• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get Christain wife to cuckold

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Pursuit of happiness...

Jeez, there are spelling experts everywhere....

If you think, Johndoe69, that when the U.S. Declaration of Independence was signed, adulteresses and their lovers were not "pursuing happiness" (and, not incidentally, relief from the trials of their lives which were *much* harder than ours) via extramarital sex , and if you think cuckold husbands did not exist then, your comprehension of history is sadly deficient.

Yes, cuckoldry predates various forms of religion or state defined or supported marriage.

I say religion, because there are or have been, to date, ~ 4,000 different types of 'faiths' around the world.

Some have been very austere, harsh and authoritative (as the 'priests' tried to control their followers), whilst others have relaxed and their interpretation numbered as many as their followers.

But cuckoldry would go even further back, perhaps millions of years back, as females struggled to wield to the more influential male of the time.

Amongst our nearer 'relatives' [apes] we see the stronger, bigger white back impregnating many of the females around him, and whilst those females enjoy the shelter of his assumed authority they don't mind too much occasionally fornicating (breeding) with a secretive younger male [or other male].

Of course, cuckolding is not just for the birds [ref: cuckoo]. I presume it is a form of 'pressure release' for us humans trying to put some 'artificial control and structure' over our very nature. That we're still animals.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Eligible_cuck,

Re.
eligible_cuck said:
Yes, cuckoldry predates various forms of religion or state defined or supported marriage.
I say religion, because there are or have been, to date, ~ 4,000 different types of 'faiths' around the world. ..........
Here is an update on some posts by me (which you apparently found of interest) in this thread, which was started in 2007 by "Tuppinsinmo."

A book published more recently, in 2013, that gives the best insights I'm aware of into the life of Jesus of Nazareth,* apparently an historically-real man who suffered an unfortunate grisly torture-death at the hands of the Romans, and how his life and death led to the origins of Christianity, is:

Aslan, Reza, 2013, Zealot: The life and times of Jesus of Nazareth.

See, e.g.:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cust...YHRD&_encoding=UTF8&ref_=covid19_UPNAV_Detail

which includes a summary and reviews. It claims to have been a New York Times best-seller. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. It's fascinating.

* Nazareth exists today in northern Israel; it's about half-way between the Sea of Galilee and the Mediterranean.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: eligible_cuck
I've bookmarked it, hopefully I will not lose it.

I notice I first signed up here in 2008. Though I hadn't been active at all until last week or so. Due to Covid lockdowns and having time.

Unfortunately I am in lockdown in another state, and that means only supermarkets and doctors I can visit. Libraries are closed until the lockdowns end.

And when they do I'll be returning to my state.

But as stated I've bookmarked it.

Thank you.

Eligible_cuck,

Re.:
eligible_cuck said:
.......... Unfortunately I am in lockdown in another state, and that means only supermarkets and doctors I can visit. Libraries are closed until the lockdowns end. And when they do, I'll be returning to my state.
Jeez.... I hope your ****** banishment from your home state, due to the coronavirus / covid-19 pandemic, isn't also forcing you to pay high hotel costs.

Meanwhile, an essay on the evolutionary advantages to our species, of women cuckolding their regular partners by having sex with other men, that long predates the advent of organized religions,* can be found here:

Evolution Theories Supporting Hotwives and Cuckold Husbands

"This may have been a very early form of life insurance."

By Dr. Ronnie West
Link:
http://hotwifeletters.com/evolutionarytheories.htm

It's a subpage of the HotwifeLetters dot com site, so maybe you're read it. If not, I would say it presents a reasonable argument.

* As you may know, Homo sapiens (people who look like us) apparently evolved about 200,000 years ago. Our hominid predecessors apparently evolved about 5 to 6 million years ago. The beginnings of organized religion, by contrast, seem to date to a mere 4,000 years ago (roughly). According to Davis (1999, 2001, page 9):

".... The Bible is the culmination of an extended process — covered with inky human fingerprints — of storytelling, writing, cutting and pasting, translating, and interpreting. That process began about 4000 years ago, and involved many writers working at different times — a fact that may come as as distinct surprise to a good many readers."

Ref.: Davis, Kenneth C., 1999, reissued 2001, Don't Know Much About The Bible: Everything you need to know about the Good Book but never learned (paperback, 533 pp.).
eligible_cuck said:
You're welcome.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: eligible_cuck
nylimey said:
Well I'm from the UK too. And I seem to remember people enjoying fucking there just as much.

No "checkers" though, Only draughts.

God Shave The Queen.

Ah, so I guess she has a hairy cunt?

Or, were you referring to a different type of Queen?

Custer Laststand said:
Very good point: re. the confession booth

Awright. I like it. I'm not catholic (perhaps that's obvious), but given the nature of the confession ritual I assumed something like that must happen at least sometimes. The "non-uniqueness principle"(1) suggests that practice is probably somewhat widespread. Both the priest and the adulteress, obviously, would be strongly motivated to refrain from mentioning it to others afterwards... thus it's a relatively well-kept secret. In any case, it's good to read that hypothesis is verified -- "verified hypotheses" not being an everyday sort of thing.

(1) The "non-uniqueness principle:" if a behavior is observed, or recounted credibly by someone who experienced it firsthand (as in this case), that behavior is unlikely to be unique.
I think that with the number of priests fucking their flock, the profession was mostly a call for men to get away with fucking the sexiest women out there. For centuries.

Ok, I'll be a bit more realistic. It also included those who sought power, as well as those who wanted to diddle the under-aged.

Recently we had a Vatican high priest (Cardinal) who was ****** thru Australia's legal mill, and charged with, well, abusing church choir boys. However, I think it was a about a year later, that the circus went thru a higher court (The High Court actually) and they let him off. So I dunno where he is living now, but he's certainly not working as a senior Vatican offical. Cardinal pell if I remember? Here's the wiki: George Pell - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
eligible_cuck said:
I think that with the number of priests fucking their flock, the profession was mostly a call for men to get away with fucking the sexiest women out there. For centuries.
And other men and boys. Since the Catholic church formally excludes women from participating (above the subservient level of nuns), it's an ideal seemingly-respectable social organization for men who are gay, or pedophiles, or both.

eligible_cuck said:
Ok, I'll be a bit more realistic.
Actually, your previous comment does seem pretty realistic.

eligible_cuck said:
It also included those who sought power, as well as those who wanted to diddle the under-aged.
Yes (per my comment, above).

eligible_cuck said:
Recently we had a Vatican high priest (Cardinal) who was ****** thru Australia's legal mill, and charged with, well, abusing church choir boys. However, I think it was a about a year later, that the circus went thru a higher court (The High Court actually) and they let him off.
I recall that case being in the news. I don't recall, however, why the Australian high court let him off.

eligible_cuck said:
So I dunno where he is living now.
Neither do I.

eligible_cuck said:
But, he's certainly not working as a senior Vatican offical.
That sounds like a plus (I guess).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread