• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have I turned my wife into a slut?

• Thread startershooter10
  • Start date

shooter10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2010
A couple of years ago my wife and I talked about our past sex lives and we both found out a lot of things we didn't know about each other. We have dated on and off since high school and I thought I knew everything there was to know. What she confessed was that she had sex with three other guys I didn't know about (5 men total) and one guy while we were still dating. At first I was shocked and mad, but surprisingly it turned me on to think about her fucking someone else. After thinking about it for a couple of days, I decided that I would not be angry because we have been faithful to each other for 10 years of marriage, this all happened a long time ago and I was no saint then either. So no big deal.
After this confessional conversation, our sex life really changed. We were going at it a lot. I finally told her I was turned on thinking about other guys fucking her and started to tell her how I wanted to watch her fuck someone else. She couldn't believe I would say that at first. “Why would you want to share me?” She would ask. She wasn't into the idea at all except when we were having sex. She would almost cum immediately when I started talking about her doing another guy. So that's where we left it, a fantasy in the bedroom. As time went on I started to notice changes in her. She became more and more sexually adventurous and comfortable with her body. She would ask me to go down on her all the time. Before, she wouldn’t let me eat her pussy because she was so self-conscious about her body (or maybe I was bad at it). My wife also found out that she’s a squirter. Fuck, that’s hot! I could write a couple of pages on that alone, but I digress. We then began to have sex outdoors and she would wear tight clothing usually without a bra like she was trying to get attention from other guys (and girls). She even admitted to me that doing it with another guy wouldn't be about the sex. She said it's more of a turn on when other guys give her lots of attention and to know that they wanted her. The sex is just the icing on the cake. Her words.
Anyway before I write a book, I'll get to the point. Six months ago while my wife was on a business trip, she texted me asking if I minded that a 24 yr old guy (she's 38) was hitting on her. I played along saying no and why shouldn't any guy hit on her. Two hours later she called and said that they were still talking and flirting and he wanted to go up to his room. She then said that he was way to young for her and she felt like his mom. I didn't feel threatened at all and still joked with her to just do him because that's what she wanted and told her to call me so I could listen in. "Whatever! I do not!" She said. Well, later, she texts me again saying, “OK, I'll do it.
“Do What?” I answered. No Reply. My heart was racing so after a couple of minutes I called her, there was no answer. It went straight to voice mail, which meant her phone was off. Now I was worried. What was she doing??? 45 minutes later she finally called and when I said “Hello”, there was no answer, just the sound of her moaning/screaming and bodies slapping together. I almost came right there in my boxers. Then the phone went dead. After 15 minutes, she called again and she had just left his room. She told me what had happened while I jerked off. She told me that loved sucking his cock and that they had sex twice and didn’t use a condom. Now I was angry, but suddenly shot cum everywhere, simultaneously. That’s when I started to become confused. Is my wife more of a slut that I realized? Has she always been? I have to admit I was upset that she fucked another guy and more upset that she let him cum inside of her, but I didn’t show my anger because I felt like I was the one that drove her to it. I did state my displeasure and told her if she does it again that I want to be present join in or watch. She agreed. So we fucked like maniacs for a while and after six months or so everything seemed to stop. She said she was always tired from working, kids etc. so I was relegated to jerking off a lot (usually thinking about her fucking other guys). Then two weeks ago after staying late at the office, she came home with a pussy full of cum. When she walked in she gave me a big kiss and guided my hand to her pussy. It was like she was proud of what she had done. I immediately bent her over the couch and fucked her cum-filled pussy and filled it again.
Have I turned my wife into a slut? Is she turning me into a cuckold? My fantasy is to have a threesome or just to watch, however it’s starting to look like that’s not what she has in mind. I don’t think I can stand the thought of being a cuckold.

