I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

• Thread starterSinead
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Sinead,
Sinead said:
Just look at her. I just can't control myself around her. I just can't.
It's good to hear your strategy worked, and things seem to be looking up. You've managed to restore your relationship with your impossibly-gorgeous-and-sexy cousin's wife to where it was before you invited her to meet you for coffee (a suggestion I made, I must admit.... but, although seemingly innocuous, it turned out to be a bad suggestion; sorry about that).

Incidentally.... in one of your earlier posts (above), there's a close-up photo of three women on a boat (there's water in the background). Your cousin's wife is on the right (I gather); there's a woman in the center wearing a red baseball cap with an eye-shading bill; and a woman on the left, only partially in the photo, who is leering toward the camera with seemingly-obvious erotic interest. That is, she appears to be casting an erotic look toward the photographer.

Was it you who took the photo, such that it was you the woman on the left was giving an erotic look? If so, who is she....? Someone you're acquainted with, evidently....?

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Sinead,

It's good to hear your strategy worked, and things seem to be looking up. You've managed to restore your relationship with your impossibly-gorgeous-and-sexy cousin's wife to where it was before you invited her to meet you for coffee (a suggestion I made, I must admit.... but, although seemingly innocuous, it turned out to be a bad suggestion; sorry about that).

Incidentally.... in one of your earlier posts (above), there's a close-up photo of three women on a boat (there's water in the background). Your cousin's wife is on the right (I gather); there's a woman in the center wearing a red baseball cap with an eye-shading bill; and a woman on the left, only partially in the photo, who is leering toward the camera with seemingly-obvious erotic interest. That is, she appears to be casting an erotic look toward the photographer.

Was it you who took the photo, such that it was you the woman on the left was giving an erotic look? If so, who is she....? Someone you're acquainted with, evidently....?

—Custer
I didn't took the photo. That woman is a friend of my cousin's wife. That is an old photo from their 2016 summer vacation.

Sinead said:
I didn't take the photo. That woman is a friend of my cousin's wife. That is an old photo from their 2016 summer vacation.
Oh.... thanks for clarifying that, Ms. Sinead.

If there are further developments in your relationship with your cousin's impossibly-gorgeous-and-sensuously-dressed-and-sexual cousin's wife, I'm sure they will be of interest in this forum.

My impression, at the risk of stating the obvious, is: when a woman takes great pains to look classy and hot and be well made-up at all times, it's because she wants to be noticed and paid attention to. You seem to be fulfilling that need for your cousin's wife (perhaps I should say, to a greater extent than others you're aware of), at times when you and she find yourselves together.

Custer Laststand said:
Oh.... thanks for clarifying that, Ms. Sinead.

If there are further developments in your relationship with your cousin's impossibly-gorgeous-and-sensuously-dressed-and-sexual cousin's wife, I'm sure they will be of interest in this forum.

My impression, at the risk of stating the obvious, is: when a woman takes great pains to look classy and hot and be well made-up at all times, it's because she wants to be noticed and paid attention to. You seem to be fulfilling that need for your cousin's wife (perhaps I should say, to a greater extent than others you're aware of), at times when you and she find yourselves together.

About six months ago we had an conversation on FB. She admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. She wrote that it is almost an out-of-body experience for her, watching herself allowing my hands to crawl over her. She wrote that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behaviour and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body. .

What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ?

Sinead said:
[My cousin's wife] has a problem with being able to say "no" to me. .......... Probably she subconsciously enjoys being publicly groped by me. But why? She is STRICTLY hetero.
Why are you SURE you can rule out the possibility of your cousin's wife being a closet bisexual? In your second post of today, you said:

"About six months ago we had an conversation on FB. She admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. She wrote that it is almost an out-of-body experience for her, watching herself allowing my hands to crawl over her."
Sinead said:
Do you think there may be an exhibitionist tendency for her, that she subconsciously likes being publicly groped and dominated by me.
Could be. Often women who are physically large (as you point out, 5 ft. 10 in. is quite tall for a woman, so with heels your cousin's wife is very tall) feel awkward.... perhaps even embarrassed.... about that because of the perceived social convention that women are supposed to be "petite." And, wanting to be dominated by someone who seems assertive (you, in this case) is a mental and psychological phenomenon, even if the dominating person is physically smaller (as you are). Many men, for example, are dominated by wives who are physically smaller and not as strong.
Sinead said:
Also, [because] she is strictly hetero, if a handsome attractive man starts groping her, rubbing her, pressing his cock against her butt, she will get aroused.
If so, and if your cousin's wife is also turned on by you feeling her up, that would seem consistent with her being a closet bisexual.
Sinead said:
Maybe she doesn't want to cheat on my cousin her husband.
I would guess this is also involved.
Sinead said:
So you are probably right. She subconsciously enjoys being dominated by me. Maybe that is why she is so submissive to me. Maybe she secretly likes being publicly humiliated.
This strikes me as a possibility, as noted above. Re. your concluding question:

"What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ?"

My guess would be, there is nothing "wrong" with her. Rather, she is a woman blessed by being exceptionally attractive, who dresses to take advantage of that, and who has more-or-less normal sexuality (with a possibility of closet bisexuality). But, she is beset by various contradictions, as suggested above and in previous posts. In any case, please bear in mind that all of my comments and suggestions about your cousin's wife constitute armchair speculation from (probably) a very great distance.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Yes....

That seems like a possibility....

As I mentioned, your cousin's wife takes advantage of her natural beauty by always dressing and making herself up in ways that are very classy, as well as more than a little provocative, so that implies she wants others to notice her and (probably) comment on her gorgeous appearance. This, and her practice of allowing you to grope her and feel her up in the presence of others, seems to me to suggest she may have some exhibitionist tendencies.

