I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

• Thread starterSinead
  • Start date

Sinead

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2019
I am 53year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin.

Three months ago I moved back in my hometown. My first cousin is married again. His new wife is this 42year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes her HUGE! Standing next to me she looks like a giant. She has a 14 year old daughter from her first marriage. My cousin also has 25 year old son and 21 year old daughter from his first marriage.

This woman my cousins new wife is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. Most people seem to think she is a stuck up overdressed snob. When she speaks with people , she tends to be overly nice and I guess that comes off as fake which definitely doesn't help the situation. Also this woman is kinda dumb. Sometimes she says some really stupid/ignorant things. Her geography is extremely bad. If somebody asked her if Australia was in southern or northern hemisphere she wouldn't know. She knows nothing about politics or the ongoing affairs of the world and thinks history is boring. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. She is not a hugger. She shakes hands. The first time i met her i extended my arms to hug her, and she automatically stepped back and away from me.

A month ago I attended this's wine bar opening party. This woman my cousin's wife was there alone without my cousin. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. As i was standing beside her i couldn't resist i placed my right hand on her back and started rubbing in circular motions.I kept rubbing her back with my right hand for like 10 minutes. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her big ass. Then i did it again and left my hand there. She was talking with other women as i was standing beside her with my right hand caressing her ass. Then she sat on a chair. I sat next to her on her right side. I invaded her personal space repeatedly. I hugged her around her waist with my left hand, rubbing her right arm and shoulder with my right hand. She got up, while i was still sitting and i rubbed her ass with my both hands. .

I got up and this touchable woman my cousin's wife pulled me aside. and she said that she is not a touchy feely huggy person at all and that she can barely tolerate hugging by her mother. She explained to me that it is making her uncomfortable that she understand that we are family and i am friendly and tactile but she feels a little uncomfortable when i touch her. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe..

I said to her that she is mis-reading the creep factor and that she is a stuck up snob. Also i said that i am an extroverted, touchy-feely, huggy person. As she was standing in front of me( my face is exactly the level of her breasts) i couldn't resist i reached out with my both hands i grabbed her massive soft boobs and jiggled and squished them. She was too shocked to say anything about it. I was feeling up, squeezing and jiggling her massive boobs for like 5 minutes . She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board with a stupid face while i was feeling up her massive boobs as people watched. She was waiting for me to finish. Other people there at the party noticed our behavior and they had a confused looks on their faces. .

Nine days ago we had a family gathering my aunt's birthday party in a restaurant. My cousin was there with his new wife. She was wearing this red satin bow blouse, black satin pants and she was on 5inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. In the ladies room she was just standing stiff as a board for like 10 minutes saying no word while i was squeezing and feeling up her massive soft breasts,rubbing her back and arms and rubbing and grabbing her ass.I complimented her outfit and commented that she is tall,big,soft , classy and glamorous. I would never touch her in front of my cousin her husband or any other family members.

Three days ago on my way home from work i stopped at the drugstore. This touchable woman my cousins wife was there. She was waiting in a line and i was behind her. She was wearing teal satin coat. I said to her ”uuuu i love your coat” and i started rubbing her back with my both hands as i was standing behind her in a line. On the parking lot i walked beside her i was rubbing her back with my right hand. She tried to walk faster but she was on 5inch high heels. Then i gave her a side hug and i started rubbing her back with my left hand and with my right hand rubbing her whole front side for like 5 minutes in the middle of the parking lot . She was just standing speechless stiff as a board as people watched waiting for me to finish. Then she walked to her car.

With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman my cousins wife is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I have extremely erotic fantasies about her. She is an absolute ideal ten for me physically. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong. She is my first cousins wife but every time i see her walking around with her big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. I gravitate toward this woman like fruit fly on a banana. I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch her. The cravings for touching her are becoming more intense. I am too sexually attracted to her. I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny clothes.She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. Please don’t be grossed out. I feel so guilty but i just can't stop touching this woman. I know this sounds strange and maybe even a bit sick to some. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. It's gotten so bad I've raced home after work to masturbate thinking about her. I want to stop this. But i just can't. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft.And this woman is physically stronger than me . She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am masculine but i am 5ft2 tall and skinny.She is always on high heels i am always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am physically completely harmless. I feel like smashing my head against a wall sometimes I just can't stop thinking.

I know this sounds weird and outrageous. I am a horrible person. I am a bad person. She is my cousins wife! Am I just an evil person? I want to stop touching her and rubbing her but feel like I can’t.I am drawn to her. I am short skinny and ugly.My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. Also she is always dressed in satin an silk clothes which doesn't help the situation.But she never wears anything trashy. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She has a more stylish sense of fashion but she keeps herself well covered. She is not particularly fond of wearing revealing clothes. She prefers to wear covered, yet form fitting fashionable clothes. What's happening to me?

I don't understand it. I feel the overwhelming sensation of guilt all the time because she is my cousin's wife. I am sick of this. I’m confused and my mind doesn’t stop. I really worry that I’m going to lose myself completely! I don't want to waste your time but I had to get some of this out of my head. What is wrong with me? I am afraid that i will just go even further. I came here on this forum with the hope that I would find someone to help me with advice. I wish I can find someone who can understand what I'm going through or maybe someone who's going through what I am so we can help eachother. This touchable woman my cousin's wife is 100% straight. She would never want to kiss a woman. She is very sexually attracted to men. She is literally 100% straight. I hate being turned on by rubbing and touching her through her satin and silk clothes and I can't seem to stop myself! It is pure physical attraction, not emotional.

A long time ago there was a black lesbian woman on this forum who described her fantasy of making her dream white woman into her voodoo slave, she described the things she would do to the dream woman in some detail. I thought this would be a very tolerant and open place to discuss sexual desires but I don't remember any positive comments, they were really negative and I was surprised. She defended herself for a while but the thread went cold and Im assuming she left and never returned. I hope you can get more support here.

My two cents are that you seem to have no problem with being a lesbian but its an obsession with a particular woman that's the issue? If that's the case I think its more likely that you seem to have found your "type". Adding the 'unattainable' factor only increases your attraction. I can only suggest you find another outlet, another similar woman who may at first, not be 'then one' but help you get some distance. A rebound if you will. Then seek out a different statuesque, arrogant brunette that suits your preferences and will return your desires

splatterboy said:
A long time ago there was a black lesbian woman on this forum who described her fantasy of making her dream white woman into her voodoo slave, she described the things she would do to the dream woman in some detail. I thought this would be a very tolerant and open place to discuss sexual desires but I don't remember any positive comments, they were really negative and I was surprised. She defended herself for a while but the thread went cold and Im assuming she left and never returned. I hope you can get more support here.

My two cents are that you seem to have no problem with being a lesbian but its an obsession with a particular woman that's the issue? If that's the case I think its more likely that you seem to have found your "type". Adding the 'unattainable' factor only increases your attraction. I can only suggest you find another outlet, another similar woman who may at first, not be 'then one' but help you get some distance. A rebound if you will. Then seek out a different statuesque, arrogant brunette that suits your preferences and will return your desires
Thank you so much for your response and advice. I try to avoid this woman my cousin's wife, but they (she and my cousin) live here in my area. Also we often have these family gatherings. This woman my cousin's wife is is sooo arrogant. She never misses a chance to point out the fact that I'm much shorter than her. She ALWAYS goes on about how great she is and lists all these things she loves about herself... or she "critisises" herself in an attention seeky way saying things that are CLEARLY good positive things as negative e.g. "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible" She is constantly gazing in the mirror and listing all these things she adores about her appearance. It's just so shallow and superficial! On our family gatherings she often talks about herself.
Every conversation is about her. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. She acts like she is better than a lot of people. She uses the term "cocktails" instead of "drinks". .

But i am too sexually attracted to her. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. On these three occasions when my hands were rubbing her through her satin and silk clothes i got groinal responses. She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with.

Why am I like this? Why? My other problem is that all the women i gotten far with were not my physical type.My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. By the way, this has been an issue for me since I was 16. Being an ugly short skinny masculine soft butch lesbian just leads you to a viscous circle which if your lucky enough will break one day but otherwise you will be in a dark pit for a lot of your life . I'm about 5'2", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). I feel a kind of resentment, over having been born this height, identifying as a lesbian and being attracted to women, none of which I regard as my choice. I also feel envious of tall butch lesbians. When I was a teenager, the other girls were into boys. But me... I was always left out, and terrified. I already felt like a monster at age 11 or 12 or so when I first started going through puberty. Because I knew I wasn't like the other girls, and attracted to what they are.

I've been as honest as I can and that is all i can do. There are certain things that I as a lesbian woman have to think about, face up to, confront, suffer, that heterosexual people can live with as some kind of privilege and take for granted. I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but i I consider my self chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup. .I’m flat chested, I’m not the most gifted in that area.
I wear men,,masc, unisex clothes and shoes and the only thing I get in the women’s sections of stores are bras.

I’ve noticed in some convos I had with friends that they don’t really consider me butch. They call me a soft butch or andro or just some neutral zone where I’m neither masculine or femme. but it also makes me feel insecure about my identity as a moc person.

I have a higher voice. I don’t carry myself as “masculine” and it seems that I look more masculine than I actually am. I went on a date with one femme lesbian woman a while back and she ended up not being into me because she thought I was going to be “more butch” and was disappointed. It really sucked. Every now and then, men will harass me, I guess, because they think I’m a short skinny ugly effeminate man. It’s not too scary because as long as I ignore it and don’t make eye contact, nothing bad happens. But why do they have to make comments at all? Just let me walk down the street in peace.

splatterboy said:

I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them. This woman my cousin's wife my "victim" is physically stronger than me.I am masculine but i am 5ft2 tall and skinny. I am just a skinny, short, tiny, ginger woman. I am always in sneakers, she is always on high heels.Standing next to this woman my cousin's wife i look like a midget. I am physically completely harmless. I am amazed at how this woman my cousin's wife lets herself be touched, rubbed and groped by me without making a scene or trying to stop me. And why is she allowing me to touch her and grope her? On these three occasions when my hands were on her she was just standing or sitting there not saying a word making stupid faces. I hate being turned on by rubbing and touching her through her satin and silk clothes.

This touchable overdressed stupid stuck up woman is 100% straight. She would never want to kiss a woman. She is very sexually attracted to men. She is literally 100% straight. I’m worried that I’m taking advantage of this woman my cousin's wife. I didn’t think much of it at first. Also she is always dressed in satin an silk clothes which doesn't help the situation.But she never wears anything trashy. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She has a more stylish sense of fashion but she keeps herself well covered. She is not particularly fond of wearing revealing clothes. She prefers to wear covered, yet form fitting fashionable clothes. She says that she is 100% straight and that even the thought of eating out a vagina makes her gag. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong. And why is she allowing me to touch her and grope her? What do you think? Do i have a chance with her?
I feel so much guilt over this but i am pretty certain i would never come close to actually harming this woman my cousin's wife. Am I just making excuses to justify my urges? I don't really know for sure . I am NOT violent at all. Not at all. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. What's happening to me?

I don't understand it. I feel the overwhelming sensation of guilt all the time. I am sick of this. Im confused and my mind doesnt stop. I really worry that Im going to lose myself completely! My actions are illegal and wrong - AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!!

But the thrill I get from groping,touching and rubbing this woman my cousin's wife is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. Maybe I am a monster -- and maybe I like that. On these three occasions when my hands were on her i got groinal responses. I know you can't help feelings of arousal, but what bothers me is i worry about letting myself enjoy them. So i feel like since i get my feelings of arousal from the groinal responses then i'm abusing this woman my cousin's wife . Is this normal or am i horrible?? I think i'm a monster. Now I'm feeling like a total creep.

Sinead said:
I’m flat-chested, I’m not the most gifted in that area.
You might consider getting your tits enhanced — say, to C cup size. You would then have a more feminine shape, which more-than-likely would increase your self-confidence. This, in turn, could make you more appealing to the other lesbian women you want to attract. (I'm a straight dude, but I strongly suspect being a successful butch lesbian is more a matter of projecting self-confidence than looking like a boy.)
Sinead said:
I'm about 5'2", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). I feel a kind of resentment, over having been born this height, identifying as a lesbian and being attracted to women. I also feel envious of tall butch lesbians.
With a more feminine shape, you could then wear high heels. With (say) 2 to 4 in. heels, you would be 5 ft. 4 in. to 5 ft. 6 in. tall, which would be above-average height for a woman. (According to google, in 2018 the average American woman was 5 ft. 3.7 in. tall — so, modest high-heels would get you there.)

With your enlarged tits (hence more feminine shape), high-heels (thus increased height), and concurrent increased self-confidence (hence increased sexual attractiveness), you could wear the tight-fitting silk and satin clothing of the kind you find so appealing. After all, you can't possibly be the only lesbian woman who is attracted to silk and satin. Perhaps even your cousin's wife would, in spite of herself, find you more attractive. Obviously she herself feels a strong attraction to silk and satin. Why not wear the kind of clothing that appeals to her...?

In addition, I suggest growing your hair long (long hair on women has great sexual appeal), and getting it styled from time to time. And, I also suggest starting to wear makeup.

If you feel I'm trying to get you to pretend you're someone you aren't, that's nonsense. The world is full of women (and many men, as well) who secretly think they aren't very attractive, so they go to all kinds of lengths to increase their attractiveness — that's what the fashion industry is all about — and, many of these efforts are successful. Men.... and, almost certainly, lesbian women too.... appreciate a woman who goes to some trouble to look good for them.

Sinead said:
There are certain things that I as a lesbian woman have to think about, face up to, confront, suffer, that heterosexual people can live with as some kind of privilege and take for granted. I prefer more masculine clothing. I NEVER wear makeup. I wear men, masc, unisex clothes and shoes and the only thing I get in the women’s sections of stores are bras.
OK — but dressing like a boy and not wearing makeup is not getting you what you want. I suggest changing your appearance, including getting your tits enhanced, in ways that are likely to increase your self-confidence and thus appeal to the kinds of lesbian women you want to attract — and possibly even appeal to your cousin's wife, in spite of herself.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
You might consider getting your tits enhanced — say, to C cup size. You would then have a more feminine shape, which more-than-likely would increase your self-confidence. This, in turn, could make you more appealing to the other lesbian women you want to attract. (I'm a straight dude, but I strongly suspect being a successful butch lesbian is more a matter of projecting self-confidence than looking like a boy.)

With a more feminine shape, you could then wear high heels. With (say) 2 to 4 in. heels, you would be 5 ft. 4 in. to 5 ft. 6 in. tall, which would be above-average height for a woman. (According to google, in 2018 the average American woman was 5 ft. 3.7 in. tall — so, modest high-heels would get you there.)

With your enlarged tits (hence more feminine shape), high-heels (thus increased height), and concurrent increased self-confidence (hence increased sexual attractiveness), you could wear the tight-fitting silk and satin clothing of the kind you find so appealing. After all, you can't possibly be the only lesbian woman who is attracted to silk and satin. Perhaps even your cousin's wife would, in spite of herself, find you more attractive. Obviously she herself feels a strong attraction to silk and satin. Why not wear the kind of clothing that appeals to her...?

In addition, I suggest growing your hair long (long hair on women has great sexual appeal), and getting it styled from time to time. And, I also suggest starting to wear makeup.

If you feel I'm trying to get you to pretend you're someone you aren't, that's nonsense. The world is full of women (and many men, as well) who secretly think they aren't very attractive, so they go to all kinds of lengths to increase their attractiveness — that's what the fashion industry is all about — and, many of these efforts are successful. Men.... and, almost certainly, lesbian women too.... appreciate a woman who goes to some trouble to look good for them.

OK — but dressing like a boy and not wearing makeup is not getting you what you want. I suggest changing your appearance, including getting your tits enhanced, in ways that are likely to increase your self-confidence and thus appeal to the kinds of lesbian women you want to attract — and possibly even appeal to your cousin's wife, in spite of herself.
Thank you so much for your response and advice. But i don't want to appear more feminine as i do like myself better this way but just cannot carry myself with pride. I am a 53year old woman. Is it too late for me to change? I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them. I want to make clear that i only like women! I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but i I consider my self chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup. I am so fucking short, 5’2, with a slim & weak body. I literally look like a fucking 12 year old ugly boy. Added to this, i feel even worse when i see myself in pics next to other average and good looking people. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Most women don't care about your personality if you're ugly,ginger,short and skinny dyke.

My other problem is that all the women i gotten far with were not my physical type. My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me. I don't want to appear more feminine.The reality is I love women. I love the way they dress, their attention to detail when they put on makeup or do their nails. I love dark red lipstick, blood red nails, silky smooth stockings,satin and silk clothes, short skirts and high heels. I don't find men physically attractive and never have, not even the 'hot' ones. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

I am very attracted to this woman my cousin's wife but only in a sexual way. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes.With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I am too sexually attracted to her. I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch her.

Sinead said:
Thank you so much for your response and advice.
You're welcome.
Sinead said:
But I don't want to appear more feminine as I do like myself better this way but just cannot carry myself with pride. ..... I want to make clear that i only like women! I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but I consider myself chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup.
I don't want to repeat myself, so I won't. Instead, I'll add that your desire to look like a man (or a boy, at age 53) appears, in addition to not working for you, to be actually working against you. I suggest this because the kinds of women you want to attract... lesbian women.... are not attracted to men (or boys), and thus, presumably, not to other women who look like men (or boys). Rather, they are attracted to other women who look like women. This is the shortest form of my response, as a "straight man," to everything you've been saying about your appearance as (an unsuccessful, it seems) "lesbian woman."

As for your complaint that you're "too short:" I live with a woman who is even shorter than you are. She is 5 ft. 1 3/4 in. But, I don't think of her as looking "short." To me, she just looks like a woman. And, incidentally, she often wears high heels and seems comfortable walking rather long distances in them. If you're convinced you could never do that because you're not accustomed to wearing heels: practice at home! After a while, you will find you can do it. Heels will make you look taller — even if you don't bother to dress otherwise in a more famine style. And, since you're a woman, no one will think high heels look out of the ordinary on you.

