• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I ate his cum out of her pussy

W
BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
Well done you and you enjoyed her studs cum.👍👏👍

BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
I think just embrace it,she enjoyed you got off on it.Whats not to like.🤔👍

I’ve ate cum from my wife’s pussy several times and she loves to feed me her freshly fucked pussy while telling me how she got fucked. She has a couple guys that she has fucked, that her creampie tasted so damn good, I’ve told her I’d love to eat their cum straight from the pipe. She gets so wet and horny watching me suck a dick that is fucking her.

Reactions: CreamyBill, robbiewillskucku, cynful and 1 other person
Donerite said:
I’ve ate cum from my wife’s pussy several times and she loves to feed me her freshly fucked pussy while telling me how she got fucked. She has a couple guys that she has fucked, that her creampie tasted so damn good, I’ve told her I’d love to eat their cum straight from the pipe. She gets so wet and horny watching me suck a dick that is fucking her.
That's must be so fulfilling honouring her& her Bull

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
I don’t know about how fulfilling it is, but it does taste so damn good and I enjoy hearing of her hot fuck if I’m not with her when she fucks the cock

Reactions: CreamyBill

Users who are viewing this thread