From what you've said about yourself, about her and about your relationship, that seems to me to be a possibility.

Safe in a physical sense (probably). But, note my comment (above) that many married men are dominated by wives who are physically smaller and less strong. In connection with this.... this might not seem relevant, but it actually is so I'll pass it along.... note that some women are stronger than their husbands, LTR partners or boyfriends. For a forum on this, see:

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommentary.rhinoceros?poll_id=2264
This forum suggests that if you were to take the trouble to begin working out with weights regularly, say 3 times a week.... maybe join a gym for this purpose.... you might have potential for becoming considerably stronger than you think, and hence more physically attractive to other women. My impression (not being any kind of expert on this subject) is: as women age, particularly beyond menopause, their testosterone increases, thus enabling greater strength increase than most women realize, if they take the trouble to initiate a weight-lifting program and stick with it. As men age, by contrast, their testosterone decreases.

Could be. But, your cousin's wife also knows she's departing from conventional expectations and taking a social risk, in the sense that she's allowing you, a known lesbian (presumably.... you haven't said anything about trying to remain "in the closet"), to feel her up and grope her, in obviously-sexual ways, in the presence of others. My guess is, the other factors we've discussed also enter in.

It's also not viewed as much of a problem because the percentage of women who are lesbian or bisexual is way, way smaller than the percentage of men who are heterosexual. It also depends on context. If a lesbian woman who is a supervisor or boss in an organization were to grope and fondle a subordinate (heterosexual) woman, that would almost certainly offend the fondled woman. And, if the supervisor did that openly in front of other employees, more than likely all would be offended by it.

If she wanted to avoid angering you, and / or otherwise did not want your attentions, she could accomplish that by simply saying, in a polite way, "please don't touch me" (or words to that effect).

See may comments above (again) about it not being uncommon for married men to be dominated by wives who are smaller and less strong. Domination v. submission are often not a matter of relative size. For example, for many years I knew a man (may he rest in peace) who was highly competent at his profession, was physically very short and small in size, but very assertive, and he dominated almost every situation he was in, even though the other men in those situations were almost always considerably larger in a physical sense.
Unfortunately i haven't groped my cousin's wife since November 2019. Actually this whole social distancing/six feet distance/lockdown kinda "saved" her from me.

Custer Laststand said:
Yes....

That seems like a possibility....

As I mentioned, your cousin's wife takes advantage of her natural beauty by always dressing and making herself up in ways that are very classy, as well as more than a little provocative, so that implies she wants others to notice her and (probably) comment on her gorgeous appearance. This, and her practice of allowing you to grope her and feel her up in the presence of others, seems to me to suggest she may have some exhibitionist tendencies.

From what you've said about yourself, about her and about your relationship, that seems to me to be a possibility.

Safe in a physical sense (probably). But, note my comment (above) that many married men are dominated by wives who are physically smaller and less strong. In connection with this.... this might not seem relevant, but it actually is so I'll pass it along.... note that some women are stronger than their husbands, LTR partners or boyfriends. For a forum on this, see:

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommentary.rhinoceros?poll_id=2264
This forum suggests that if you were to take the trouble to begin working out with weights regularly, say 3 times a week.... maybe join a gym for this purpose.... you might have potential for becoming considerably stronger than you think, and hence more physically attractive to other women. My impression (not being any kind of expert on this subject) is: as women age, particularly beyond menopause, their testosterone increases, thus enabling greater strength increase than most women realize, if they take the trouble to initiate a weight-lifting program and stick with it. As men age, by contrast, their testosterone decreases.

Could be. But, your cousin's wife also knows she's departing from conventional expectations and taking a social risk, in the sense that she's allowing you, a known lesbian (presumably.... you haven't said anything about trying to remain "in the closet"), to feel her up and grope her, in obviously-sexual ways, in the presence of others. My guess is, the other factors we've discussed also enter in.

It's also not viewed as much of a problem because the percentage of women who are lesbian or bisexual is way, way smaller than the percentage of men who are heterosexual. It also depends on context. If a lesbian woman who is a supervisor or boss in an organization were to grope and fondle a subordinate (heterosexual) woman, that would almost certainly offend the fondled woman. And, if the supervisor did that openly in front of other employees, more than likely all would be offended by it.

If she wanted to avoid angering you, and / or otherwise did not want your attentions, she could accomplish that by simply saying, in a polite way, "please don't touch me" (or words to that effect).

See may comments above (again) about it not being uncommon for married men to be dominated by wives who are smaller and less strong. Domination v. submission are often not a matter of relative size. For example, for many years I knew a man (may he rest in peace) who was highly competent at his profession, was physically very short and small in size, but very assertive, and he dominated almost every situation he was in, even though the other men in those situations were almost always considerably larger in a physical sense.
My cousin's wife and her mother in law(my aunt)

11203493_712009032241394_1976852350_n.jpg

Sinead said:
Unfortunately i haven't groped my cousin's wife since November 2019. Actually this whole social distancing/six feet distance/lockdown kinda "saved" her from me.
Perhaps your cousin's gorgeous wife does not appreciate the advantages of being "saved" from your affections as much as you might think.

Anyway — it should not be too much longer before you, and your cousin's wife as well, can get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Sinead said:
My cousin's wife and her mother-in-law (my aunt).
She is, without a doubt, a seriously sensuous-looking woman.

If I may say so, her mother-in-law (your aunt) would look significantly more attractive if she were to grow her hair out long. The current coronavirus pandemic would be a good time to do that — since, while doing so, she could cite the undesirability of going to hair-styling salons.