Humiliated All My Adult Life For Having A Small White Penis

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date
Some women like my small penis for anal!

image.jpeg

Reactions: joelhwood
Phil C said:

image.jpeg
That thing looks like a turtle head. If we were in a locker room and I saw you with a hardon I would make you milk off right there in front of everyone,.

RockHER said:
That thing looks like a turtle head. If we were in a locker room and I saw you with a hardon I would make you milk off right there in front of everyone,.

Lets not get carried away, it not that small

image.jpeg

When I was in Europe, I could easily date a woman & get her into bed but it was difficult to keep a woman after she tries my sex. I'm not as small as you guys, I'm around 5 inches but my problem is that I cum too fast. The best thing I did was I moved to Asia many years ago and most women I slept with didn't complain but I became a cuck after years of being ignored back in my own country when they don't like my sex or think my cock is not that big for them. But when I moved to China, I started fucking a lot and most didn't care much about my weak sex but the cuck in me was too strong for me so I turned many ex gfs into big sluts for bigger cocks lol.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, smallcockguy, CrowRaven and 3 others
Phil C said:
Lets not get carried away, it not that small

image.jpeg
I bet your wife giggles when you say shit like that.

Reactions: 4adventure
RockHER said:
I bet your wife giggles when you say shit like that.

Without a doubt

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
RockHER --- You sound as like you could be a good Alpha for a couple.

RockHER is a sissy wimp!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and 4adventure
Phil C said:
I have been degraded or humiliated many times by women when they see my small 2.75" penis hard.

Comments such as:
  • Is that it ...
  • What am I suppose to do with that ...
  • Baby dick
  • Resembles a coat hook, only shorter
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I don't believe you. That cock is longer than 2.75 inches. And the post below yours, says he is four, he is longer than that. I wonder why men would want to take away from their cock when describing it. Remember, when measuring with a ruler, PUSH INTO YOUR PUBIC MOUND until it stops. That is INSERTION LENGTH, and that is the true size of your cock.

EroticWriter said:
I don't believe you. That cock is longer than 2.75 inches. And the post below yours, says he is four, he is longer than that. I wonder why men would want to take away from their cock when describing it. Remember, when measuring with a ruler, PUSH INTO YOUR PUBIC MOUND until it stops. That is INSERTION LENGTH, and that is the true size of your cock.
Hmm, AFTER I answered your blog, more showed up and I see that I also answered you a long time ago. So..you came back for more punishment, sympathy, or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
EroticWriter said:
Hmm, AFTER I answered you blog, more showed up and I see that I also answered you a long time ago. So..you came back for more punishment, sympathy, or what?

I had seen the same post exchange that you mentioned and wondered the same. Conflicting post -- at this point maybe he use a ruler and take a more recent picture to share.

Phil C said:

image.jpeg
Absolutely! My wife prefers smaller for anal. She is not a size queen. My wife is very tight and would let you fuck her if you were cute. And you look fit. How long do you last? Are you a heavy cummer?

Reactions: Phil C
Porsche Penis Profile.jpg

Reactions: Wannabecucksa
SquirmingSub said:
RockHER --- You sound as like you could be a good Alpha for a couple.
Talk to me sweetie

Phil C said:
RockHER is a sissy wimp!
I like it when you get sassy, especially when you squirm while I spank your smooth ass.

myONE size condom is 5" long and very small diameter, and I don't fill it up.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c
Phil C said:
myONE size condom is 5" long and very small diameter, and I don't fill it up.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
You disgust me. Go put your panties back on before you get *****

Anyone can become a cuckold. I am a black male and my penis is 7 inches. My wife prefers white bulls, and i enjoy each and every moment serving them.

I enjoy the humiliation part, especially cleaning after Mr. Marcus.

Reactions: Wannabecucksa
Phil C said:
I would never dress in a locker room!

image.jpeg
oh my gosh! i can see why! Guess mother nature can be cruel