• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have any of you found yourself deep in regret?

• Thread startermasterlover
  • Start date
Some women are o.k. with being faithful well into their 70's, even if it means they will not be as happy with their sex life as they would if they got a little extra excitement on the side now and then. Even if it is twice a year, it will bring some excitement into the marriage sexually. If you are a prude, you will live a prudish life.
There is no reason the wife cannot go find, or let the husband find her a verile young buck to bring some passion and excitement back into the sexual side of the marriage. Don't knock it till you try it. Once she gets over the nervous anxious part, both the husband and wife will be rewarded with a much better sex life at home.
Variety is the spice of life. We have no kids, but for those who do, when the kids are grown and gone, there is no reason to let life continue to be dull in the sex department. The kids are gone. Spice it up.
For those men who think this is a ticket to more pussy, I can tell you, as well as others in the swinging lifestyle, it is harder for a man to get pussy than it is for a woman to get dick. So let her get dick and you just enjoy the ride.

babyruthiezhubby said:
Finally a female with some reasonable common sense advice. Thank you Angle.

I'm a male.

I can say not every thing always goes as planned. It why for us we made changes from the way we started to play the game. Wife set up a experince that went more like a good movie that went bad. He was from UK and the issue came up when it came time to tell him the play was over. He wanted to divorce his wife and marry mine. He did not take the news good that she didn't love him, never had but was playing out a game. That led to her being held captive for two weeks, he actually kept moving from place to place and used the things he learned from the military, to degrade her, thing like wouldn't let her sleep unless he kept a hand on her, tied her to the chair and would let her even go bath room or talk, and lots of stuff that went way over board. It took a while after all that before she would play again. I would of killed him, except for reasons I can't go into on here. Instead we helped his wife get her divorce in the UK. So yes sometimes things go bad and though the sex of the time was hot when it went bad it went very bad. No this is not all the details, but enough to say, you play and you learn. I know a couple who started out playing and she was tied to a bed and beat so bad that she has pernamant brain damage. A woman a few years ago was killed when the play mate found he couldn't keep his toy. So even though we try to be safe and play by different rules, good can go very wrong very quick. So we don't play as often, and I would rather be dead then my wife ever get hurt again. So I don't push and we only play when she meets someone and wants too.

AngleBaby said:
I'm a male.

sorry dude. the name threw me off. Good advice anyway

Angelbaby, your right, but I cant and couldnt help myself. thank you for putting it in those stark terms, she is going out tonignt to get fucked agian. I will ask her to read your post. For those are questions I have posed to her repeatitily. She dismisses them as the whining of an emotional weakiling. Read my post Bulls private hole and know it is absolutily fact, and you will see my weakness for what it is.

I do not need to read those posts to see that about you.
I also have come to the conclusion your wife is a helpless hedonist.
So are you.
You both wish to avoid pain, seek pleasure. Impatience when asked to put off your own entertainment. Predictable to some degree.
In my eyes though, she is emotionally weaker than you, unable to put into perspective your emotional state and unable to control her desires for even a short period of time. She does not think about risks or what her actions will bring in the future. She cannot sacrifice anything for anyone but herself.
You on the other hand are the true Alpha Male of the family, strange as it may sound. You give and continue to give. You paid for her college. You make room for her and your child. You contribute and glue the family together. Without you, there would be no family for the Alpha Male.
There are those who think bulls are the Alpha Male, but when they are unable to support the family or keep things together, their dominant status falls rather quickly. Your wife is just as bad. Without you, would she have been able to go to college at all? Without you, what would she do?
It is time you take your modest status in the family and let things fall apart on their own, then rebuild what is left. If she is still there.

Angelbaby, very interesting, a whole different perspective, take her prize Bull, he has deserted his family. His divorce has caused turmoil I would never subject my children too that. His teenage daughter is in therapy, and I hear constant stories of unneeded drama. In fact one time when he came to the house to fuck my wife he had to interupt thier love making to take a phone call from his overwrougt child. Alpha male I think not. A Bull yes. Perhaps some men are both.

Users who are viewing this thread