• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Harshest thing you ever said to your cuck

• Thread starterGodess
  • Start date
holeydiver said:
The harshest thing — when your wife says, "I love you" to her bull right in front of her cuck. That happened to me. My wife said it sincerely and passionately to her black boyfriend. No acting.

I say that quite a lot to my bull. Often cuck cries (much to my delight).

Sometimes when I am feeling very cruel I pretend to forget his name (sometimes in front of his friends).

At a family gathering a few years back (his side of the family) I convinced some of his nephews and nieces that he was a cookie-monster and his nickname is cookie. Now a days all his side of the family call him cookie (cucky), much to his distress and much to my amusement!

How the hell have you avoided divorce Goddess? You aren't just mean, but also scary, also from a bull's perspective.

AngleBaby said:
How the hell have you avoided divorce Goddess? You aren't just mean, but also scary, also from a bull's perspective.

Cuck has too much to lose if there was a divorce. He hasn't stood up to me or challenged me in years. He absolutley loves the lifestyle we have, his committment is 100% to me, and also it was cuck who introduced me to this lifestyle many years ago!

The Cookie Monster would never allow himself to be addressed so informally...just sayin'. As an aside, my favorite was always Oscar the Grouch...well...I like Snufalufagus too. Dude had to be a stoner.

Godess said:
Cuck has too much to lose if there was a divorce. He hasn't stood up to me or challenged me in years. He absolutley loves the lifestyle we have, his committment is 100% to me, and also it was cuck who introduced me to this lifestyle many years ago!

I will never understand a sissy's point of view when the relationship goes to such extremes. No sex. The constant risk of you falling in love with another, resulting in you divorcing him and, be ****** to hear you give your emotions to another man. It would be too much for me to bear.

AngleBaby said:
I will never understand a sissy's point of view when the relationship goes to such extremes. No sex. The constant risk of you falling in love with another, resulting in you divorcing him and, be ****** to hear you give your emotions to another man. It would be too much for me to bear.

We are both happy that we don't have sex anymore, it used to upset him to know that despite his best efforts he could never satisfy me. I used to feel bad for him as well to see him on top of me giving it 100%, when I simply could not feel anything. As well as that, I have my needs as well, so it was natural that I started cuckolding him, millions of women cheat everyday, it's normal.

People are at a risk of falling in love with colleagues at work, in the gym etc. The risk always exists. Nothing gives me a better feeling to come home from a night at my bulls to a clean house, dinner ready and all the ironing done. I am in love with my cuck, I might say things in the heat of the moment in bed, but he gets off on it just as much as me.

Yet he cries, much to your amusement. Does he ever lick you to orgasm? Do you ever get him off?

AngleBaby said:
Yet he cries, much to your amusement. Does he ever lick you to orgasm? Do you ever get him off?

Yes he does lick me and finger me on occasion.

He gets himself off, by watching me with other me, so yes I do get him off

Users who are viewing this thread