• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need it bad

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
GangBangGirl said:
yamah......what your offering I already have. A BF that spoils the shit out of me.
Thanks for the offer
post pics in action please :) u r so beautiful

Hi I'M IN THE PHILLY AREA!!

Hry gang bang girl
i'm in the philly burbs and i'm horny to
get back to me and lets see what FUN we can
have, hit me at markstip2001@yahoo.com

fucking nice

Very SEXY

Hello Gangbang Girl, If you like the the beach and South Carolina e-mail me and we can hook up-richpark893@hotmail.com

Very SEXY

Hello Gangbang Girl, If you like the the beach and South Carolina e-mail me and we can hook up-richpark893@hotmail.com

there is something to be said about being filled all the way!!!!

Attachments

• 1_138.jpg
    1_138.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,783
if u really want it.....

hey gang bang girl, i'm in the philly area, and
if u really want it... hit me back I'M IN THE PHILLY
AREA AND WE CAN HOOK THIS THING UP, just hit
me back at markstip2001@yahoo.com

nice...

heather,

I would love to see you taking james13131 just like you're playing with your toys... i'll bet he'd sperm you good... i'd love to see what your pussy looks like after he is done with you...

Thanks

thanks for the props, i 'd love to give it to here sometime. I'd make sure not to have sex for a week so I can drop a big creamy load on her. Then pin her against the wall and eat her pussy some more.

you are so hot, OMG I would love to watch you get GB then do clean up!!!!

Heather,

Very sexy photo sweetie...

James,

When you two meet up, please post photos... I'm sure you'll both have a very nice time...and we all know it is a matter of "when" not "if"... 8)

time4realbbc

Wow, luv those pics...look how hard the black bulls get just waiting to hear from you, you gorgeous white honey....I'm mwm....luv to know that you quit playing with toys and are fucking the real thing...bbc is perfect for you. I love seeing a fine white girl pleasing her black lover....meant to be. Please post some pics of you with real black dick soon. Black bulls, quit making this pretty pussy wait....start slipping your black beast into that fine white cunt and mouth....make her beg for it man. You know white girls want bbc....so lets turn this girl out. As a white man, I would find that fantastic. My thanks to all black bulls that make this white princess's dreams cum true!!!

very hot pics, you need to hook up with james and post some pics of you taking that blk cock..mmmmmm

wow, you are one very HOT lady, any photos of you and BBC. very, very nice!!!!!

none of me with any black guys but here is a couple of me and the bf fooling around...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3,074
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,933
These are for you bb94up...enjoy
Well I don't know about all the ladies but this white girl loves the big black boys!! and my black toy

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,967
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2,981
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3,134
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3,122
Re Gangbang Girl.

Hi there Sweetie been following this thread and just want to know if you've been able to hook up with any of these BBC Studs that have been chasing you around hope if you have it was a blast and if not it will happen soon Love Aussie Wife, pic is of me and my fav toy,

Attachments

• Ally 2..jpg
    Ally 2..jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,099
If it had foreskin it woould look like me.

Users who are viewing this thread