• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have any of you found yourself deep in regret?

• Thread startermasterlover
  • Start date
I understand your pain Joey. I have been through it myself. Your still being to kind to her Joey. I know why your doing it. It's because you still love her and are afraid of loosing her if your too harsh . Cut her off from your finances and serve her with divorce papers and make sure she is served when she is with the bull so he understands your done with her and she is now his responsibility. force him to take care of her and you may find he doesn't want her anymore... when you file, file a restraining order at the same time for abuse so she can't come home. If you leave the home take the kids with you when you go and make sure and file for custody.

Joey I know this is probably the hardest thing you will ever do but if you don't taking charge and force her to see the consequences she she will suffer from this she will use you and humiliate you for years to come.

I can tell you this from my experience Joey. After my wife was ****** out by me and I took the kids and she was shunned by her own family and friends because of her affair things didn't look so fun to her anymore. The bull didn't want anything to do with her either. He just wanted to fuck her while I took care of her he didn't want a live in so he dumped her.

After about 4 or 5 months of being alone and looked down on by family and friends she was begging me to take her back. I never took her back but you could if you still loved her .

I guess my advice may sound like I'm still a little bitter after 20 years. Maybe I am but it did shock her back to reality and changed her whole outlook on life.

Stay married, and start up a book where you write one good thing about your wife every day (no matter how difficult that might be). She had good points when you married her, and you have a 10-year old challenging kid to consider.

If you keep writing entries into the book, you will re-discover your feelings for your wife, and this will reflect in the way you re-act around her.

Don't throw the towel in, gove her a chance to see you back in love with her, then she won't want to lose you.

She needs her Bulls to pull her panties down to her ankles, but she also needs the guy she married to keep a roof over her head. You can be that guy again, or you can be a loser wuzzie who gives in at the first hill.

Marriage is susposed to be "for better or for worse". Be the man she married and the good times will come back. It shouldn't matter if she tops up her sex life elsewhere if you get "your share".

Saraha said:
Stay married, and start up a book where you write one good thing about your wife every day (no matter how difficult that might be). She had good points when you married her, and you have a 10-year old challenging kid to consider.

If you keep writing entries into the book, you will re-discover your feelings for your wife, and this will reflect in the way you re-act around her.

Don't throw the towel in, gove her a chance to see you back in love with her, then she won't want to lose you.

She needs her Bulls to pull her panties down to her ankles, but she also needs the guy she married to keep a roof over her head. You can be that guy again, or you can be a loser wuzzie who gives in at the first hill.

Marriage is susposed to be "for better or for worse". Be the man she married and the good times will come back. It shouldn't matter if she tops up her sex life elsewhere if you get "your share".

I don't think so saraha. he already loves his wife. That's not the problem. The problem is she has an emotional attachment with another man and has no regard for Joeys feelings at all. Joey Is providing for her while she she treats him like shit and gives her love to another man.

There may be some cucks here that would enjoy being used that way but Joey doesn't sound like one of them. I know the feeling. the man is heart broken.
It won't matter how many nice things he writes book about her. she needs to be ****** into making a choice. love of family or love of bull.

My wife Ruthie has fucked 100s of guys all over town but we both understand we are in this together for the fun of it. Ruthie can have all the boyfriends she wants as long as the guys treats me with respect and know that our family comes first. As I said before when couples go into this with no rules and just go with the flow of things it all turns to shit every time.

couples constantly have to communicate with each other and discuss their feelings and set down the rules of the game in this life style. You have to know your spouse, have no secrets between the 2 of you and be able to discuss anything with each other. If you don't have those two things than it gets out of control quickly.

Ruthie and I discussed and together agreed on some rules early on when we saw problems arising. Anyone who doesn't do that is asking for trouble.

Too many couples that already have a weak marriage get into this thinking it will be hot and to add spice to a dull marriage. It wont. It will only bring heart ache and an end to an already weak marriage sooner.

Good communication is key to a good marriage.
I will support my wife in any way she wants, as long as there is good open honest communication between us.

I thought it might be a good idea to have my wife read my posts and all the comments that followed, perhaps she would realize the level of my pain and see her self thru the lens of your comments. I left alone to read the thread after briefly explaining to her how this all works. When she was finished she said nothing, we returned to the bedroom and resumed watching tv. I finally cracked, "You have no comment"? I asked. Rather dryly as if all this drama was to much for her she said" You dont have to worry about it , he wouldnt see me wed evening and now he tells me saturday is also out, hes busy with his kids. ( he is recently divorced ) I think he is almost done with me.
She was busy feeling sorry for her self. I dont why I was suprised but I was. Your unbeliveable I said and left the bedroom for the couch.
I woke up at 3:00 am and returned to my bed. I layed there in the dark, after anout 5 minutes or so her hand strated to caress my shoulder, my back was to her . she pulled her naked body against mind and held me close, Her hand ran down my side and over my hips and she reached down and took my balls in her hand, she gently but firmly began to squeeze my ball an stoke my cock. I couldnt resist, I turned to kiss her and after just one quick peck she slid down in the bed and began to suck my cock. It was then that I relized she had been denied and was in serious need of a good fucking. she sucked my cock till she wanted more and slid back up the bed, I quickly mounted her as Islid my cock in toher pussy I was delighted to feel her silky smooth juices flowing, she didher best to position her self to take full advantage of what cock she could get. I suddenly felt sorry for her,"poor baby' I said to her "you need him really badly dont you"? She pushed up with her hips in quiet desperation trying to fill her creamy pussy with cock. She put her fingers to her lips and gently bit at her self as she squirmed underneath me. I fucked her gently but firmly and found myself whispering to her that I understood and she came. She would cum three more times in the next hour and me not at all. I let her fall back asleep. This morning things were better, she was more relaxed. she said I had helped her with her need last nite and I thanked her for reaching out me in the dark. I am happy he wont or cant see her this weekend, I hope I can handle it well if he changes his mind and summons her, for I know well she will go to him. joey....I would love to post a pix of my wife but cannot for some reason manage it. If it is permissable I would email it to some one in this thread to post as a favor to me, It would add so much to the story. one is a bikini pict and the other is her and a local she picked up on the beach both in bathing suits, dripping wet having just finished cumming both in and out of the ocean. ( horseshoe beach Bermuda)

So you are just a rebound guy for her now?

Now it's time for both of you to talk and work out the do's and don'ts of this life style. She's not going to quit even if this guy dumps her but you both have to make sure this isn't going to happen again. I could give you some rules Ruthie and I have worked out but it would be better if you two work out your own.
One of the most important rules is no forming emotional attachments with bulls. If you or her feel it's a danger with someone she is seeing than stop seeing the guy before it gets this far again. . bulls are a dime a dozen. If ones a problem find another.

It may sound strange but many of Ruthie's fuck buddy's have become some of my best friends. I hang out with them just as much as she does. If you get to know these guys they treat you with respect because they realize your a good guy and they like you. Ruthie's guys actually call me all the time to ask me if they can borrow her for a few hrs. If I need help with something around the house I call them and they call me if they need a favor because we have become friends . We've had some of these guys pick up our kids from school if we couldn't make it.

Don't ever just sit back and watch it all happen again. be a part of whats going on in her life and who she's fucking from now on. If it's a one night stand it's different but if it's someone she's seeing on a regular basis you need to get to know him. If he doesn't want to meet you than he has to go.. It's that simple

I gave you just a few guide lines that have worked for Ruthie and I for many years. We have had very few problems.. As a matter of fact I can count the number of arguments we have had about things over the last 5 or 6 years on 1/2 of one hand And those small arguments were resolved with out much of a problem because we both know the rules we we set and both agreed on in the beginning.

Good luck Joey.

It is going to happen from time-to-time, you can't expect a wife to not form emotional attachments to her lovers because she is having explosive orgasms and kissing with them on a regular basis.

You need to be "there for her" when she has her down moments in these other relationships. She is into the lifestyle now, and there will be times she needs her Bulls a hell of a lot more than her husband.

You are in love with your wife and she feels the same about you - but she is sharing her pussy with other guys like having two or more husbands, and each guy's needs are different.

If she was married to a macho man, she could not "fuck around with her Bull(s) because he would boot her out the door and change the locks.

She needs her cuck to understand that she is going to put her Bulls on a pedestal occasionally; and outside relationships usually fade within two years anyway, even if they appear to be getting very intense for quite awhile. She has admitted that the current guy is starting to find excuses to drop her.

