• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to seduce older woman into turning her husband into a cuckold

• Thread startergingascuck
  • Start date
Gingascuck,

gingascuck said:
[My older married woman's husband] unluckily doesn't seem to be a good candidate for a conscious cuckold — he's in a bad mood all the time, is manic depressive and has a severe drinking problem. My hope now, instead of making him a cuck, is rather to convince her to leave him for me, although that won't be any easier. She doesn't want to lose her family but says she loves me. Her kids are already grown up, though, and she doesn't talk very nice about her husband, so I think this step could improve her quality of life enormously. What do y'all think?

I'm not in favor of confusing the main topic of this forum... married women cuckolding their husbands, a practice that seems reasonable and appropriate to me and that sometimes may improve the quality of marriages... with women being seduced into divorcing their husbands by younger men who may, in reality, be nothing more than con artists.

One aspect of divorce you have not mentioned, when a couple is as old as your married woman and her husband, is financial destruction. As someone put it: "Divorce is the largest destroyer of wealth." This can be combined with a perception by the older woman's lover (you, in this case) that you will gain financially if your successfully-seduced older woman divorces her husband and marries you. This, in fact, is a fairly common scam, since there are lots of older women who no longer feel loved, admired, and viewed as sexy by their husbands (as you point out in your post, above) but have accumulated sufficient wealth that, if they were to retain half of it in a divorce and share it with their new husband (you, in this case), he would be substantially better off.

But, there's another possible outcome: the older woman might choose to retain exclusive access to her financial resources via a prenuptial agreement and not share it with her new husband (you), such that you would then feel steadily-increasing resentment while your excited feelings of sexual attraction for her disappeared.

In a case I'm familiar with, an older woman... one of a couple who were friends with my parents... was successfully seduced by another man, divorced her husband, and married him. She wisely retained exclusive access to her financial resources which she did not share with him by setting up joint accounts. This angered her new husband, who began beating her and otherwise treating her abusively. Recognizing, finally, that she was a scam victim, she divorced him too and was left by herself. She died not too much later (as did her former husband, more recently).

So, in answer to your question:

gingascuck said:
What do y'all think?

I would say you're looking more and more like a manipulative con artist, and less and less like a "passionate young man" who has found the "older-woman love of your life."

Independent of asking yourself whether you're really just a con artist (if you don't already know the answer), you might also ask yourself how attractive your older woman will seem to you, and how interested you're likely to be in her sexually, and she in you, when you're (say) in your fifties and she's in her eighties to nineties.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread