• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I fucked your wife

Hey Tom, this is Rick, your wife's old boyfriend before you two were married. A week after the wedding I called her and asked if I could take a few pictures of her naked like I used to do. I said I only wanted them to use as my "private" jack off material because I still remembered the great times we had fucking. She told me to come over to your house the next day after 9 AM. When I got there she was already naked and posed for many shots. After I took the pictures she said she wanted me to fuck her again for the last time. When I put my hard cock in her, she moaned and said she missed my big cock. I fucked her three times that day.

Leg_Over_Chair - 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wifefuckeracnj, Wannabecucksa, cmeinfl` and 2 others
When I was driving down the interstate I decided to take the exit for your place. I thought I would stop by and say hi to you and your wife. Your car wasn't in the drive so I went to the front door and found it unlocked. I let myself in and immediately heard fucking noises coming from your bedroom. I walked into the room and saw Karen on your bed, on all fours, getting fucked by the teenage black boy who lives nextdoor. I moved to the side of the bed and Karen looked at me while I watched the black kid plowing her pussy from behind with long rapid strokes. She moaned loudly when he finally pulled out of her and shot 5 or 6 long strings of his thick sperm onto her back and ass. He left leaving Karen panting. She told me I could fuck her too but I had to promise not to tell you anything about what I saw today.

Karen Fucked.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl` and whitewife696969
Hey Mr. Kline, I'm the 18 year-old high school guy that live s behind yI told our house. I saw your wife on this Web site and began conversations with her in the chat room. I sent her this picture of me jacking off to her. She told me you were at work and that she left the back door open for me. I couldn't believe it when I went in and found her naked. She let me fuck her and I got hard again three times. She told me she loved my big, young hard cock. Please don't tell her that I told you. I'm going back again every day! I just let four of my best friends know and all of us will be visiting her every time you are away.

My Cock.jpg
Picture She Sent Me.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wifefuckeracnj, Wannabecucksa and cmeinfl`
Hey, Fred, here is a picture of my cock just after I pulled it out of your wife's tight pussy. I wish you could have seen her there, lying on your bed, with a big smile on her face. She told me nobody has ever fucked her like I do. Why don't you come watch us the next time I'm sliding my hard cock into her hot wet cunt? You can see me fuck her to her orgasm and then empty my balls deep inside her. Her legs start shaking and she humps on my cock when she feels the strong spurts of my cum pumping into her.

01.jpeg
02.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, yourmanneoh, Kwacka and 1 other person
Hey Jerry, I've got a riddle for you::

How much cock would a cock-slut take if a cock-slut couldn't get enough cock?

The answer is unknown ole buddy' but whenever I see your wife she can't get enough of my big hard cock.!

How Much Cock.jpg
My Big Hard Cock.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread