• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need it bad

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
Very nice.You won`t have a hard time meeting someone.

Holy fucking cow. Girl you got it going on!!!!!!!

My wife loves gangbangs and is been bi in the past. She has done two gangbangs so far. We are looking to go to Atlantic city tonight and try to hook her up. She is 37 and very pretty. As pretty as you or better. Email us if you would like to hook up.

Looks great! How bout a proof pic?

you are a very beautiful lady would love to see more of you

would love to help you out with your problem Dick1962

Hello There

GANGBANG I AM IN THE MARYLAND AREA I WOULD BRING THIS
11.5 INCHES TO YOU ANYTIME YOU WILL BE PLEASED FOR SURE LOOK AT MY PICTURES ON THE PAID SIDE OR EMAIL ME BADBOYINDC@AOL.COM

Master Lexxx from DC metro area Will spray your face

Im in the DC metro area and have plenty of Cream for a good Gang bang slut...Available for day or evening with little notice..

Lexxx

Attachments

• 4baf.jpg
    4baf.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,446
where

where u at baby

Ready to Help You Out GBGirl!

You are in the Philly area? That's only an hour from me, and I would love to help you out! mdblackcock@yahoo.com and I'll send you pics. 8" and thick.

hi from Lisa sweety

Philly area here... Tried to leave sevral private messages but never got a response. What hoops does a brother have to jum through. All I see is fake black cocks... Are you looking for real? Or is it just your handle?

I think your fake... You play with toys, don't write back, and we have not seen you in action... Yeah your cute, but that's about the extent of it....

bull shit... no response not action pics of the real deal only toys... wannbees

I thought this was a genuine thread but hey, yet another fake who just got busted!!! She lives in England and has her own site at http://www.southern-charms2.com/ejayuk/index.html

I don't understand why people fake posts... what exactly do they get out of it?

Administrator - a suggestion: surely when someone has been identified as a fake, they should be banned? I know they can always re register (unless you log the IP address) but at least it makes it inconvenient to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumbled! Problem with the Internet now is so many of us have been around since the early days, we've seen alot of girls, and we remember the pretty ones!

lewis in Vegas/Easton,PA

GangBangGirl said:
Come on guys I'm horny as hell.

I can't believe you're having a hard time getting black cock, you're the definition of a blackman's kryptonite. Drop me a line.

Users who are viewing this thread