Wow, good read and i hope you wife enjoys having other cocks as much as she like's. How about sharing some pics of her, semi naked, naked or clothed. You don't have to show her face/head if you's don't want to but it would give us guy's here some wank material:D.

kev

Ok. I'll find some pics, but I really want some feedback. Is there anyone that has been in this situation? Should I make her stop? I really don't want her fucking people wothout me.

why don't you ask her where this is headed? my wife and I play with others. Sometimes she'll surprise me with her freshly fucked pussy. We don't really venture into cuck territory, as I don't dig being a sub or being humiliated or anything like that. Looks like you've got those little feelings of jealousy almost, it's normal imo. Usually the sexual excitement overcomes any of that lol.

shooter10 said:
Ok. I'll find some pics, but I really want some feedback. Is there anyone that has been in this situation? Should I make her stop? I really don't want her fucking people wothout me.

oh..if you don't want her doing that, you need to tell her now. don't be soft about it, speak up.

shooter10 said:
Ok. I'll find some pics, but I really want some feedback.

Thanks, appreciate it.:)

shooter10 said:
Is there anyone that has been in this situation? Should I make her stop? I really don't want her fucking people wothout me.
First of all, don't stop your wife doing what she is enjoying. I have fucked many ladys over the years and some of their husbands were reluctant to let their wives do it with a stranger. Now, their marraige is as stonge as ever.

Discuss with her you feel you want to be there with her whilst she is with another man. But make a comprimise that she can go with who she wants, when she wants, alone.

geordiekev said:
Thanks, appreciate it.:)

First of all, don't stop your wife doing what she is enjoying. I have fucked many ladys over the years and some of their husbands were reluctant to let their wives do it with a stranger. Now, their marraige is as stonge as ever.

Discuss with her you feel you want to be there with her whilst she is with another man. But make a comprimise that she can go with who she wants, when she wants, alone.

I don't agree. Both parties should be ok with what's happening.

Thank you for the replies. Here are some pics as requested. Any other insight/comments? Any female point of view?

shooter10 said:
I don’t think I can stand the thought of being a cuckold.

Then don't be?
You can share your wife without being the subbed stereotypical internet cuckold who whines about his small cock and how he can't please his female all day long..

Talk about your desires with her and work something out that will benefit you both. From reading your post it seems like her small sidesteps really spiced up the marriage. Have another go at it and enjoy your life instead of thinking you are at risk of falling into the category of stereotypical cuckolds. :)

?? Why is it that married guy's don't realize the second, another guy puts his big cock into your wife's wet pussy. That you "automagically" become a Cuckold!! LOL

I was just thinking the same thing

Tammy Pantedrop said:
?? Why is it that married guy's don't realize the second, another guy puts his big cock into your wife's wet pussy. That you "automagically" become a Cuckold!! LOL

I was just thinking the same thing after reading this site. I've decided just to see what she wants me to do. I think she would rather SHOW me than tell me what she wants.

Tammy Pantedrop said:

Again I don't agree. Having an open marriage where both husband and wife can have sex with others = cuckolded? :rolleyes:

Of course You're a Cuckold

No your wife is not a slut. She enjoys sex, and you are very lucky to have her. She now trust you enough to show you she is fucking other guys. She probably has been doing this for sometime or at least wanted to. You have wanted to be a cuckold for a long time and are experiencing what any cuckold goes through. The main thing is that she is honest and SAFE. No creeps and no unprotected sex until she gets to know the guy and his habits. You need to sit down and talk to her about this, eventually the more she cucks you the more comfortable she will become and you will be invited to listen/watch. This will be a shock at first also, maybe hurtful momentarily and then the most erotic thing you ever felt. Most people's marriage grows stronger and your sex life with improve greatly. It is natural for her to cuckold you now and you are now a true cuckold who deep down needs it to happen. Enjoy

No truer words

Tammy Pantedrop said:

That includes the swappers, even if they have the others wife. It is odd how the wife expands her horizons and contracts the males. Why is a pimp looked down on, good question, but is he really in control? I am asking, not telling.

