Humiliated All My Adult Life For Having A Small White Penis

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date
If she can't perform her marital duties, tell her to move on. Never let any woman cheat on you. If she wants a big 10" go get it. Otherwise there are tons of ladies to deal with a small cock and they cam be satisfied. anal sex wold work for a small cock. A blow job orgasm is way better than vaginal anyway

Pacersfan said:
I can sympathize with your situation. My cock is really small too, barely 4" fully erect. My wife has had a boyfriend for most of our marriage. She barely felt me when we would fuck and always had to use her dildo to finish herself every time after I would finish. Eventually, she cut me off from intercourse altogether. It has been years since I have had my cock in her pussy. Here is a picture of my small cock fully erect. It is small but very nice to look at. Anyone want to exchange pictures or chat please message me.

20190607_062647.jpg
Short? Maybe, but it looks like you have enough foreskin there to run up over your head completely and then back again. If so, you are better off than many guys who might be a little longer but are circumcised. You can be masturbated and feel a hand running all the way up over your head on every stroke, and with no need for a lube job, etc. That foreskin is the source of much pleasure. Be happy man, your folks never had you cut.

Reactions: Readyu