• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get Christain wife to cuckold

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date
Lol

Drought is hitting the South here a good deal too. Maybe some of those southen females need a place to stay till it rains, I have a spare room, I bet some of you guys do too............lol

Thank You Custer for your intellect and a sense of humor

Wow finally the voice of reason. You’re obviously well thought out and non judgmental opinions and comments were just what this topic needed. This topic ( Christianity) and all the shit it usually comes with, seems to most often bring things like guilt, anger, and hypocrisy to any discussion involving sex, especially when the ideas being discussed are outside of what most Christians consider moral behavior. Also, it has been my experience that the people who call themselves good Christians are generally the ones you have to watch out for. My wife was raised a Catholic by a family that truly were examples of all the hypocrisy and backward thinking that religion tends to encourage. She went to parochial school, had her first communion, and was abused openly by her father, a respected member of the Knights of Columbus, It took her years to completely recover from both her family and the twisted teachings of The Catholic Church. but sex, love, and all the beauty it can bring to your life, ended up being the thing that opened her eyes to just how wrong the Church had been, and how right the things she could feel and experience were. When we met, the definition “sissy cuckold couple” wasn’t one we knew even existed. The one thing we did know was that our love was different, unique, and unlike anyone else we knew. So with honesty, curiosity and a hunger for a true understanding, of the things we desired, our relationship evolved to what is now . We have been together now for 17 amazing years and have been openly sissy and wife for almost 11. She has had amazing sex with many men, and has involved me in every aspect which has helped me become the sissy I had always been deep down inside without any fear, and always surrounded with nothing butlove and encouragement. Then she fell head over heels for the most amazing man just over a year ago and he almost without effort filled the role in her life that I never could. We all live together now and they both love their sissy and let me serve them and do all the things a sissy is supposed to do. Despite conventions we are living a life more full of love and joy than any of us ever thought possible. She is currently an Archeology Proffesser at the University of California at Berkeley and all our friends embrace our family situation without any judgement. So in the end love, great sex and human connection, is the only real definition of God acceptable to us, and now if we could just convince the damn Catholics and their Nazi Pope of this what a wonderful world it would be.

I think YOU miss the point

If you read many of the posts they are either from wifes or husbands that ask the question, can we, should we, we want too, but.....
My response is simple, when two people are in love.......not just love each other, they are one. So if both are in agreement to her having sex with someone then it is not cheating. Now, the reason is simple, sex and making love are not the same thing at all. And I may indeed have a front row seat in hell, but you see that is, as it is for you and everyone else, between God and me alone.
But I guess I would be in good company, for lets see, David would have to be there, along with Solomon, along with Jacob, oh yeah he is the guy that had 12 sons and you don't think they all came from one woman, not even his two wifes. Even Moses appears to have had a wife in Egypt that he left behind when he fled and lets see oh yeah he took a wife new wife.
I am not saying to force anything, but I am saying look at more then one point of veiw and let them work it out between themselves and God.
NO one made you judge, only GOD gets to do that.

Re. sissydave comments

Thanks for your positive comments, sissydave. It's commendable that you openly accept and take pride in your role as submissive, sissy, cuckold husband to your stronger and more sexual wife, who appears to be something of a star professionally. I imagine both of you have read Elise Sutton's books, "Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for Loving Female Authority" (2003), and "The FemDom Experience" (2006), and are familiar with her web page --? ( http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/Main.html )

I encourage you to continue in your supporting role to your wife and her live-in lover (or live-in lovers, should she take more in the future). --Custer

Pursuit of happiness...

Jeez, there are spelling experts everywhere....

If you think, Johndoe69, that when the U.S. Declaration of Independence was signed, adulteresses and their lovers were not "pursuing happiness" (and, not incidentally, relief from the trials of their lives which were *much* harder than ours) via extramarital sex , and if you think cuckold husbands did not exist then, your comprehension of history is sadly deficient.

Reactions: eligible_cuck
So Right

Custer Laststand said:
Jeez, there are spelling experts everywhere....

If you think, Johndoe69, that when the U.S. Declaration of Independence was signed, adulteresses and their lovers were not "pursuing happiness" (and, not incidentally, relief from the trials of their lives which were *much* harder than ours) via extramarital sex , and if you think cuckold husbands did not exist then, your comprehension of history is sadly deficient.
Custer your very correct, and thanks for you posts.

Small point

It was originally life liberty and property.

Custer Laststand said:
What, do you suppose, the signers of the Declaration had in mind when they wrote "pursuit of happiness"? Their right to play checkers --? Custer

Declaration of Independence: "...life, liberty, and pursuit of..."