Many men simply don't understand how a wife begins to feel when she has several men competing for her pussy. If she doesn't develop some chemistry with a lover, she usually loses interest in him and looks for a replacement fairly soon.

Saraha, your last line re men dont understand, is right on. She had three lovers a short time ago, one a black guy, very handsome a big man in every way. A white guy, mid 40;s tall muscular, I never saw him but I am told he looked like Dennis Quaid. Both these guys were better hung than the guy she wont give up. She no longer sees the other two (her chioce). When I question her on this she says " I dont know; I just lost interest in them". I believe it is because she is in love with the bull she is staying with. But you have given me a ray of hope, perhaps it is as you describe, a chemistry as you put it.

This one is not just chemistry.
When it goes to the point that you want to spend all your time with someone and are willing to forsake friends, then that is true love in the works.
You cannot insist because he has two kids and cannot spend every moment with her that he is loosing interest in her. Perhaps he does want to marry her.

Saraha said:
It is going to happen from time-to-time, you can't expect a wife to not form emotional attachments to her lovers because she is having explosive orgasms and kissing with them on a regular basis.

You need to be "there for her" when she has her down moments in these other relationships. She is into the lifestyle now, and there will be times she needs her Bulls a hell of a lot more than her husband.

You are in love with your wife and she feels the same about you - but she is sharing her pussy with other guys like having two or more husbands, and each guy's needs are different.

If she was married to a macho man, she could not "fuck around with her Bull(s) because he would boot her out the door and change the locks.

She needs her cuck to understand that she is going to put her Bulls on a pedestal occasionally; and outside relationships usually fade within two years anyway, even if they appear to be getting very intense for quite awhile. She has admitted that the current guy is starting to find excuses to drop her.

Many men simply don't understand how a wife begins to feel when she has several men competing for her pussy. If she doesn't develop some chemistry with a lover, she usually loses interest in him and looks for a replacement fairly soon.

That's bullshit! Sorry Saraha Don't mean to be rude Because I like you. I just think you are wrong. Ruthie fucks around with many different men. Some are regulars she sees all the time and some are not. I have never changed the locks and booted her out. Having Chemistry between between a bull and a wife is one thing but developing emotional attachments and feelings of love is dangerous and will most certainly end up in divorce and another destroyed family due to radical cuckold ideas that some here love to push on others for some reason.

I'm not talking about being a macho man. I'm talking about having a relationship where a couple is involved in each others lives and make decisions together. What your talking about Saraha is Joey's wife being a macho women and doing any damn thing she pleases without regard for Joey's feelings at all.

Any time you have a couple where either the man or the women dominates totally over the other and makes all the decisions in the marriage you have a broken family and a divorce on the way. You radical cucks here can argue about this but every one here with any sense at all knows it's true and destructive to any marriage, cuckold or otherwise weather you are willing to admit it or not.

In any society you have religious groups that have radical elements within the group. Lets be honest cuckolding is pretty damn close to a religion for those involved in it. You have radical elements here that are pushing the radical purist version of cuckolding where the women controls everything and the husbands role is to do nothing more than bow to his wife's demands. It's the purists cuckolds form of sharia law and It's just as destructive and wrong as the version that's being ****** on Muslim wives.

You have radical Christians, radical Muslims, radical Jews and you have radical cuckolds that in most cases end up destroying their marriage's and familys.

Joey if you want to live your life being a second class partner in your marriage bowing to your wife's every sexual whim, living in a continues state of depression, taking any little scrap of love she decides to throw your way, living in fear she will leave you every time she finds a new bull than take Saraha's advice and run with it.
If not than take my advice and others like me here, and there are many of us here that have successfully lived in this life style, many for over 20 years and have a lasting loving marriage to show for it.

12 years here and still going strong. Communication is key to any good relationship.

A wife can become addicted to a Bull who gives her powerful orgasms, but statistically, and as joey has already found out, lovers come and go.

"he has two kids", and he could decide he wants to marry joey's wife, but it is early days yet as to what may eventually happen.

Women usually look for a very good excuse to get a divorce, because they have to have their story right when they face friends and family.

If joey remains a very supportive cuckold, his wife will be under no pressure to make an early decision, and she might notice that the other guy is not so wonderful afterall.

