• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to seduce older woman into turning her husband into a cuckold

• Thread startergingascuck
  • Start date

gingascuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2010
Need some advice here. Have met this stunning older woman at a nudist camp and want her. Only thing is she's married and doesn't want to be unfaithful to her husband. She told me about her having had a boyfriend for several years without her husband knowing about it (which I doubt). We had twovery erotic days together while her husband was away but when I tried to kiss her, she only gave me her cheek and said, she's not allowed to. She even said that she loves me and made me compliments. I looked in her eyes endlessly and enjoyed her blushing, and the scent of her beautiful grey, unshaved pussy makes me wild and she's emanating her scent clearly noticeable within a radius of a few metres. I just need to have her and I know she's wanting it, too. My hope is, that someone can give me some useful hints on how to make her buy the concept of cuckolding her hubby..

Suggestions welcome.

I would drop some hints on hubby, talk to him, he may be excited to watch his wife with a younger dude, they are nudists so they are open minded already, he will have a better chance of convincing his wife to bed you. Good luck man..

Thanks for the quick replies! I also think that talking to her husband without her involvment wouldn't be helpful. Apart from that we don't even speak a common language, l couldn't think of q reason, we he should allow me to fuck his wife. If it's her wish, though, and she mqnqges to express it to him, things might be different. As she already has had a really long extramarital affair, I simply can't believe him not having noticed. They haven't talked about it, so what I think is he didn't object or confront her about it cause he got off on the role of a cuckold. I noticed his behaviour towards me was kind of submissive. His wife and I were swimming in the lake together while he waited at the shore, he clumsily shook my hand when he had to leave for two days wearing a suite while his wife and I were naked. Knowing that he would leave me alone with her his shaking hands really felt like a "she's all yours, buddy". I know it's wihful thinking but a husband not noticing his wife is having an affair for more than ten years just seems odd to me. The thing to do now, I reckon, is to try and make it clear to her that he probably knew what was going on and that he got a kick out of it, otherwise he would have asked her about it. If I succeed in showing her that her hubby likes to be cucked, she might melt for me, in fact I'm sure she will. Let's only hope she finds a way to talk to him about it. Actually I don't care so much if he knows about this or not, but I don't want to ruin a marriage and know it could massively boost their marital sex life if they could cope with sth like this and share the fun she will have had in future nights... Let's see where it goes, I'll keep you updated

How old are you by the way? and how old is the lady that you desire? reading your last post sounds like hubby might go along with it,, I wish you the best my friend, please let us know when you get to have this beautiful women,,

I'm 36, she's well over sixty, and she's totally gorgeous. Her husband came back today and her daughter also came for a visit. They'll be gone tomorrow, though, so the show can go on. She's driving me so crazy that yesterday night I almost came when I went to bed, just closed my eyes and thought about the smell of her cunt...;-)

Things are working out really well. Two days ago she let me give her a foot massage and yesterday I stroked her and we kissed around slightly. Since then she smiles at me like in love and touched or kissed me a few times when nobody was around. We'll have to wait for two more days cause her husband's coming today and will stay until tomorrow, but then we'll have a week for us alone and it really looks as if we might have a lot of fun...

gingascuck said:
Things are working out really well. Two days ago [my married woman in waiting] let me give her a foot massage; yesterday I stroked her and we kissed around slightly. Since then she smiles at me like in love and touched or kissed me a few times when nobody was around. We'll have to wait for two more days cause her husband's coming today and will stay until tomorrow. Then, we'll have a week for us alone and it really looks as if we might have a lot of fun...

Things are looking up for you, Gingascuck. Time, sustained proximity and persistence will do it for you... particularly since your married woman's husband departs for sustained periods, leaving the two of you alone and nude together.

Have you tried bringing up with her the topic of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages and talking openly with her about it? At your nudist camp, do you and she have access to a laptop and Internet connection where you could introduce her to this site and encourage her to spend some time reading around? Just to give the two of you something to talk about, of course... nothing serious.

I ran out of time on my previous post... here's an additional comment.

gingascuck said:
Things are working out really well. Two days ago [my married woman in waiting] let me give her a foot massage; yesterday I stroked her and we kissed around slightly. Since then she smiles at me like in love and touched or kissed me a few times when nobody was around. We'll have to wait for two more days cause her husband's coming today and will stay until tomorrow. Then, we'll have a week for us alone and it really looks as if we might have a lot of fun...

Your married woman allowing you to give her a foot massage was very promising. I suggest pursuing that with additional foot massages... but gradually expand them. Next time include kissing her feet... her seated, you down on your knees in a "bowing" position... then, the next time, work your way up and include her lower legs, kissing and licking them... then extend your massaging, kissing and licking up to her knees... then her thighs... talking softly and seductively to her, telling her how delicious you find her (etc), in between kissing and licking her feet and legs.

You're getting there. Your married woman in waiting is responding, so gently continue your seduction, encouraging her to think about the advantages of again cuckolding her husband...

6dsx5ab

Thank you, Custer, for your incentives. When I gave her the massage, she sat in a camping chair, her feet resting on a small footrest. I sat opposite of her and she was getting a good view of my vivid cock. I carressed her for well over 30 minutes and when I finished, lifted one of her feet and kissed it passionately on the underside. As soon as we're alone again, I will repeat this and expand the massage slowly but steady to the rest of her fantastic body. Already tried to get some massage oil around here but to no avail. Just have to do without.
As for the talking about cuckolding with her, I gave it a cautious try. Told her that she and her husband could possibly get some fresh incentives to her sex life, but I'm not sure if she grasped the whole idea of it. My language is not her native language. Have to wait until this afternoon ( when hubby will be gone again) and will bring up the topic again. We have internet here, but she can't read english, so this site won't do it for her. We'll simply try to find something in her language.
As for the latest news, yesterday we sat together with hubby and a friend of theirs and we really got along with each other well. She told me afterwards that she'd been very nervous about this day but it went out really well. Her hubby went to bed early and the neighbour left, too, and we had like 20 minutes on our own. We talked about the next days. We'll be alone most of the time but her neighbour will visit for a few hours in a few days. We went to the restroom together and I stroked her back while we walked and then I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her tight, her back against my chest, breathing deeply, savouring the moment and gently kissing her hair. It was wonderful, I really fell in love with this woman and I think, she did, too. We'll go for a swim together in half an hour, have breakfast together and then hopefully her hubby leaves.

love that clip duke, thanx.

You're welcome. :) Ok, latest update. Half an hour ago she left my tent. This morning we had breakfast, her husband, their neighbour, her and me and after that I went for a small cycling trip (although I regret that now, cycling just isn't good for the boys...) until her hubby was gone. After a nice afternoon together mixed with some light kissing and touching each other after dinner I put my chair beside hers and we started some serious fumbling and kissing. After a while it got uncomfortable and we went to my tent. She obviously didn't want to use their marital bed. We kissed wildly and the scent of her pussy intoxicated me. She also got rrreally wet, couldn't believe that as I've never experienced it with a woman her age. I went down on her, she went down on me and sucked me with such enthusiasm that I almost came without any stroking on my cock. I felt she wanted to swallow me badly. Unluckily I am always way too nervous when I'm in bed with a woman the first time, and that means I didn't get to put it in. While she sucked it, it was solid and pumping, but the stress of one week in anticipation jus was too much and my balls still hurt. :) Anyway I think she liked it nevertheless. She played around with my cock for quite some time, also mentioned how large it is, but I hope, tomorrow it will work out better. Her cunt smells and tastes fantastic, just have to have her. That's it for tonight. We'll go swimming tomorrow morning, then have breakfast together and then we'll have the whole day for us alone.

gingascuck said:
After a while .... we went to my tent. She obviously didn't want to use their marital bed. We kissed wildly and the scent of her pussy intoxicated me. She also got rrreally wet, which I've never experienced with a woman her age. I went down on her; she went down on me. She sucked me with such enthusiasm I almost came without any stroking on my cock. I felt she wanted to swallow me badly. Unluckily I am always way too nervous when I'm in bed with a woman the first time, and that means I didn't get to put it in. While she sucked my cock, it was solid and pumping, but the stress of one week in anticipation just was too much and my balls still hurt. :) Anyway I think she liked it nevertheless. She played around with my cock for quite some time and mentioned how large it is. I hope tomorrow will work out better. Her cunt smells and tastes fantastic; I just have to have her. We'll go swimming tomorrow morning, then have breakfast together, then will have the rest of the day alone together.

Congratulations! You've succeeded. If your married woman shows any reluctance — which seems unlikely at this point — you might mention the obvious: that her soon-to-be-cuckold husband, in leaving her alone and in the nude with you for extended time periods, is obviously hoping she will expand her sexual horizons and increase her satisfaction by fucking a younger man: you!

RyanBax said:
love that clip duke, thanx.

=========

thank you 4 ur support Ryan

I really love this woman. We are having sex every night in my tent now, at least when hubby's not around. There's still her neighbour but he goes to bed quite early and then we wait for a while and go to my tent.
Did I mention her pussy smells so intoxicating, I simply cannot hold myself back as soon as we're alone. Also it's very hard to not touch her when she walks past me and we're not alone. She feels the same, she already told me.
By now I inseminated her twice and one big load went down her throat. Thinking about this when her husband's around keeps me constantly horny.
I guess it's similar for her cause we fondle and kiss each other every minute we're not watched.
After we fucked in my tent she had to go back to sleep in her bungalow cause we just couldn't sleep next to each other. We would have went on kissing and caressing each other the whole night so this was the only possibility to get some sleep. :)
I never was so attracted to a woman like I am to her. The whole day I still have the smell of our sex in my nose and it makes me incredibly happy.
I'm thinking about moving in on this campsite as a long-term resident so I can be around her all the time. The ****** breaks during the weekends actually are not so bad, because it's the only time we can recreate a bit...;)
Can't stop thinking of her whole body shuddering when I entered her pussy. Had to take it very slow and haven't even gotten into her with my full length. When I was inside with half my length, she already started to pant heavily and uncontrollably. Lovely! Guess it'll take some more poundings for her to adjust to my length. I'm not very thick, but pretty long and when I don't forcefully remove my cock from her mouth, she would continue sucking it for hours, I guess.

Gingascuck,

Thanks for your steamy description of fucking a strongly-sexual substantially-older married woman, from your point of view as a younger-man lover. It's been apparent for some time now you would succeed in your seduction efforts, and you did. Congratulations!

Some women who are highly-sexual when they're young seem to lose their sex drive when they pass menopause, but others... including the wives of some of the cuckolds on this forum... don't, and continue seducing and fucking younger (in some cases much younger) men when they're in their 50's and older. Obviously, your married woman is in the latter category. My congratulations to her, as well as to you!

Can you remind us of your age difference? You said your married woman is 65 (or about that), as I recall, but how old are you?

Thanks—

Custer

She's 63 and I"m 36. That's just like in 69. That must be why the sex is so good. :) Right now it's really difficult for us, because her hubby will be there for two more days, then she has to leave for two days and if it works out badly, he will return together with her. So I'll have to wait for quite a while before I'll fuck her again. Sitting around next to her smelling and seeing her moist pussy her wearing only a t-shirt but not touching her is almost torture but at least it will keep me horny... *g*

Would like to say something to your comment about menopause. I'm convinced it mostly depends on how they feel about themselves. I found that most women in their 50s, 60s and 70s actually believe they are not attractive anymore. This of course is a massive reason for their lowered sex drive. Most of the time this is only related to her husbands losing interest in them sexually because after 20+ years of marriage it sure is tough to keep up the romantic mood.
As a real admirer of elder women I can't understand this, of course. For me they start becoming sexually attractive when they hit the 50's mark. Can't see how a man actually can prefer some barbie lookalike no-tits giggly girl to a real woman, but that seems to be a common mental disease nowadays... :-D
Anyway, as soon as you tell and show (through your honest desire for her) a mature woman how attractive she is, she starts building uo confidence again and becomes incredibly horny at the same time. The kind of horniness you develop when you already gave up on sex and then discover you can now start to have some of the best you ever had. Takes some time to build up that confidence again, but when it's restored, no flat 20something girl can even remotely compare to the attractiveness of a hot granny... *sigh* Ok, enough of that, need to make it through the day. Not possible without constantly thinking about her. Her Hubby unluckily doesn't seem to be a good candidate for a conscious cuckold, he's bad mooded all the time, a manic depressive person and has a severe drinking problem. My hope now instead of making him a cuck is rather to convince her to leave him for me, although that won't be any easier. She doesn't want to lose her family, but says she loves me. Her kids are already grown up, though and she doesn't talk very nice about her husband, so I think this step could improve her quality of life enormously... What do y'all think?

Users who are viewing this thread