harder it can get, coz it only needs a few drops of blood to pump it up. Now an elephant needs a gallon of blood and a dozen swings to make it go hard enough to slide into the right groove. A boar needs 20 minutes of insertion "soak time" to be able to transfer enough sperm into the sow for a litter of 12-16 piglets.

Imagine if the Groom's penis size had to be announced to the guests as part of the wedding vows at the ceremony.

Saraha said:
The smaller your cock, the harder it can get, coz it only needs a few drops of blood to pump it up. Now an elephant needs a gallon of blood and a dozen swings to make it go hard enough to slide into the right groove. A boar needs 20 minutes of insertion "soak time" to be able to transfer enough sperm into the sow for a litter of 12-16 piglets.

Imagine if the Groom's penis size had to be announced to the guests as part of the wedding vows at the ceremony.

Good point, announcing the Grooms penis size at the wedding should be mandatory

Friends would look forward to the announcement of size, preceded by a drum roll to sharpen every ear. Imagine the facial expressions as guests pictured a penis "that long" in their mind.

"OMG, that is huge" or "Poor girl, she will have to call in helpers before very long, coz it will only feel like a disappointing tickle".

this wasnt during sex but we stopped at a mcdonalds to get coffee one morning and i ordered for my wife and i gave a black woman a $20 for the coffee and she asked if i had anything smaller and my wife blurted out oh yes much much smaller and held her fingers up to designate how small and the woman at the cash register, the people working there and everyone in line all started laughing

chrisjohn said:
this wasnt during sex but we stopped at a mcdonalds to get coffee one morning and i ordered for my wife and i gave a black woman a $20 for the coffee and she asked if i had anything smaller and my wife blurted out oh yes much much smaller and held her fingers up to designate how small and the woman at the cash register, the people working there and everyone in line all started laughing

Lol I have insinuated that a few times in public.

How did it make you feel?

She said I turned bright red and I really felt like everyone there was laughing at me.

They WERE laughing at you but you have accepted your cuckness and you should be congratulated for it.

My wife was telling me about one of her past boyfriends she had and had mentioned he was very big and i asked how much bigger than me and she replied " way way bigger he was around 11 inches" it was the way she said it though like she enjoyed letting me know shes had bigger and better plus she had this look on her face as she remembered it

yea i am glad they didnt, she can get mean at times when she says certain things

Saraha said:
Imagine if the groom's penis size had to be announced to the guests as part of his and her wedding vows.

This, Ms. Saraha, is an unusually creative suggestion with great potential for improving future weddings.

Godess said:
Good point, announcing the Groom's penis size at the wedding should be mandatory.

It's good to see you agree, Ms. Godess. Having given it a few moments of thought, I must say I too am in agreement.

Saraha said:
Friends [and relatives] would look forward to the "groom penis size" announcement preceded, of course, by a drum roll to sharpen every ear [and rivet the attention of those whose minds may have wandered]. Imagine the facial expressions as guests mentally picture a penis "that long."

Indeed. This, however, raises the question of HOW the groom's penis-size should be announced. Length alone, for instance, might be misleading if the (usually) cuckold-to-be groom has an unusually-thin penis while his (in most cases) cuckoldress-to-be bride prefers thick cocks. Thus, I suggest it may be best if the new mandatory requirement is to announce the groom's penis size as length, circumference (which is more easily measured than diameter), and volume (in cubic inches or cubic centimeters), the latter being perhaps the best overall measure of total cock size).

Perhaps others can comment on this important aspect of the future wedding-ceremony requirement...

chrisjohn said:
This incident did not occur during sex...

That's OK, Chrisjohn. It's OK... often even desirable... to mention incidents that did not occur during actual sex, as long as they're relevant to the thread.

chrisjohn said:
...but, my wife and I stopped at a McDonalds for coffee one morning and I ordered for my wife.

Hm... that was bad form. In restaurants, even fast-food restaurants, the woman should always order for her husband or boyfriend, especially if her husband is her cuckold (as in your case), while her husband or boyfriend maintains a respectful silence, looking down at the table or counter to leave no doubt that it is his woman who is ordering for him.

chrisjohn said:
I gave a black-woman cashier a $20 bill for the coffee and she asked if I had anything smaller. My wife blurted out, "Oh yes, much much smaller," and with that held her fingers up indicating the small size of my penis. The black woman at the cash register, all of the people working there, and everyone in line all began laughing.

That was a masterstoke by your wife... a VERY nice touch. She is, in effect, leading the way toward public statements of husband penis size by wives, in the presence of their husbands. No doubt it's only a matter of time until incorporation of such statements in formal wedding ceremonies becomes de rigueur... to be followed by laughter, gasps of awe, or shrugs of indifference, accordingly, by all others.

My compliments to Ms. Saraha for putting forward this motion, to Ms. Godess for her rapid seconding of the motion, and to Chrisjohn for bringing to our attention his wife's supporting (highly relevant, although seemingly tangential) example.

I was caught up in the moment

I was with 2 black men, My husband chose to watch. Well I was being fucked really hard by one of the while I sucked on the other. I got off several times and I flooded.. he kept fucking me..I yelled out "watch them fuck me, maybe one day you can fuck me like this.".. I thought nothing of it but later I could tell it hurt his lil feelings.

Maybe the female wedding guests could have an actual photograph to take home to put under their pillows, so the Groom's penis size can be compared with their husband's penis under the bed covers using a candle to create more aura and excitement.

on christmas eve, after a few drinks, she told my brother in law that i am a poodle.

i love it

i love when kat humilates in bed, telling me how big the guys dick was, how good they felt and so forth, then she usually gets on top of me and whispers in my ear how good her boy toy felt and how she cant feel me now, its so hot. i dont like other friends knowing about our relationship and what we do, but it is hot when i seen text to her best friendt elling her friend how small i am and so forth, that was pretty hot. its a turn on for her to humilate me but she hasnt done much in past but shes doing it more, i enjoy it and makes me want to fuck her harder

The harshest thing — when your wife says, "I love you" to her bull right in front of her cuck. That happened to me. My wife said it sincerely and passionately to her black boyfriend. No acting.

Users who are viewing this thread