In front of the family?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
Laceyfemme said:
Tormenting?
Yes, she enjoys being in control of her sister's sissy husband and I am instructed to obey her. She likes to parade nude in front of me while humiliating me verbally and sexually. Enjoys telling me in detail how my wife is fucked and how her men make her cum while I'm caged and serving her

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, toolman, rcmohawk and 4 others
natasnaikul said:
Yes, she enjoys being in control of her sister's sissy husband and I am instructed to obey her. She likes to parade nude in front of me while humiliating me verbally and sexually. Enjoys telling me in detail how my wife is fucked and how her men make her cum while I'm caged and serving her
Do you enjoy that? Does it happen often?

Reactions: toolman, jamin and natasnaikul
h5t6ca said:
Do you enjoy that? Does it happen often?
I must confess that deep down I enjoy it most of the time as long as she doesn't get too cruel. I'm alone with her in charge maybe 5-6 times per year ,sometime for more than one day at a time but she does visit a lot as she is very close to my wife. I love it especially in the summer when they get to enjoy our pool and I'm expected to pamper them.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
wife's mom and sisters know, have seen me fully enfemme now, they love what she did to me, my mom knows

Reactions: natasnaikul and jbalk20
commodoredawe said:
Not really a sissy, but I was always or as often as I could and seasons permitted it, naked in front of the family. Even later after I had so to speak "grown up", and was married and had a family of my own. If there was only Dad, Mum and me, and it was possible, then I was naked. I also often sported a fully erect penis, which my Mum always liked to look at and openly said how much she enjoyed seeing me like this.
When my Dad had passed away and my Mum lived for almost a further 20 years, we visited her often with our 3 little boys and both my wife and I were naked and the boys just loved going to grannies house as they could run around and play and be boisterous also without any clothes on.
How much do your kids see?