Macho men usually don't let their wives have lovers, but too many men think they can get their wives to have "non-emotional fucks" whilst they hold the camera and jerk themselves. It does not work like that.

One night stands are not very satisfying for a woman, and it is even worse if hubby is watching with high expectations - makes a girl feel nervous, and may make it difficult for her to do the taboo things she is too shy to let her hubby have.

Only reason prostitutes don't often fall in love with their clients is because kissing is not allowed, and 30 mins later a fresh stranger is tugging at their tits and dipping into her pussy. Constant supply of men coming and going, so she does not need to enjoy it like a job.

Some men don't like their wives to have many lovers at once, but this is one way to reduce the chance she may fall in love with one guy. However, one guy will catch her attention more than the others and he will have a higher status in her heart.

I believe joey's wife when she said she lost interest in the other two guys who did the in/out stuff with her, but did not give her the emotional stuff she was looking for.

Even if joey's wife decided to marry her favored Bull, it is no guarantee it would be successful on a 24/7 basis. Her Bull is only with her for a few hours a week, and naturally showing only his good points. When it is 24/7, it is a different story as she begins to notice negative stuff about him she did not notice before. Remember that love is blind, you rarely notice bad stuff until after a few years of marriage.

Statistcally, 50% of first marriages fail. 67% of second marriages fail, although trends in society can vary this figure. So, it is important for a cuckoldress to communicate her needs to her husband, and ask him to accommodate her desires.

If cucky truly loves his wife, he will appreciate her honesty in sharing her most intimate, primal cravings and allow her room to express her sexuality as completely as possible.

Cucky has an opportunity to talk about his unmet needs, and to re-negotiate the vows of the marriage to the current situation.

Cuckoldry can test and shake a marriage, but if a wife needs it in her life, she is going to be hard to live with if she continues to be denied the chance to engage in it. Once she has dipped her feet in taboo land, she will not be content anymore with "just one cock".

Saraha said:
A wife can become addicted to a Bull who gives her powerful orgasms, but statistically, and as joey has already found out, lovers come and go.

"he has two kids", and he could decide he wants to marry joey's wife, but it is early days yet as to what may eventually happen.

Women usually look for a very good excuse to get a divorce, because they have to have their story right when they face friends and family.

If joey remains a very supportive cuckold, his wife will be under no pressure to make an early decision, and she might notice that the other guy is not so wonderful afterall.

Macho men usually don't let their wives have lovers, but too many men think they can get their wives to have "non-emotional fucks" whilst they hold the camera and jerk themselves. It does not work like that.

One night stands are not very satisfying for a woman, and it is even worse if hubby is watching with high expectations - makes a girl feel nervous, and may make it difficult for her to do the taboo things she is too shy to let her hubby have.

Only reason prostitutes don't often fall in love with their clients is because kissing is not allowed, and 30 mins later a fresh stranger is tugging at their tits and dipping into her pussy. Constant supply of men coming and going, so she does not need to enjoy it like a job.

Some men don't like their wives to have many lovers at once, but this is one way to reduce the chance she may fall in love with one guy. However, one guy will catch her attention more than the others and he will have a higher status in her heart.

I believe joey's wife when she said she lost interest in the other two guys who did the in/out stuff with her, but did not give her the emotional stuff she was looking for.

Even if joey's wife decided to marry her favored Bull, it is no guarantee it would be successful on a 24/7 basis. Her Bull is only with her for a few hours a week, and naturally showing only his good points. When it is 24/7, it is a different story as she begins to notice negative stuff about him she did not notice before. Remember that love is blind, you rarely notice bad stuff until after a few years of marriage.

Statistcally, 50% of first marriages fail. 67% of second marriages fail, although trends in society can vary this figure. So, it is important for a cuckoldress to communicate her needs to her husband, and ask him to accommodate her desires.

If cucky truly loves his wife, he will appreciate her honesty in sharing her most intimate, primal cravings and allow her room to express her sexuality as completely as possible.

Cucky has an opportunity to talk about his unmet needs, and to re-negotiate the vows of the marriage to the current situation.

Cuckoldry can test and shake a marriage, but if a wife needs it in her life, she is going to be hard to live with if she continues to be denied the chance to engage in it. Once she has dipped her feet in taboo land, she will not be content anymore with "just one cock".

