Hot Wife Contest

• Thread startercindyy
  • Start date

cindyy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2005
Wives post a couple of pic's, limit of four ( save some for the runoff )
Guys, rate us wives on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. If we get enough entries we will have a runoff in a week or so, sound like fun? I'll start

Attachments

• bath-room.jpg
    bath-room.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,501
  • wife's bikini.jpg
    wife's bikini.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,145
Rate

cindyy said:
Wives post a couple of pic's, limit of four ( save some for the runoff )
Guys, rate us wives on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. If we get enough entries we will have a runoff in a week or so, sound like fun? I'll start
Ok.I'm in.I'd rate u at a 7........

size

Sexy Eve said:
try this on for size...
How about size(rate) 8 1/2.......

So far Sexy Eve is in the lead with 8 1/2. We need more entries to make this fun. Over 500 views two entries and only 2 votes?

i,ll put a 81/2 on hotnurse

Sweet Stephanie !!!!

She's a PTA mom and doesn't think about being sexy. It just happens she says. Tell her what you think, her husband doesn't know what he's got, so make her feel good.
Thanks,
Chuck

Steph.jpg Steph 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rajha, ljcarm and scott25660
rates

Notnurse gets a 8 1/2............Sweet Stephanie gets a 8 1/2 too....:pimp:

Ok I would rate the PTA Mom at the top say a 9, the hotnurse a 7.5 and the initial offer a 6

Sorry I was always a harsh grader But the order helps

how would you rate me?

I'm 52 and love BBC

Attachments

• DSC04456.JPG
    DSC04456.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,222
  • DSC04457.JPG
    DSC04457.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • DSC04458.JPG
    DSC04458.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,151
Stephanie you are gorgeous! I hope you have been blacked and your husband is a cuckold. With a such a beautiful face and body like yours you should have a black lover to make you feel horny and sexually content

i rate HOT NURSE 4U !O

I think your all "HOT " and should get a 9 or 9 1/2.

Ladies, in the rules it say's you can go back and edit you entries, Add more pic's, so that you have a total of 4. Some 'Very" good post so far.

Attachments

• frosty.jpg
    frosty.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 842
CockforWives said:
She's a PTA mom and doesn't think about being sexy. It just happens she says. Tell her what you think, her husband doesn't know what he's got, so make her feel good.
Thanks,
Chuck

Talk about yummy mummy ... mmmmmm ... looking at that rack makes me hungry!!! She's definitely a 9 out of ten!

Does she have any ass-shots?

Nice - above average - 6

rate you as an 8

Stephanie you are a 9.5 hot nurse a 9.0 both of you ladies need alot of blk seed deep in you

Sweet Stephanie !!!! is an 11 more pictures of her! Please

Hot wive is exactly that hot she gets a 10. Steph is smoking as well I geive her a 10 as well. So far these ladies are in the lead

Sweet Stephanie is mighty fine 9.25 for sure. :)

Stephanie wins hands down....gorgeous and classy!