A combination that would probably look sexy on you (IMO) would be black calf-length boots with high heels (maybe 3 or 4 in., so at 5 ft. 5 or 6 in. you'd be taller than the average woman), and jeans with the bottoms rolled up to to the tops of your boots. And, wear a belt with a rather large buckle. A suitable top would be a dark red (for instance) T-neck with long sleeves, tucked into your jeans, and a waist-length black leather vest. Or if it's cool, wear a black leather jacket. It it's warm and you want to wear short sleeves, consider getting some tattoos on your arms. And, don't forget to grow your hair long. This combination would give you a sexy butch appearance (IMO), without any implication that you're trying to look like a man or boy.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

I don't want to repeat myself, so I won't. Instead, I'll add that your desire to look like a man (or a boy, at age 53) appears, in addition to not working for you, to be actually working against you. I suggest this because the kinds of women you want to attract... lesbian women.... are not attracted to men (or boys), and thus, presumably, not to other women who look like men (or boys). Rather, they are attracted to other women who look like women. This is the shortest form of my response, as a "straight man," to everything you've been saying about your appearance as (an unsuccessful, it seems) "lesbian woman."

As for your complaint that you're "too short:" I live with a woman who is even shorter than you are. She is 5 ft. 1 3/4 in. But, I don't think of her as looking "short." To me, she just looks like a woman. And, incidentally, she often wears high heels and seems comfortable walking rather long distances in them. If you're convinced you could never do that because you're not accustomed to wearing heels: practice at home! After a while, you will find you can do it. Heels will make you look taller — even if you don't bother to dress otherwise in a more famine style. And, since you're a woman, no one will think high heels look out of the ordinary on you.

A combination that would probably look sexy on you (IMO) would be black calf-length boots with high heels (maybe 3 or 4 in., so at 5 ft. 5 or 6 in. you'd be taller than the average woman), and jeans with the bottoms rolled up to to the tops of your boots. And, wear a belt with a rather large buckle. A suitable top would be a dark red (for instance) T-neck with long sleeves, tucked into your jeans, and a waist-length black leather vest. Or if it's cool, wear a black leather jacket. It it's warm and you want to wear short sleeves, consider getting some tattoos on your arms. And, don't forget to grow your hair long. This combination would give you a sexy butch appearance (IMO), without any implication that you're trying to look like a man or boy.
You don't understand. I am 53year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch lesbian woman. I don't want to appear more feminine. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please.I'm attracted to feminine women in every way. I LOVE GIRLY GIRLS! I don't mind stems, but I prefer girly girls. I am a soft butch and don't find myself checking out other butch women. I'm not into butches. I love girly girls, femme, lipstick lesbian. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. I love large massive boobs. Ah!

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

Licking and sucking on a sweet pussy is my favorite thing to do to a woman. .Hearing her soft moans and whimpers, her moving her hips . Then feeling her body shake and shiver as she cums. I start by just eating her out, then after a while of that, I'll introduce my fingers or a dildo given that she's down for that. To finish, I end up using both penetration and cunnilingus most of the time. I do love the taste. I also love being in control and having precise movements to help her toward her orgasm. The fact that I can watch her whole body while it's happening and that I can give someone so much pleasure from something I also really enjoy. I also like to be able to hold onto her hips. It's good stuff. I’m very dominant in bed.

When it comes to the bedroom, I’m a conqueror, I’m the dominant partner. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. The more, the merrier. I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well. The only dick that's been inside me has been made of silicone. never been attracted to a man in any way. I'm repelled by the idea of having sex with men, but I also don't have the urge to. I love women. I've only gotten off with women and only had sex with women. I'm strictly attracted to women.

Sinead, its been a while and Im just checking to see if you've made any progress with your cousin's wife or similar?

splatterboy said:
Sinead, its been a while and Im just checking to see if you've made any progress with your cousin's wife or similar?
I did it again. Yesterday i i attended women over 40 conference. My cousin's wife was there. She was wearing this black satin bow blouse, purple satin pants and she was on 5inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. I couldn't resist and i started rubbing her back with with my both hands while she was standing as i was standing behind her. I said to her "Your back is so sore". She sat on a chair i sat on the chair behind her and began rubbing her back. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her rib cage/side boob. Then i did it again and left my hand there and leaned in to whisper something. I kept rubbing her back then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else to her. And that happened a few times.I began fully brushing the sides of her massive soft breasts.While i was standing talking my hands were resting on her shoulders.My hands were practically constantly on her during the conference. She started to rise from the chair while i was still sitting, and i then reached over with my both hands and squeezed her butt about five times. She was talking with other women as i was standing beside her with my right hand rubbing her big ass.

As we were leaving on the parking lot she pulled me aside and and begged me to not grope her in front of other people. She explained to me that she understand that we are family and i am friendly and tactile but she feels a little uncomfortable when i grope her in public. .

I said to her that she is mis-reading the creep factor and that she is a stuck up snob. Also i said that i am an extroverted, innocently touchy-feely, huggy person. "I'm sorry,"i said - "It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. My touch it is not sexual at all. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. It's just so soft and smooth. Also i am not tough and strong. I am tiny short skinny 53year old woman. I am physically completely harmless. You are like 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes you HUGE! Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric.You are an arrogant stuck up snob ! You stupid overdressed cow. ".

As she was standing in front of me( my face is exactly the level of her breasts)
I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motions. I said to her "Your boobs are sooo large" She said "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible" Then she said that there's always guys flirting or asking her for her number. When she goes out in public guys start talking to her and subtly try to ask her out. She mentions that she has a husband but some of them wont go away. She gets hit on a lot by guys, which makes women she is around jealous for some reason. She has an overwhelming amount of attention from men. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about eating out a vagina makes her gag.She said that she don't mind me touching her and groping her through clothes because she feel's nothing special while being rubbed and touched by other women, that it feels as mundane as a handshake during those times for her.. This touchable stupid stuck up woman my cousin's wife said that she is very sexually attracted to men and that she is completely the opposite to a homophobe... but she is literally 100% straight. She said that people around her (except for the ones who truly know her) have always said that she comes across as snobby, stuck on herself, and unfriendly but the truth is, that she is just really shy and insecure when it comes to socializing with people.
Also she said " I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

The whole time while she was talking i was I was feeling up, jiggling and squeezing her massive soft boobs with my both hands. She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board talking while i was feeling up her massive squishy boobs.
Then we walked to our cars and we left.

