• Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Are you a sissy Infront of your family?

• Love
Reactions: aprilashley, subcuckimpot, toolman and 1 other person
Yes, very much so in front of her sister and their mother. Others know or suspect only

Reactions: aprilashley, xswitch, piar and 6 others
natasnaikul said:
Yes, very much so in front of her sister and their mother. Others know or suspect only
Tell more. What do you do in front of them?

Reactions: toolman
It's not that I "do" anything special in front of them, it's just that they are fully aware of our lifestyle and I'm comfortable being my own cuckold sissy self when they are around. Her sister has full privileges to use me any way she sees fit when my wife is out and leaves her in charge.

Reactions: Jsm, xswitch, rcmohawk and 5 others
That sounds special already.

Reactions: slutwifelina and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
It's not that I "do" anything special in front of them, it's just that they are fully aware of our lifestyle and I'm comfortable being my own cuckold sissy self when they are around. Her sister has full privileges to use me any way she sees fit when my wife is out and leaves her in charge.
Detail?

Reactions: slutwifelina
AngleBaby said:
Are you a sissy Infront of your family?
If my wife ever agreed to play, yes would want it to be public info….

Reactions: toolman and slutwifelina
slutwifelina said:
Very HOT CUCK SISSY CD HUBBY THE SAME!!!
Please, elaborate

What was said by their family?

Do they participate in any way?

Reactions: toolman and slutwifelina
No family but a couple of her friends. He one friend has even been there drinking wine while I’ve been in panties sucking cock and swallowing. My wife even let her discipline me once, riding crop to my ass and cock, made me lick her dirty ass once too.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 6 others
slutwifelina said:
All friends and family know I’m a Slutwife and hubby is a sissy cd Cuckold!!
Not likely to happen here but love that, exactly how I would envision being. Makes me smile that you are proud of it too.

Both of our daug hters also belong to our swing group, so they have seen husband being a gurl many times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: YumGrool, xswitch, ketos and 7 others
samanthaNwilli said:
Both of our daug hters also belong to our swing group, so they have seen husband being a gurl many times.
How were your daughters introduced to the swing group?
Did you have a bull they knew about?

Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
AngleBaby said:
Over the years we have been swinging, our swing circle also became our closest friends outside of that. When our dau ghters got married, our friend asked if we minded them being invited to the group, which they ultimately were.

Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, Remmey and 3 others
AngleBaby said:
The first time they went to the group was when they first met our boyfriend. We stayed home that month so I don't really know exactly.

Reactions: rcmohawk and toolman
All friends and family know I’m a cuckold ult patchetic
cuck dad

• Love
Reactions: ketos, rcmohawk, fredjac and 2 others
natasnaikul said:
How did they become fully aware of your lifestyle?

PervertedPolishCouple said:
How did they become fully aware of your lifestyle?
My wife has no secrets with her sister, she tells her everything and her sister enjoys tormenting me any chance she gets especially when we're alone. Their mother was very much in the lifestyle as well in her prime so she understands

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, toolman, rcmohawk and 4 others
natasnaikul said:
My wife has no secrets with her sister, she tells her everything and her sister enjoys tormenting me any chance she gets especially when we're alone. Their mother was very much in the lifestyle as well in her prime so she understands
Loving it

natasnaikul said:
My wife has no secrets with her sister, she tells her everything and her sister enjoys tormenting me any chance she gets especially when we're alone.
Tormenting?