Yes, apparently that was the case in a preliminary draft — but the authors of the Declaration of Independence considered ".... and pursuit of property" too restrictive. They judged, rightly, that there are other things people might want to pursue as well.

—Custer

Back to adultry

In biblical times, adultery for a female was defined as a woman or daughter having sex with a man without her husband's or in the case of the daughter, father's permission. A man committed adultery by having sex with another man's wife or daughter without his permission.

If was common to loan an overnight guest one or more of your wives and/or daughters.

I hate to tell you, but... either you're a good Christian Family or not. You can't have both. You can't take quotes from the Bible and try to justify a lifestyle. Most women aren't willing to look for someone outside of the marriage and think a religious one even less. I wouldn't even risk even bringing it up...

gottagetlocked

Hmm

I always find it interesting when someone choses to be on this site then try and put on the robe of self righteousness. The issue is in part what is a Christian? Church's teach it is to be Christ like or followers of Christ. Well if that is the case then, Christ spent a lot of time in womens homes that were not married, even had the very sensual act of having his feet washed with tears, had a bottle of alabaster dumped on him.
I think though the biggest thing is this ideal that sex is wrong. Sex in my book is not wrong it is how and the approach. Cheating is wrong, yet when done with permission the bible clearly seems to make exception. As stated in the beginning, many of our most famous and respected early leaders had children by other then his wife.
A Christan is one who's heart is right with God. It is not my place or anyone else to try and judge the heart of others. If the heart condemns you then the bible says your condemned already. What if the heart does not condemn you? Each person is responsible for working out their own salvation. This writing was not a effort to turn anyone away from their faith or encourage them to do something they believe is morally wrong. Rather it is an attempt to open a window to look deeper at what most true bible students have struggled with for years.
If God does not change! Then it must be man that has changed. Funny how the church world changes what is wrong and right at there will and the way the bible is interrupted. For example when I was a child it was wrong to dance, smoke, drink, curse, women wearing pants, and on and on. Today all those things are excepted in most Church's. So did God change or the way man chose to read and interpret his word. David took another's man wife, the child of that wife became the greatest king ever, Solomon. Moses had a wife in Egypt but left her behind and took a new wife. Under the law if a man ***** a woman so long as he married her then all was well. Yet it was unlawful for a man to look on the nakedness of any of his family. Still it is true the bible declares no adulterer will make it to heaven. The point I make is if it is with permission I don't think the word adultery fits.
You decide.

tuppinsinmo said:
David took another's man wife, the child of that wife became the greatest king ever, Solomon.
You decide.

Hello, This is my first post. not trying to argue or make a bad impression however i felt it was needed to say that the first time David took the other mans wife the child died. The next kid after he had repented was the king Solomon.

Ah very good

c24cuck said:
Hello, This is my first post. not trying to argue or make a bad impression however i felt it was needed to say that the first time David took the other mans wife the child died. The next kid after he had repented was the king Solomon.
You are correct but who was the Solomons mother? 2 Sam 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

christan

Exellent post,interesting replies.I agree with Tup that the decision on judgement is God's alone,and how we live our lives can be judged by ourselves in our heart,most people KNOW when they are doing wrong even when they have a "good" cover story.

your so right

racquel said:
Exellent post,interesting replies.I agree with Tup that the decision on judgement is God's alone,and how we live our lives can be judged by ourselves in our heart,most people KNOW when they are doing wrong even when they have a "good" cover story.
I think this will support your statement perfectly. James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

You're on a cuckold internet site, and yet you are looking for the words of other people (whether here or in any number of so-called bibles) to tell you how to live?

the question is: WHY??

make your own decisions about what's right or wrong.
For you.

Experienced Christian Couple

My wife and I are devote Christians but also experienced in the lifestyle. I know, may be tough for some to grasp. But we know our lifestyle experiences are in sin. We don't lie to ourselves about it. We acknowledge it and move on.

Reactions: TyRobis
cpl40fun said:
My wife and I are devote Christians but also experienced in the lifestyle. I know, may be tough for some to grasp. But we know our lifestyle experiences are in sin. We don't lie to ourselves about it. We acknowledge it and move on.

I don't know why, but I find that so hot! :D

Reactions: eligible_cuck
dkkim said:
I don't know why, but I find that so hot! :D

Yea, there's been times we've "played" on Sat night and sat in the pew the Sunday after!

Looks like a wrong place to be discussing this.

Users who are viewing this thread