What is wrong with this woman my ex boss's wife ? What do you think? Do i have a chance with her?

Sinead, Custer is right, breast augmentation can do wonders with self esteem. Most people naturally like the shape of women's breasts. C cup would be very nice with your frame. Moreover it would give you the chance to let women feel your new breasts. Imagine all the fun it would be to have hours of conversation about your breasts. You might even get to repay the favor. Growing your hair is an easy way to improve your outward desirability. You can always put it up in a bun to look more butch if you like. Your cousin's wife is submitting to you like a good slut wife would. She isn't doing anything to halt your advances. She says she wouldn't like it but her body is saying the opposite. I see no reason why you should slow your advances toward her. In fact you should use every opportunity to be with her. Hopefully before long her silky dress will be on the ground in front of you.

MysteryBi said:
Sinead, Custer is right, breast augmentation can do wonders with self esteem. Most people naturally like the shape of women's breasts. C cup would be very nice with your frame. Moreover it would give you the chance to let women feel your new breasts. Imagine all the fun it would be to have hours of conversation about your breasts. You might even get to repay the favor. Growing your hair is an easy way to improve your outward desirability. You can always put it up in a bun to look more butch if you like. Your cousin's wife is submitting to you like a good slut wife would. She isn't doing anything to halt your advances. She says she wouldn't like it but her body is saying the opposite. I see no reason why you should slow your advances toward her. In fact you should use every opportunity to be with her. Hopefully before long her silky dress will be on the ground in front of you.
You are totally right. She isn't doing anything to halt my advances. So you see no reason why i should slow my advances toward her? Thank you. You are totally right. In fact i should use every opportunity to be with her. As I see it, there is one of two things this woman my cousin's wife wants:
1. She may been so desperate for someone to pay attention to her that , even with my insults and groping etc.,i seem like an option.
OR
2. She has lived with her image issues are undeserved, and continues to interact with me, because she would like to have me see her differently. I don't give a damn about her and her I image issue, but if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants out of the deal.

That she says she has zero interest in women is neither here nor there. People often discover things about themselves they never knew, until they tried something. I have the guts to say what i think, and obviously she needs that, or she would not stand there and have a conversation. She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, says she needs that or needs someone to understand her.

Hi Ms. Sinead,

Re. your most recent post ending with:
Sinead said:
What is wrong with this woman my ex boss's wife? What do you think? Do i have a chance with her?
Briefly, the answer appears to be "Yes" :cool:. But, I have several comments.
Sinead said:
I did it again. Yesterday I attended a "women over 40" conference.
Interesting. I didn't know there were such things as "women over 40" conferences.
Sinead said:
My cousin's wife was there. She was wearing this black satin bow blouse, purple satin pants and she was on black shoes with 5-inch heels. She had full make-up on.
Since your cousin's wife was there and dressed hot, that suggests she is looking for something. But, you don't yet know what.
Sinead said:
I couldn't resist and i started rubbing her back with both my hands while she was standing, as I stood behind her. I said to her, "Your back is so sore."
So far, so good....
Sinead said:
She sat on a chair. I sat on the chair behind her, and began rubbing her back. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her rib cage/side boob.
If she didn't pull away, or turn around and give you an annoyed look, that was a good sign.
Sinead said:
Then, I did it again and left my hand there and leaned in to whisper something. I kept rubbing her back, then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else to her. And that happened a few times.
OK.... it sounds like she was not responding in a hostile way....
Sinead said:
I began fully brushing the sides of her massive soft breasts. ..... My hands were almost constantly on her during the conference. She started to rise from her chair while i was still sitting. I then reached over with both hands and squeezed her butt about five times.
Nice....
Sinead said:
She was talking with other women as i was standing beside her with my right hand rubbing her big ass.
If the other women did not seem to view that as "unseemly," that too was a sign your feel-ups were not overly blatant....
Sinead said:
As we were leaving, in the parking lot she pulled me aside and and begged me to not grope her in front of other people. She explained to me that she understand that we are family and i am friendly and tactile but she feels a little uncomfortable when i grope her in public.
Now that your cousin's wife has explained that to you, you should probably respect her request....
Sinead said:
I said to her that she is mis-reading the creep factor and she is a stuck up snob.
Oh-oh.... that was not a good thing to say. I strongly suggest you refrain from insulting your cousin's wife, or any other woman you are trying to seduce. Rather, try to ensure everything you say tends to make them feel good about themselves and their physical attractiveness.
Sinead said:
Also, I said I am an extroverted, innocently touchy-feely-huggy person. "I'm sorry," I said — "It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric."
Those were good things to have said....
Sinead said:
My touch is not sexual at all.
But, there was probably no need to have lied....
Sinead said:
It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. It's just so soft and smooth.
Now that you've said this, it will be interesting to see if your cousin's wife continues to wear satin fabric on occasions when she knows you will be present. If she does, that will be positive.
Sinead said:
Also, I am not tough and strong. I am a tiny, short and skinny 53 year-old woman. I am physically completely harmless.
You could have skipped describing yourself in this way, since your cousin's wife knows you and can see for herself what you're like (apparently). And, for all you know, she may secretly be looking for a woman friend who has the appearance of a tough butch, not a soft butch (as you described yourself earlier).
Sinead said:
You are 5 ft-10 in. tall and, being well-endowed, well-built and curvy, always on high heels, makes you HUGE!
Oh oh.... you should almost certainly have resisted the urge to say that. Women who are taller than average, and especially if they're taller than most men (her height with 5 in. heels would have been about 6 ft. 3 in.), often feel self-conscious about that. Thus, pointing that out may not have made your cousin's wife feel better about herself.
Sinead said:
Standing next to you, I look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me.
I also suggest resisting the urge to say things about yourself that imply you are not self-confident. An important element of seducing another person, be she another woman or a man, is conveying self-confidence.
Sinead said:
It's just that I can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric.
This was a totally-reasonable thing to say....
Sinead said:
You are an arrogant stuck-up snob! You stupid overdressed cow."
Whoa! Please, please, do not say things that insult a woman you are trying to seduce! You were not making her feel good about herself....
Sinead said:
As she was standing in front of me (my face was exactly at the level of her breasts),
I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in circular motions. I said to her, "Your boobs are soo large."
Nice.... you openly felt up her big tits in a public parking lot. if she did not pull away and look annoyed, that was definitely positive.
Sinead said:
She said "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are soo big, and I hate it.... big boobs are horrible." Then she said there's always guys flirting or asking her for her number. When she goes out in public, guys start talking to her and subtly try to ask her out. She mentions that she has a husband, but some of them won't go away.
Finally, she began talking with you about her real concerns.... you were starting to find out what she's all about. That was progress.
Sinead said:
She gets hit on by a lot by guys, which makes the women she is around jealous for some reason.
Other women probably wish they were as curvaceous with tits as gorgeously-big as hers....
Sinead said:
She has an overwhelming amount of attention from men. She said she is straight and she has never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female, and just thinking about eating out a vagina makes her gag.
She sensed your motivation, and gave you a message. This, however, does not mean you should not continue with your seduction. Rather, it means you should not expect her to eat out your vagina. (Instead, think in terms of yourself eating out her vagina.)
Sinead said:
She said she does not mind me touching her and groping her through her clothing because she feels nothing special while being rubbed and touched by another woman. It feels as mundane to her as a handshake.
But, at the same time, if she does not feel put-off and offended by your caresses, that's a positive sign.
Sinead said:
This touchable stupid stuck-up woman my cousin's wife said that she is very sexually attracted to men, and that she is completely the opposite of a homophobe... but she is literally 100% straight.
Careful.... resist the urge to think of your cousin's wife in insulting ways, and especially do not say insulting things to her face. Rather, think of her personal characteristics as indicators of her personality and her concerns, and thus indicators of how you need to proceed to seduce her.
Sinead said:
She said people around her (except the ones who truly know her) have always said that she comes across as snobby, stuck on herself, and unfriendly but the truth is, she is just really shy and insecure when it comes to socializing with people.
But, at the same time, she wants other people to find her attractive, because she dresses in ways that are attractive, and takes good care of herself (maybe she works out in a gym), all of which results in men pursuing her — which apparently frustrates her, because she's married and can't respond to them.
Sinead said:
Also she said, "I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. ....... The whole time while she was talking, I was feeling up, jiggling and squeezing her massive soft boobs with both of my hands.
Perfect. You could not have given your cousin's wife a more direct expression of your sexual interest in her.
Sinead said:
She was just standing in front of me, stiff as a board, talking while i was feeling up her massive squishy boobs. Then we walked to our cars and left.
Very nice. Although she was "stiff as a board" while you felt up her big tits, since she did not pull away or tell you to not do that, it implies it was more important to her to talk with you and reveal something of what she was really like.... to make a connection with you.... than to get away from you.

My feeling is, you have made progress. To move forward, I suggest viewing her as a woman who is strongly sexual and likes to convey that to others, because of the attractive way she dresses and takes care of herself. She likes to attract men (other than her husband), because she does, but she's frustrated because she's married and thus can't respond to them.

Thus, I suggest conveying to her the message that in a relationship with you, she will be able to satisfy her sexual cravings — while not doing anything she finds offensive, because you won't expect or ask her to do anything she doesn't want to do. At the same time, this would not endanger her marriage, because.... after all.... she is your cousin's wife, and both of you are women, so it should be perfectly reasonable for the two of you to become close friends.

Also, in addition, I suggest you re-consider one of my suggestions in a previous post — since your cousin's wife takes the trouble to look good herself, one of your problems may be that your appearance does not appeal to her. Thus, I suggest growing your hair out long, considering getting your breasts enhanced, and dressing in the style of a "hard butch" (as opposed to your present style of dressing like a "soft butch") while, of course, your personality will remain the same.

Good luck!

—Custer

Last edited:
MysteryBi,

Re.:
MysteryBi said:
Sinead, Custer is right, breast augmentation can do wonders with self esteem. Most people naturally like the shape of women's breasts. C cup would be very nice with your frame. Moreover, it would give you the chance to let women feel your new breasts. ..........
Thanks for your endorsement. And, I agree with your comments — as does Ms. Sinead (apparently) — or with most of them, anyway.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Sinead,

Re. your most recent post ending with:

Briefly, the answer appears to be "Yes" :cool:. But, I have several comments.

Interesting. I didn't know there were such things as "women over 40" conferences.

Since your cousin's wife was there and dressed hot, that suggests she is looking for something. But, you don't yet know what.

So far, so good....

If she didn't pull away, or turn around and give you an annoyed look, that was a good sign.

OK.... it sounds like she was not responding in a hostile way....

Nice....

If the other women did not seem to view that as "unseemly," that too was a sign your feel-ups were not overly blatant....

Now that your cousin's wife has explained that to you, you should probably respect her request....

Oh-oh.... that was not a good thing to say. I strongly suggest you refrain from insulting your cousin's wife, or any other woman you are trying to seduce. Rather, try to ensure everything you say tends to make them feel good about themselves and their physical attractiveness.

Those were good things to have said....

But, there was probably no need to have lied....

Now that you've said this, it will be interesting to see if your cousin's wife continues to wear satin fabric on occasions when she knows you will be present. If she does, that will be positive.

You could have skipped describing yourself in this way, since your cousin's wife knows you and can see for herself what you're like (apparently). And, for all you know, she may secretly be looking for a woman friend who has the appearance of a tough butch, not a soft butch (as you described yourself earlier).

Oh oh.... you should almost certainly have resisted the urge to say that. Women who are taller than average, and especially if they're taller than most men (her height with 5 in. heels would have been about 6 ft. 3 in.), often feel self-conscious about that. Thus, pointing that out may not have made your cousin's wife feel better about herself.
I also suggest resisting the urge to say things about yourself that imply you are not self-confident. An important element of seducing another person, be she another woman or a man, is conveying self-confidence.

This was a totally-reasonable thing to say....

Whoa! Please, please, do not say things that insult a woman you are trying to seduce! You were not making her feel good about herself....

Nice.... you openly felt up her big tits in a public parking lot. if she did not pull away and look annoyed, that was definitely positive.

Finally, she began talking with you about her real concerns.... you were starting to find out what she's all about. That was progress.

Other women probably wish they were as curvaceous with tits as gorgeously-big as hers....

She sensed your motivation, and gave you a message. This, however, does not mean you should not continue with your seduction. Rather, it means you should not expect her to eat out your vagina. (Instead, think in terms of yourself eating out her vagina.)

But, at the same time, if she does not feel put-off and offended by your caresses, that's a positive sign.

Careful.... resist the urge to think of your cousin's wife in insulting ways, and especially do not say insulting things to her face. Rather, think of her personal characteristics as indicators of her personality and her concerns, and thus indicators of how you need to proceed to seduce her.

But, at the same time, she wants other people to find her attractive, because she dresses in ways that are attractive, and takes good care of herself (maybe she works out in a gym), all of which results in men pursuing her — which apparently frustrates her, because she's married and can't respond to them.

Perfect. You could not have given your cousin's wife a more direct expression of your sexual interest in her.

Very nice. Although she was "stiff as a board" while you felt up her big tits, since she did not pull away or tell you to not do that, it implies it was more important to her to talk with you and reveal something of what she was really like.... to make a connection with you.... than to get away from you.

My feeling is, you have made progress. To move forward, I suggest viewing her as a woman who is strongly sexual and likes to convey that to others, because of the attractive way she dresses and takes care of herself. She likes to attract men (other than her husband), because she does, but she's frustrated because she's married and thus can't respond to them.

Thus, I suggest conveying to her the message that in a relationship with you, she will be able to satisfy her sexual cravings — while not doing anything she finds offensive, because you won't expect or ask her to do anything she doesn't want to do. At the same time, this would not endanger her marriage, because.... after all.... she is your cousin's wife, and both of you are women, so it should be perfectly reasonable for the two of you to become close friends.

Also, in addition, I suggest you re-consider one of my suggestions in a previous post — since your cousin's wife takes the trouble to look good herself, one of your problems may be that your appearance does not appeal to her. Thus, I suggest growing your hair out long, considering getting your breasts enhanced, and dressing in the style of a "hard butch" (as opposed to your present style of dressing like a "soft butch") while, of course, your personality will remain the same.

Good luck!

—Custer
Thank you for your support. I am too sexually attracted to this woman my cousin's wife . I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes.She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am going to take it a bit farther and become more "touchy" with her. But i am going to take it slow. You are totally right. In fact i should use every opportunity to be with her. I must admit that i find it amusing to call her a stuck up snob and a cow as i grope her . I get off on feeling her up in public, not caring how it makes her look. I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, i come out so undesirable next to her. I admit to you that the thrill I get from groping,touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my cousin's wife in public is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. She is always on high heels i am always in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine ugly woman. She is very attractive , tall, she dresses elegantly, she has sensual curves, large big massive soft breasts, a round ass, basically she is everything i am not. But when i become a predator, when i grope her in public, not caring who see me touching her, when i grope her and she doesn't fight me back, it makes me feel powerful.

Sinead said:
Thank you for your support.
You're welcome.
Sinead said:
I am too sexually attracted to this woman my cousin's wife . I just can't help myself because this is the way I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that....
Sinead said:
She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy.
Nice — but here, I'll interject something I've inferred over the years as a straight guy (who looks OK, but I'm not tall or otherwise physically imposing), which may differ from your observations, as a lesbian woman, of other women. It is: the more a woman looks classy and well-dressed, with perfect makeup, hair, etc., at all times, the more that implies she is insecure about her appearance and is trying to cover for her personal insecurities by looking classy and perfect at all times — in order to attract the notice and sexual interest of men (if she's hetero), which also implies attracting the envy of other women.
Sinead said:
I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft.
Yes, of course. She's more than aware that her physical appearance makes her attractive (to men), but she may not be fully appreciative, yet, that she is also attractive to lesbian women (like yourself). My impression is, your cousin's wife is probably insecure about being taller than most men (is her husband taller than she is?), not to mention the vast majority of other women, and she may also be insecure about her large breasts, which.... as she pointed out in her parking-lot conversation with you.... attract (in her view) undue and embarrassing attention from men.
Sinead said:
I am going to take it a bit farther and become more "touchy" with her. But, I am going to take it slow.
I suggest re-considering your approach. In one of your earlier posts, you mentioned you have never succeeded in seducing the kinds of women who turn you on most strongly — women like your cousin's wife. Since she has told you directly it makes her uncomfortable when you caress her in the presence of others, that implies you are not counteracting her insecurities and making her feel better about herself when you do that. Thus, if you continue being touchy-feely with her (around others), she may — read, probably will — start finding ways to stay away from you. If so, she will become another seduction failure.
Sinead said:
You are totally right.
Thanks. But, what's needed here is for you to take the right approach.
Sinead said:
In fact, I should use every opportunity to be with her.
Yes, I agree.
Sinead said:
I must admit that I find it amusing to call her a stuck up snob and a cow as I grope her. I get off on feeling her up in public, not caring how it makes her look.
Ah.... but, if that makes her feel awkward, rather than making her feel better about herself, you will be working to defeat your own seduction efforts. Suppose she said loudly: "Please take your hands off me!" or, worse, slapped you hard across your face, saying loudly: "I told you not to grope me!" You would then be the one embarrassed in front of others, and your seduction effort would be over — permanently.
Sinead said:
I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, I come out so undesirable next to her.
That's counterproductive. Your goal, I strongly suggest, should be to come across as an older woman who has good self-confidence (despite any self-doubts you may have), who conveys that in your conversations with your cousin's wife, and who.... in addition.... conveys your interest in her, as a person, by talking with her about things that are of interest to her and do not remind her of her insecurities. To accomplish this, I suggest switching to more of a verbal approach with less touching. Look her in the eye when you talk with her, with lots of smiles and expressions of good humor. Try to get her to laugh with you.
Sinead said:
I admit to you that the thrill I get from groping, touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my cousin's wife in public is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again.
This sounds like you're trying to seduce yourself. One of the goals of your seduction needs to be to make your cousin's wife feel like SHE might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. To accomplish that, you need to come across as self-confident and interested in her as a person, so she feels secure and at ease with you.
Sinead said:
She is always on high heels and I am always in sneakers. Standing next to me she looks like a giant. I am a tiny, short, skinny, 53 year-old, masculine, ugly woman.
Yes, you've mentioned that (a number of times). But, despite your feelings of insecurity about yourself, you need to come across as a woman who is self-confident.... perhaps you could think of it as being because you are an older woman who has had more experience with life.
Sinead said:
She is very attractive, tall, she dresses elegantly, she has sensual curves, large big massive soft breasts, a round ass, basically she is everything I am not.
Yes, you've mentioned this too (more than once). Please keep in mind that your cousin's wife, with her "perfect" appearance, is attempting to cover for her own personal insecurities. To seduce her you need to assist her, so she feels better about herself and comfortable with you and around you.
Sinead said:
But when I become a predator, when I grope her in public, not caring who see me touching her, when I grope her and she doesn't fight me back, it makes me feel powerful.
Yes, I get it. But, a successful seduction will not be all about making you feel powerful. Before your cousin's wife can feel sexually attracted to you, she will need to like you and feel comfortable with you and around you. To accomplish that (as I've mentioned, more than once), you will need to help her feel better about herself.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that....

Nice — but here, I'll interject something I've inferred over the years as a straight guy (who looks OK, but I'm not tall or otherwise physically imposing), which may differ from your observations, as a lesbian woman, of other women. It is: the more a woman looks classy and well-dressed, with perfect makeup, hair, etc., at all times, the more that implies she is insecure about her appearance and is trying to cover for her personal insecurities by looking classy and perfect at all times — in order to attract the notice and sexual interest of men (if she's hetero), which also implies attracting the envy of other women.

Yes, of course. She's more than aware that her physical appearance makes her attractive (to men), but she may not be fully appreciative, yet, that she is also attractive to lesbian women (like yourself). My impression is, your cousin's wife is probably insecure about being taller than most men (is her husband taller than she is?), not to mention the vast majority of other women, and she may also be insecure about her large breasts, which.... as she pointed out in her parking-lot conversation with you.... attract (in her view) undue and embarrassing attention from men.

I suggest re-considering your approach. In one of your earlier posts, you mentioned you have never succeeded in seducing the kinds of women who turn you on most strongly — women like your cousin's wife. Since she has told you directly it makes her uncomfortable when you caress her in the presence of others, that implies you are not counteracting her insecurities and making her feel better about herself when you do that. Thus, if you continue being touchy-feely with her (around others), she may — read, probably will — start finding ways to stay away from you. If so, she will become another seduction failure.

Thanks. But, what's needed here is for you to take the right approach.

Yes, I agree.

Ah.... but, if that makes her feel awkward, rather than making her feel better about herself, you will be working to defeat your own seduction efforts. Suppose she said loudly: "Please take your hands off me!" or, worse, slapped you hard across your face, saying loudly: "I told you not to grope me!" You would then be the one embarrassed in front of others, and your seduction effort would be over — permanently.

That's counterproductive. Your goal, I strongly suggest, should be to come across as an older woman who has good self-confidence (despite any self-doubts you may have), who conveys that in your conversations with your cousin's wife, and who.... in addition.... conveys your interest in her, as a person, by talking with her about things that are of interest to her and do not remind her of her insecurities. To accomplish this, I suggest switching to more of a verbal approach with less touching. Look her in the eye when you talk with her, with lots of smiles and expressions of good humor. Try to get her to laugh with you.

This sounds like you're trying to seduce yourself. One of the goals of your seduction needs to be to make your cousin's wife feel like SHE might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. To accomplish that, you need to come across as self-confident and interested in her as a person, so she feels secure and at ease with you.

Yes, you've mentioned that (a number of times). But, despite your feelings of insecurity about yourself, you need to come across as a woman who is self-confident.... perhaps you could think of it as being because you are an older woman who has had more experience with life.

Yes, you've mentioned this too (more than once). Please keep in mind that your cousin's wife, with her "perfect" appearance, is attempting to cover for her own personal insecurities. To seduce her you need to assist her, so she feels better about herself and comfortable with you and around you.

Yes, I get it. But, a successful seduction will not be all about making you feel powerful. Before your cousin's wife can feel sexually attracted to you, she will need to like you and feel comfortable with you and around you. To accomplish that (as I've mentioned, more than once), you will need to help her feel better about herself.
You are totally right. She has lived with her image issues are undeserved, and continues to interact with me, because she would like to have me see her differently. I don't give a damn about her and her I image issue, but if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants out of the deal. She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, says she needs that or needs someone to understand her. So if she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up wife loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft.

Sinead said:
You are totally right. She has lived with her image issues are undeserved, and continues to interact with me, because she would like to have me see her differently. I don't give a damn about her and her I image issue, but if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants out of the deal. She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, says she needs that or needs someone to understand her. So if she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up wife loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft.

I totally see you with her. How do you feel about cuckolding your cousin? His wife seems to want this. She makes no effort to stop your advances. Yet, with all your opportunities I don't see where you have had your hand in her pussy? You must want to feel her sex.

Sinead said:
.......... [My cousin's wife] is a sex object to me; I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft.
What will be your preferred method for fucking your cousin's wife...? Do you have in mind using a strap-on dildo on her, then — as she becomes accustomed to it — gradually moving up to larger sizes...?