• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey guys! I'm new here!

hotwifemandy said:
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Click on the thumbnail below to see a larger version of my pic.
I'd crawl on my hands and knees a mile over busted beer bottles to see you naked.

Wow. Love the pics Mandy. Very very hot. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see a lot more.

hotwifemandy said:
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Click on the thumbnail below to see a larger version of my pic.
Hello and welcome! Gorgeous pics 😉😘😘

Well hello M
BWCHUGETIT said:
Hello and welcome! Gorgeou
HHelloto you Ms. Mandy! I am Mckenzie.I also live in the DMV. If you're looking for a chat or make new acquaintances please feel free to send me back a DM. I send pics then.

I would enjoy meeting up with you two. Does the cuck watch your performances? I will be honest and say i have never experienced this but very aroused think about it. If it happened you would be busting my cuckold cherry. I am a straight male and own a very pleasant smile from what i have been told.

FB_IMG_1510617406341.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread