• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I ate his cum out of her pussy

Hub always cleans me up (1st 2 pics) and my friends as well (last 2 pics)...

21 (2).jpg Snapshot 2 (7-23-2017 4-37 PM) (2).png IMG_1477 (2).JPG IMG_1281 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, robbiewillskucku, WantsAUsedWife and 7 others
BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
i love cleaning mygf up been trying to get her to do a gangbang

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and hairbear1954
There have been a couple of guys in our gym my Wife has fancied for some time, I told her she has a "free hit" and if they are up for it she can fuck them, she got chatting to them and arranged to meet in a bar after a work out, they had a few drinks when she made it clear she wanted sex with them both and were soon back to one of their flats where they took turns on her, she came home with a loose, wet pussy with cum still deep inside it , I went down on it and licked it clean, she said I couldn't fuck her too as she was sore from her fucking so made me wank myself off and fed me my cum with her fingers while she told me about the fucking she had just had.

Reactions: cynful, robbiewillskucku, rcmohawk and 5 others
i have on a few occasions had the pleasure of licking another guys load out of wife. Loved it every time. Seeing him fucking her, tightening up, and blowing his load in her and then seeing it dripping out as i move to lick her before i add mine to it.

I also had a couple that i played with where he was into being cucked. She made him lie on his back and she straddled over him doggy. I then went behind her and fucked her while he licked her pussy. she would tell him to suck my cock too, and I would pull out of her and and feed it to him. When I came, I started in her pussy and slowly pulled out and finished on his face, and then she made him lick us both clean. As a reward she let him jerk off later as i fucked her in the ass. Her moans and the taste of my cum still on his face made him cum really quick.

So i have enjoyed it from both ends.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli, cynful, rcmohawk and 3 others
About 15 years ago I me this girl whuzzed buzzedbo was wild about BBC. I had been on & off with BBC. We hooked up and it got wild. She said watchhing me deep throat a BBC really turned her on especially when we were buzzed. We'd go into a club and she'd dance and flirt with these guys with the biggest bulge and ask them to come back to our room so we could suck them and fuck them. Some refused but she was so hot looking most agreed. Sometimes we'd be there for days. Unfortunately for me I didn't know about cuckolding so I didn't eat creampies or swallow cum which I now regret.

Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, rcmohawk and 1 other person
BiwithHotGf said:
I’m just about to text her to see him again. I need that taste again
It’s so addicting.

Reactions: franklyhorny
i have had the pleasure of cleaning up my Wife for years and have to say that the amount that Her Black lovers leave is way more than any of Her past white lovers had left. i have always enjoyed the flavor when it is mixed and She does enjoy feeding it to me

• Love
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 5 others
i have had the most loveing and fun with my wife befor she pass away i to got to clean her and her lovers up

20230703_051842 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and barebi
Our Bull always finished in her. After he had fucked her a few times, I went in after him & started kissing her. Without saying a word, she started pushing my head down. I kissed her all the way down. When I got to her pussy, I kissed right above her pussy. She pushed my head in and I started licking. The bull was “that’s nasty dude.” But it became part of our regular routine after that first night,

• Love
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, franklyhorny, cynful and 8 others
TwoCruzinfourbull said:
The bull was “that’s nasty dude.” But it became part of our regular routine after that first night,
How did her bull take it after that? I bet he didn't stop making the cream pie!

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and cuck72
Jozyxt said:
How did her bull take it after that? I bet he didn't stop making the cream pie!
He kept giving it to her & I kept eating it. I think he came to enjoy I was eating his cum. My Wife liked me eating it also. Never would say, but when you are pushing my head down there, you are speaking without words.

• Love
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, franklyhorny, cynful and 6 others
For me the ultimate would be, being on my knees next to our bed sniffing my wife's-soaked stinky panties and jacking off as I watch my wife being black gangbanged. Then for those guys to take turns having me suck their BBC's clean and lick up so much warm slimy black man cum from my wife. WOW!

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, wifescuck and 2 others
cuck72 said:
For me the ultimate would be, being on my knees next to our bed sniffing my wife's-soaked stinky panties and jacking off as I watch my wife being black gangbanged. Then for those guys to take turns having me suck their BBC's clean and lick up so much warm slimy black man cum from my wife. WOW!
yessssssssssssss agreed

Reactions: franklyhorny and oldertinycuck
I really missed out years ago when my wife and I had a few hot 3sums with a co-worker of mine. Back in the 80's I never thought of sucking cock or eating cum from my wife's pussy. I did really get off on the work friends warm slimy sloppy seconds. But DAMN! I think back and still can picture his bigger fatter uncut cock, and all his warm slimy cum I could have licked from my wife. PLUS! thinking of sucking his cock clean.

Reactions: franklyhorny, robbiewillskucku and leahshub
I always cleaned my wife when she had been with her lover who was my best friend nothing better than to taste both there cum

Reactions: samanthaNwilli and robbiewillskucku
I am new to this but my fantasy is that I am in my mistress's bedroom, on my knees naked in the corner holding my rock hard cock. She enters the room with her trans lover and I watch them fuck for over an hour. When they are finished, I crawl over on my hands and knees and eat all the cum from her pussy...I lick her clean. I think that makes me a new cuck

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
oooeeelay said:
About 15 years ago I me this girl whuzzed buzzedbo was wild about BBC. I had been on & off with BBC. We hooked up and it got wild. She said watchhing me deep throat a BBC really turned her on especially when we were buzzed. We'd go into a club and she'd dance and flirt with these guys with the biggest bulge and ask them to come back to our room so we could suck them and fuck them. Some refused but she was so hot looking most agreed. Sometimes we'd be there for days. Unfortunately for me I didn't know about cuckolding so I didn't eat creampies or swallow cum which I now regret.
Nice story bro!
Strip cam online sites have revolutionized adult entertainment, allowing individuals to indulge their fantasies in a virtual environment. These platforms host performers who skillfully blend sensuality and entertainment to create captivating shows. Remember that behind the screen are real people, so treat them with respect and consideration on stripchatly.com. Enjoy the experience responsibly and embrace the journey of exploring your desires online.

Last edited:
I've been married almost 20 years. It took me a while to get my wife used to the idea of me 'cleaning up' after we fucked. When we started 'swinging' some, I tried to clean up too. hadn't done it in front of the other couples though. Didn't take us long to start enjoying mfm fun. One male, we visited him at a nude resort where he had a RV. It turned into a weekend of sex. Wife really enjoyed his cock, it was fatter than mine, and had a 'big' mushroom head. We were on the bed, he was fucking my wife missionary position, I was videoing. After he came, I got close up video of his cock slowly pulling out of my wife's pussy, shiney with cum. I handed him the camera, rolled on my back, and tugged on my wife's leg. She knew what I wanted, and straddled my head, planting her pussy on my mouth, while he videoed. First time I'd cleaned up a pie made by another, in front of them. Thinking about this now, I tried 'fucklicking' that weekend and I don't remember if that happened before or after I cleaned his cum from my wife. The fucklicking may have been after the clean up, and would explain what happened during the fucklicking. He was sitting on the couch, wife was straddling him, riding, while I was on the floor videoing. So, after starting licking her clit, she enjoyed by her sounds. But - his cock popped out, and in that position, right in my mouth. I just stuck him back in her pussy. But, his cock kept popping out, and getting shoved in my mouth. It did give me appreciation of how my wife could swallow his cock to the base - lol

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Nazareth, leahshub and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread