Hot Wife Contest

• Thread startercindyy
  • Start date
cindyy said:
Wives post a couple of pic's, limit of four ( save some for the runoff )
Guys, rate us wives on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. If we get enough entries we will have a runoff in a week or so, sound like fun? I'll start

Hi I'm Anna,

I'm 40 years old. What do you all think of me?

Attachments

• anna-1.jpg
    anna-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 930
  • peek-a-boo.jpg
    peek-a-boo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,112
Chuck you're a loser and fake. Her name isn't Stephanie, and she isnt even a mom.

Wow!!! Now that is a really fine ass. She got a really cute smile too.

teebone

They are all hot. Teebone is a lucky husband. I wanted to put some votes in for her. Please post more stories. :clap:

What about a score for my wife?

hot wife contest

I rate PTA Mom 10 Hot Nurse 9 The others with thier faces not showing I rate :clap: 0

anna u r very pretty however i rate u 7 because u r a little shy for this site:hump:
anna-mwf said:
Hi I'm Anna,

anna-mwf said:
Hi I'm Anna,

I think some poor woman with a 20-year old outdated hairstyle is missing some pics, chief.

anna
very desirable woman , let see more of you .
do you have some black action pics ?

Hot Wife Contest "votes"

Thank you everyone who entered and for your votes, we had a few "she get's my vote" but no number so I couldn't add a score. We had 11 entered with Hotnurse, and Stephanie receiving the majority of the votes. After adding all the votes together,

Hotnurse had a total of 89,
Stephanie had a total of 104,

Who the HOTWIFE CONTEST WINNER? VOTE!

very nice post.... i think all ladies are great but my top 2 would be Hotnurse( boy i wanna stick my tongue depressor in her mouth and tell her to say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and steph..... honorable mention is the 52/o BBC loving wife.....nonetheless VERY GOOD THREAD....... wtg hotwife

Hottest wives.

Ok, all these wives are sexy in one way or another. I wouldn't hesitate a second to jump in bed with any of them or all of them!!1 But,,Dayummmmm Sexy Stephanie is the one that keeps popping into my mind!! Excellent looking young lady there.

CockforWives said:
She's a PTA mom and doesn't think about being sexy. It just happens she says. Tell her what you think, her husband doesn't know what he's got, so make her feel good.
Thanks,
Chuck

Nice thread

I want to thank Cindy for starting this thread. All the hot wives are fantastic, each one brings her own hotness to the table.

I'll give Sweet Stephanie a 9 and raise that gladly to a 9.5 if you tell me she loves big black cock. Tell us the details

hotwife contest

how about my nasty, BBC lovin' wife... slutkat :feedback:

Attachments

• IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,133
New contestant

camera shy, substitute teacher in the darker side of town,not into cuckolding or humiliation, but loves to chat with strangers, particularly older black men. (teasing her 'bout it seems to get her wet) somewhat of a tease (though she'll deny it) took a beach shower with the help of a couple of black servicmen (needed help to keep water running) she returned the favor while onlookers gawked...she pretended not to notice...She also disappeared once in the wee hours of the morning once, after drinking all nite with several service buddies, never did tell but something changed after that...I think its only a matter of time...think she qualifies?

pics didn't take, will try again

what gives? I keep getting upload errors with 19kb jpgs??...OK! Let the lusting begin!!

very nice indeed def 9...

Hey Slutkat

>>
slutkatsboss said:
how about my nasty, BBC lovin' wife...<<

You're wife has a nice juicy pussy. I like hit that and bust a load in her. She looks like a sexy, slutty hot wife. Are you near MD?