• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How long should I stay locked for game

AZannie said:
Has your wife agreed to locking you in chastity and started to control you yet?

No, I have not brought it up to her or shown her yet. My goal is to have her agree to locking me in chastity and controlling me.

But I just got this cage and I wanted to make sure I have the fit right ect.
Right now it fits well for the most part and doesn’t cut off circulation. But the big problem I’m having is — it’s hard to line up my pee hole with the cage hole, so going to the bathroom has been messy. Sometimes I get it to line up, but a lot of times it’s not and piss goes all over down there.

I want to make sure I have everything working before introducing the idea to my wife, I don’t want to have to go to her every couple hours for the key to shower because I pissed on myself, that wouldn’t really be a good way to get her interested in her being the one locking me in the cage and controlling me. So I have to figure this part out first,

Another user recommended trying a smaller cage so I am going to get one and see if that helps everything line up better.

Last edited:
stubbyhubby said:
I say leave it on until Jan 2nd. Just makes sense to spend the first day of the new year locked.

I’ve been in and out of it because it’s been messy while peeing.
Some of the other commenters have given me some punishments to do since I have been taking it off more frequently. I’ll tally up and make sure everyone’s comments are added to the length of my lockup though!

I’ve been enjoying this chat with everyone!

Reactions: AZannie
Oh I know. And have been sitting to pee. It still sprays all over from inside the cage. It’s not great. That’s what I mean by lining up the holes. Even sitting it is spraying all over, so my dick, balls, and lower belly get sprayed. It’s not a pretty feeling and not something she’d like to witness I’m sure.

I really like your idea about giving her the key on New Year’s Eve. And seeing how it evolves from there.

Note: to update everyone on my tally, I still have 13 hard ball slaps to administer to myself.

• Wow
Reactions: AZannie
AZannie said:
I guess I'm confused on how you're spraying all over when you are sitting down to pee. Do you push the device downwards? I have two different devices and never experienced that issue. Maybe you should look into a different device.
On the suggestion to give her the key on New Years you should have your message prepared as to why you want to be locked and having her control your orgasms. Are you trying to stop from masturbating or trying to become submissive to her or perhaps rekindle a lackluster sex life and you want to earn your orgasms by making sure she always has more than you. Maybe you are trying to get her to cuckold you and by locking away your penis forces her to look elsewhere for one.Whatever it is you need to have thought through why you want to be locked up. In my opinion I'd give up the ball slaps and ask her to administer an over the knee spanking to show her you want to commit to her authority. Good luck.
I have an almost 8imch cock that I squish into a HTV5 cage size small. So idk maybe that plays a part in it. But yes I am going to test other sizes or styles.

I like your idea. I’ll have to sit and think exactly how to explain my motive and why I want her to lock me up. That’s really really good advice.

Still going to give myself the ball slaps and report back to the thread because I told everyone who commented I would.

You make some good points, I’ll probably be re-reading your comment a few times to help with coming up with a way to explain to her so I’m ready when I bring the subject of her locking me and being the keyholder.

Thanks @AZannie !

Users who are viewing this thread