You've made my point about the radical nature of some here Saraha. You being one of them. You Quote so called facts from all the books you have read on the subject as if your an expert cucky college professor. You preach your version of the radical gospel according to what ever book you have read this week on female superiority but never once give Joey any advice from any practical experience you have had in your own life.
Just because you have read a few books of Elsie Sutton's and other female nazi's doesn't make you an expert in the field of cuckold or anything else for that matter. . I've read many of your threads and never once found any subject you have ever written on to be from your own personal life experience. It's all a bunch of shit you have read somewhere and spew off like a text book.
just like a economics professor that's never held a job in the real world. It's obvious you have no experience.
I on the other hand and many others here have never had to read any books on the subject. We have lived it.

I have decided to take Saharas approach, I simply lack thhe strength to do anything else. This weekend was good we spent saturday together and had great sex sunday morning. She told me she decided to see one of her other Bulls, the mid fortys tri athilete, He lives close by in a water front condo, they have drinks on his deck or take a dip in the indoor pool. She tells me his body is fantastic, he looks like dennis Quaid, and is hung like a horse. The Bull I fear she is in love with knows nothing of about this relationship, so by fucking the condo Bull she cheating on her main Bull. She said she is doing this to prove to me that she is not in love with her main Bull, as I fear, that the only man she truly loves is me. She is a beauty, 5ft 9in tall, 125 lbs, red hair, hazel eyes, miles of legs, model good looks. She is the type that only very confident men approach. I have tried to post a pic but just cant manage to get past tranfer point. So I am following Sahras advice , I am arrangeing to take her for a three day weekend in Manhattan in October. I am foucesing on the positve and takeing her at her word. She has told that her main Bull texted her last nite and wants to fuck her tues evening. I promised to be suppotive in evey way. Thank you Sahara.

Good luck Joey. I hope it all works out for you. At least you two are talking and sharing feelings. Be a part of each others lives and don't allow your self to be over shadowed in the relationship. You don't have to be macho to insist you be a part of her life and of the decision making. Get to know her lovers personally and they will gain respect for you and her and you will perhaps find some good friends in the process like I have . Anyone who wants to fuck your wife without regard for your feeling or doesn't even want to ever meet you is trouble. .

Babbyruthiezhubby, Thank you I appreciate your thoughts, and I will try to set limits how she treats me. I had her read the posts agian with the additional input from you Angel baby and saraha. It of course will come as no suprise she felt Sahara had the correct prospective. I tried to get her to post her feelings and thoughts but she refused. I think she was afraid of being critisized or even chastized. Thanks Agian joey.

She also loves you and still left for two years in a van with another guy.

She also loves you, but she cheated on you within six months of the wedding.

She loves you just as much as she loves the bull, or less.

I do not put much worth in her actions when she proves she doesn't love the bull by doing what she has done to someone she says she has loved from day one. If she wants to reasonably demonstrate her love, she should do something out of character that is beneficial to you. Abstaining from all her bulls for a year would be out of character from what you have described.

Sarah is partially correct. If your wife needs more cock, she will marry someone who is okay with that. But she is wrong in her opinion that you should be universally supportive and forget yourself in all this. If you are shying away from her (your wife) all the time, then you are not doing okay and she should take notice.

For true emotional love, she should be able to refrain from sex with other men for an extended period of time. But remember, you must make that year enjoyable for her too. You need to prove your love in equal terms during any given period of time.

AngleBaby said:
She also loves you and still left for two years in a van with another guy.

She also loves you, but she cheated on you within six months of the wedding.

She loves you just as much as she loves the bull, or less.

I do not put much worth in her actions when she proves she doesn't love the bull by doing what she has done to someone she says she has loved from day one. If she wants to reasonably demonstrate her love, she should do something out of character that is beneficial to you. Abstaining from all her bulls for a year would be out of character from what you have described.

Sarah is partially correct. If your wife needs more cock, she will marry someone who is okay with that. But she is wrong in her opinion that you should be universally supportive and forget yourself in all this. If you are shying away from her (your wife) all the time, then you are not doing okay and she should take notice.

For true emotional love, she should be able to refrain from sex with other men for an extended period of time. But remember, you must make that year enjoyable for her too. You need to prove your love in equal terms during any given period of time.

Finally a female with some reasonable common sense advice. Thank you Angle.

Users who are viewing this thread