How many cocks?

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date

wifeykaren

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2013
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?

Reactions: secretcrowds, Maximan, Icleanup and 1 other person
wifeykaren said:
Only 3. I'm the biggest she's had at 6 inches. Wanna see her take a thick 8 inches. She still tells me too deep. He probably wouldn't care though and keep going....I hope

I think my wife was with with between 4-6 before and 2-3 after. So grand total between 6-10 accounting for 1 I think I’m forgetting or might not know about.

I lost count of the number I've had a long, long time ago

• Love
Reactions: Justawhiteguy
1 before married. 11 since married

Reactions: kinkyguyb and TwoCruzinfourbull
wifeykaren said:
She said I was somewhere around number 45. We were in our 30s when we met. Later she said that if she included blowjobs, it would easily be double. She's probably had 30 more in the 20 years we've been together.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, SissyForDawn, ksfarmcpl and 3 others
Hello my wife had 3 cocks before me. After none but she would like to try with another man. But nothing is dond yet.

wifeykaren said:
Before we began dating her number was around 20.

Before we got married added another 15 to 20.

Since we have been married (25+ years) not sure we stopped keeping track but easily triple digits.

Reactions: Maxio
First, I need to say that this is a vintage answer. It was another era, that started in the late 60s and peaked all during the the acid 70s. My wife had one other guy before our marriage... However, he was 9 inches and thick, which led to my wife preferring big. She also just plain loved sex, as much or MORE than any guy. She went on to multiple Masters degrees and ran labs at Purdue...yet, she started stripping, working at massage parlors, and then doing outcall pro and served many universities besides Purdue. As a pro, she screened for big, and always did return business with big guys and big guy groups. She preferred BBC.

But back to your question: over 1100 different cocks. But, that has nothing to do with total fucks. Many of those guys were regulars. This is a pic early in her "FUN"... Am not joking or faking you out. That was just the way things were in a hippy dippy time of low STD and NO AIDS.

Before After 1 sm.jpg

Reactions: Maxio
6 before marriage, and 48 after marriage

Reactions: SissyForDawn
My wife has had over 100 cocks before we got together and 3 since caught her cheating when we were going out her panties would be covered in cum stains such a turn on she lit up when I suggested a MMF threesome her pussy is still tight

Spread.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and wifeykaren
Before we met/started dating 20 or so.

While dating/living together. , add another 30 or so.

Since we were married, lost count in the triple digits though

8 men fucked her before me, and afaik only me since we started living together

She had 12 before marriage and has had 8 since, if you only count intercourse. If you count blowjobs, about 30 and 20

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, SissyForDawn and denniscuckhubby
Eerect said:
Too many to remember, she has had well over 100 cum inside her and swallowed the spunk of even more than that, she did do 7 cocks in one evening as I watched. She has fewer anal, but still a lot of guys have fucked her arse. She has done bukkake but lost count of who and how many shot their load on her, she had so much spunk on her she couldn't see properly!
Perfect girl !

My wife had five before we were married 30 since being married (22 years) and she has enjoyed all of them.

• Love
Reactions: DawnW and kinkyguyb
Hundreds and she hasnt stop yet

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe