How many cocks?

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date

wifeykaren

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2013
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?

Reactions: secretcrowds, Maximan, Icleanup and 1 other person
Before we started dating she had only fucked two, when we were dating 27 men fucked her, and after we got married 14 bulls fucked her

• Love
Reactions: kinkyguyb
wifeykaren said:
My wife Karen had a new boyfriend almost every weekend when she was in highschool. She showed me picture that one of them took of his cock. I knew she was a slut when I married her, that's WHY I married her! I love it when she tells me tells me about old boyfriends while I'm fucking her.

1298356001.jpg
Who wouldn't want to see a cock like that in their wife,my wife has only had my cock in real life but has taken many very big cocks in my imagination as i fuck her.

She has admitted to at least 25 before marriage but only me since…and I so want to change that

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and kinkyguyb
My wife and I dated in college for three years before we were married. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. She was a virgin heading off to college. Grew up in Chicago and had very strict parents. I know the first year, before we dated, she was a regular at the post football parties. I'm assuming she satisfied plenty of guys because she loved to fuck when we dated. We've been married 48 years and will turn 70 this year. She still loves to fuck! :)

I've tried over the years to get her to try another guy but she won't. She is so noisy when she orgasms and I'd love to here her moaning and screaming with another guy.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme
wifeykaren said:
She says 5, but I suspect it’s much more

• Love
She had one very large one before I married her.
Then, after marriage came the hippy dippy experimental psychedelic time, and she really got cranking.
Though she was a Purdue admin of labs at the Lily Hall of Life Sciences, she got interested in stripping, then became a massage parlor worker,
then did outcall services. She was allowed to pick the caliber of client (looks and cock size) by design of her hobby/business.
She ended up with over 400 BBC and over 1100 total...in a time of low STD and absolutely no viruses.

The photo below is of a guy who she worked out with in a backroom New Orleans stage.
He did her every early pm and then around midnight for almost one month. She said
that she had a real good time.

Demo Graph Final sm sm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxio and powerful11
Well before I got married I'd say I had 50... Over many years while previously married. Then with hubby now over 100+. In the last 7 years... Mainly through my job, once I got a name in the office they all started hitting on me and I just couldn't say no.. hubby loves it as well.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, Maxio and kinkyguyb
When she was a teenager from 14 to 18 she fucked about 8 teenagers and about 20 to 30 black men in the 30s that another story
In her 21 to 42 only 13 guys
Here where I come in the picture
I turned I her into a black and Latino Whoer!
From 2003 to 2020 she fucked over 200 other guys
And from 2021 she only fucked 5 other guys now she has stopped

IMG_2706.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_0966.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_2712.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_0488.jpeg
IMG_1440.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, Maxio and snhcouple
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife and I dated in college for three years before we were married. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. She was a virgin heading off to college. Grew up in Chicago and had very strict parents. I know the first year, before we dated, she was a regular at the post football parties. I'm assuming she satisfied plenty of guys because she loved to fuck when we dated. We've been married 48 years and will turn 70 this year. She still loves to fuck! :)

I've tried over the years to get her to try another guy but she won't. She is so noisy when she orgasms and I'd love to here her moaning and screaming with another guy.
Show her pics of a young woman and now

Last edited:
powerful11 said:
Show her pics of a young her and now
My guess is if two guys made sure she got back to the dorm they both took turns fucking her. She couldn’t resist.

franklyhorny said:
Wish I could find a few local guys to do her on a regular basis. Seven of them, one for each day of the week would be great. But she is so picky and that would be hard to find. Maybe one that could do her seven days a week would work.
yea and its always such a thrill watching your wife getting fucked

wifeykaren said:
Before marriage: she claims it is between 20 and 30. After marriage: Would guess we are talking to about as closer to 40 now

I was a virgin when I married my American husband and until two weeks ago I had never been with anyone but him. He has been asking me for years to let him watch me have sex with another man, especially a black man. I have always said no because black men have always frightened me. About a month ago I finally agreed to try it and told him to arrange for it to happen.
Two weeks ago he told me that everything had been arranged. On Friday when he got home from work he showed me that he had bought me a dress that was sexier than I had ever worn. He told me to be showered and ready by 8pm.
When I asked him who was coming over he told me that it was a surprise but promised that my first BBC expirience would be something I would never forget. Just before 8 the doorbell rang and my husband let three college age black men into the house
When I asked him which one was my date he shocked me by telling me all three were there to give me my first BBC expirience. I was almost in tears as l told him there was no way that I could have sex with all three. My husband just kissed me and said that I had agreed to try BBC and that these three men were there to make sure it happened.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and mailkme
Been married 15 years. Before marriage “about 100”. After marriage 150.

wifeykaren said:
Only one other cock than mine that I know of has been in this pussy.

c82498355a6bc795cbc4f34b13578495.jpg