How long should I stay locked for game

Bmmorse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2023
Just got a new cage. Let’s play a game to help me stay locked. Reply with how many days I should stay locked.

Each reply will add to my release date!

IMG_1337.jpeg

A week

Reactions: Bmmorse
Reactions: crt
The real question is how fast will you go back into the cage, once it comes off on 12/24?

DanW_cuckold said:
The real question is how fast will you go back into the cage, once it comes off on 12/24?
Good point!

What do you suggest?

Definitely keep it on until the new year

Bmmorse said:
Good point!

What do you suggest?
When I'm out of my cage for a cleaning weekly, I have to be back into it within 15 minutes. And if my wife allows me a release, usually at the same time, I have 5 minutes from when i first touch myself until i have to get off and get back into the cage.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Bmmorse
Eerect said:
Definitely keep it on until the new year
Thanks for the extension. I’ll stay locked until new years now.

We are going to hang out with our friends that night. So this will be the first time I’m around a lot of people while locked. (besides being at work)

Bmmorse said:
Thanks for the extension. I’ll stay locked until new years now.

We are going to hang out with our friends that night. So this will be the first time I’m around a lot of people while locked. (besides being at work)
Scratch that.
We are going to a friends house for dinner tomorrow night, about 3 other couples will be there. So that will be the first time I’m around a lot of people/friends while locked. I think it will be exciting.

DanW_cuckold said:
When I'm out of my cage for a cleaning weekly, I have to be back into it within 15 minutes. And if my wife allows me a release, usually at the same time, I have 5 minutes from when i first touch myself until i have to get off and get back into the cage.
I want to wear this cage for a bit to make sure I got the right fit. So far it seems pretty good. After this forum challenge is over, I want to show the cage to my wife and ask her to control when I can and can’t get out of the cage.

You have some good examples of time limits to put the cage back on.

I failed and need some punishment ideas/challenges.

Sometimes when peeing my cock wouldnt be lined up with the hole and it would spray back onto myself. Happened a few times so I had to take it off to clean and jump in the shower. This led to me wanking. illl relock and start the challenge over.

Anyone want to give me a couple punishments?

My wife's favorite punishment for me is for me to stand with my legs spread apart slightly, hand behind my back, and then she'll line up and give my balls one hell of a slap. I get another if the slap makes me move or cry out.

DanW_cuckold said:
My wife's favorite punishment for me is for me to stand with my legs spread apart slightly, hand behind my back, and then she'll line up and give my balls one hell of a slap. I get another if the slap makes me move or cry out.
How many slaps do you think I deserve?

First offense each month should be 1 ball slap. Second offense should be 2 ball slaps. Third and more offenses each month should give you 5 ball slaps each. That way a slip up or two isn't too bad, but there is incentive for you to behave yourself.

DanW_cuckold said:
First offense each month should be 1 ball slap. Second offense should be 2 ball slaps. Third and more offenses each month should give you 5 ball slaps each. That way a slip up or two isn't too bad, but there is incentive for you to behave yourself.
Ok, my wife doesn’t play with me in chastity yet. So it would be me slapping myself. (So it probably won’t be as hard as someone else slapping my balls).

I’ll do 4 slaps since I haven’t locked up since Friday when I took it off.

Bmmorse said:
I failed and need some punishment ideas/challenges.

Sometimes when peeing my cock wouldnt be lined up with the hole and it would spray back onto myself. Happened a few times so I had to take it off to clean and jump in the shower. This led to me wanking. illl relock and start the challenge over.

Anyone want to give me a couple punishments?
@Eerect or @lovewatching
Do you want to add anything/ideas to the punishment since I didn’t make it until the days you said to stay locked?

I think a smaller cage but before it is put on your cock should be slapped as hard as possible 12 times and a butt plug inserted.

I’ll work on getting a smaller cage. Right now I am trying to make sure this one is sanitary. With the one I have it’s hard to line up my pisshole with the cage hole. Maybe a smaller cage will help. I’ll get the “nub” which is the smallest size. This is the 2nd smallest size.

I’ll do 12 slaps from you and the 4 slaps from DanW so I’ll have 16 ball slaps total.

I gave myself 3 big slaps to the balls last night, that’s all I could handle. So I have 13 ball slaps remaining.

I say leave it on until Jan 2nd. Just makes sense to spend the first day of the new year locked.