• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have I turned my wife into a slut?

• Thread startershooter10
  • Start date
A husband is allowed to feel imense pride that his wife is giving other men a wonderfully sexy time. And the wife does not have to move her wedding ring from her left hand to her right hand to pretend she is single.

Thanks Sahara for the woman's perspective. I'm glad that I have an open-minded wife that loves to get what she wants. It took her a while to change though. I think she thought I had this fantsy for other reasons. She also thought (thinks) that I can't handle watching her get fucked. I'm really not sure if I can, but I can't wait to find out.

I'm thinking Tammy is about right. As a bull I enjoy wives and will keep having variety because I can and I like it. Several hubbys on here seem to push the wife to fuck other guys then get worried, upset etc. when she likes it so much she craves it all the time. Looking for 'satisfaction' can lead to being 'insatiable' guys...

Your wife isn't a "slut," but you are her cuckold. You should be proud of her.

Shooter,

shooter10 said:
.... I finally told my wife I was turned on thinking about other guys fucking her, and started to tell her how I wanted to watch her fuck someone else. .... As time went on I started to notice changes in my wife. She became more and more sexually adventurous and comfortable with her body. She would ask me to go down on her all the time. .... My wife also found out she’s a squirter. Fuck, that’s hot! .... Six months ago while my wife was on a business trip, she text'd me asking if I minded that a 24 yr old guy (she's 38) was hitting on her. I said no, why shouldn't any guy hit on her? Two hours later she called and said they were still talking and flirting and he wanted to go up to his room. .... I didn't feel threatened at all and joked with her to just do him, because that's what she wanted. I also told her to call me so I could listen in. ....

You asked your wife to make you a cuckold...

shooter10 said:
.... Well, later, she text'd me again saying, “OK, I'll do it." .... 45 minutes later she finally called again and when I said “Hello,” there was no answer, just the sound of her moaning and screaming and bodies slapping together. .... After 15 minutes, she called again and said she had just left his room. She told me what had happened while I jerked off. She told me she loved sucking his cock, they had sex twice, and he didn’t use a condom.

and she did.

shooter10 said:
.... Then two weeks ago after staying late at the office, she came home with a pussy full of cum. When she walked in she gave me a big kiss and guided my hand to her pussy. It was like she was proud of what she had done. I immediately bent her over the couch and fucked her cum-filled pussy and filled it again. .... Is my wife turning me into a cuckold? .... I don’t think I can stand the thought of being a cuckold.

Now, a cuckold is what you are.

[Def.: cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.]

Regarding your question: "Have I turned my wife into a slut?" No, not at all. You gave her permission, then encouraged her, to express her natural sexuality by fucking other men. Your wife did so; she has turned out to be more attractive and competent as a woman than you probably imagined. Not surprisingly, she is continuing to fuck other men. Her sexual satisfaction and self-confidence are increasing. You gave her a gift, and she has accepted it graciously. You should be proud of her.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Shooter,

You asked your wife to make you a cuckold...

and she did.

Now, a cuckold is what you are.

[Def.: cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.]

Regarding your question: "Have I turned my wife into a slut?" No, not at all. You gave her permission, then encouraged her, to express her natural sexuality by fucking other men. Your wife did so; she has turned out to be more attractive and competent as a woman than you probably imagined. Not surprisingly, she is continuing to fuck other men. Her sexual satisfaction and self-confidence are increasing. You gave her a gift, and she has accepted it graciously. You should be proud of her.

—Custer

VERY good response.

Dsmith,

dsmith3717 said:
VERY good response.

Thanks; I appreciate your saying so.

—Custer

Yep Custer hit it right. I am proud of my slut who has become a sexual animal more than I ever could have imagined. Once you let the genie out of the bottle - you have to live with where it takes you.

Users who are viewing this thread