I remember once when I was on a sales call, and the man said I need to talk to my wife about this, and I told him to just buy the motorcycle and ride it home. He told me " she controlls 85% of the money and 100% of the pussy.

I sold her the motorcycle.

To say I am in a reflective mood is understatement.

Yes she controls everything

I have to agreee totally, my wife controls everything and it is very natural. Just like she controls her pussy and gives it to whom ever she chooses. Like I said it is natural for her to cuckold you now because you are now a cuckold and she is the woman. Enjoy this, it is awesome

It doesn't matter whether you encouraged it or not or Even whether you know about it or not.. The Second another man sticks his, PENIS, COCK, DICK,SCHLONG,MEMBER into your Wife's / GF = PUSSY,CUNT,VAGINA,LOVE CANAL your A CUCKOLD.

I think your wife would like to be with a lover of her choice 2-3 times per month over the next year, and that you would benefit enormously from eating the cream pies she brings home for you. You are now a cuckold, and it is much better to give her permission rather than to remain confused about whether it is good for your marriage or not.

She let you listen to her noises on the phone, and she bought her freshly fucked pussy home and told you straight away to feel it - and you got so turned on that you added your cream to the guy's porridge.

She enjoyed it so much, she did not have time to think about the need for condoms, which kind of shocked you - but when a woman has no panties on, she can forget this important stuff easily if her pussy is throbbing with desire to be "stretched and creamed".

She has had a very good taste of other men's cocks, so you can't turn her desire's off like a light switch.

Talk freely with her about "what is in it for you". It might mean you cum to an agreement that she arrange for a friend of hers to tug you off a couple of nights a month to compensate for her freedom, as long as you don't go and lift skirts yourself.

You need to remain monogamous to your wife, but at the same time ensure she has sufficient freedom so that "unmet needs" don't cause her ill-health or discontent from being trapped by wedding vows that are now obsolete in your marriage.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Not much new news lately. I've been trying to find out what my wife is up to, but our busy schedules and her frequent travels have limited our talks to when we are having sex. I did find out that the man she met lives in a town that she travels to the most and that he commutes to our town, as well. After a couple of chance meetings at the airport they exchanged e-mails and did most of their flirting over the internet. She told me that she wasn't attracted to him because he seemed like a player to her, but none the less loves the attention. The night she went out with him was because she had a hard week and needed a drink, so she says. She drank too much and was trying to leave when he started kissing her in the parking lot. My wife then told me that when she felt his hard cock through his pants she felt an overwhelming need to have his cock in her in pussy. And thats what happened. He bent her over the hood of her car, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and pumped his cock into her for a few seconds until he came inside of her. And that's exactly what I did to her when she got home that night after I felt her dripping pussy. She said she wasn't exactly 'satisfied' at all, but loves a pussy full of cum. About a week later we were fucking and talking again and she told me that she didn't tell me all of the story. Apparently, the next morning she suprised him at his hotel and they fucked for two hours before she went to work. My wife said "he really knows how to fuck and my pussy was sore all day!" I came in her pussy right then and there. Now I can't stop jerking off every chance I get thinking of her getting fucked and what they might have done.

Are there any women that can answer my question? Have I turned my wife into a slut??? She was always shy and only had two other lovers besides me. Do most women secretly want to go out and fuck other guys?

Most women do want to go out and have a great time, but their wedding vows can stop them "from becoming all they can be". If all their friends are into extra-marital sex, then they can dabble their toes also.

I advise couples to re-negotiate their wedding vows and sign an agreement like a codicil added to a Will instead of changing the whole Will. It is important to have a frank and open discussion on what would add value to the marriage, then come to an understanding of how to help each other move forward in the new lifestyle.

No point having a marriage that is no fun anymore, if a wife can get extra cock and bring home creampies for her husband to eat and fantasize about, then things are on the up-and-up, a win-win-win for wife, hubby and the Bulls.

Users who are viewing this thread