• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it normal for a bull to behave this way??

• Thread starterPete411
  • Start date

Pete411

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2010
To cut a long story short, is it normal for a bull to take over on different levels of a relationship between a man and his wife? By that I mean, her bull is 18 years younger than me and fucking her brains out - which I've never have a problem with, but basically he's moved all his stuff in, he sleeps in the marital bed (I've been moved to the spare room) and can hear him making loud mating sounds every night when they are fucking - which I am sure he does to assert his alpha maleness/belittle me. But recently he's taken me aside and told me she belongs to him now and i need to get used to that. He also mentioned he's taking her away for her birthday weekend in a couple of weeks - to a cottage in the country (so they can spend the weekend fucking - and yep - breeding, he intends to get her pregnant!!) I've discussed it with the wife and she admitted she's come off the pill. This is happening sooner than i expected. She is totally obsessed with him. Am I still meant to be kept in the loop about these types of things rather than finding out at the last minute? Is this part of a Cucks life? Please let me know..cheers.*

Pete411 said:
To cut a long story short, is it normal for a bull to take over on different levels of a relationship between a man and his wife? By that I mean, her bull is 18 years younger than me and fucking her brains out - which I've never have a problem with, but basically he's moved all his stuff in, he sleeps in the marital bed (I've been moved to the spare room) and can hear him making loud mating sounds every night when they are fucking - which I am sure he does to assert his alpha maleness/belittle me. But recently he's taken me aside and told me she belongs to him now and i need to get used to that. He also mentioned he's taking her away for her birthday weekend in a couple of weeks - to a cottage in the country (so they can spend the weekend fucking - and yep - breeding, he intends to get her pregnant!!) I've discussed it with the wife and she admitted she's come off the pill. This is happening sooner than i expected. She is totally obsessed with him. Am I still meant to be kept in the loop about these types of things rather than finding out at the last minute? Is this part of a Cucks life? Please let me know..cheers.*

Sure that is normal behavior, not of bulls alone, but of anybody whom you give more than his due. If you treated him just like a fuckbuddy of your wife, that's what he would have remained. Throw a few punches in his face and ask him to get out of your bedroom. And remind your wife not to annoy you with things like that. There is a difference is being a cuckold and a wimp. Grow up man!

Sir; I cant even believe you would ask for advise on a sitiation like you say you are in. You and you alone must handle this and do it now. Or you will get exactly what you deserve. Do i need to say more? I think NOT !!! okdeacon :(

If your wife sees herself as he does, belonging to him now, then be checking on a good lawyer because your time remaining in her life is short.

Yes, she will soon be pregnant to him, but remember that he is 18 years younger than you and is having the time of his life with your obedient, submissive wife who adores him and the extra loving.

There is no guarantee that (he will want her) to divorce you, but rather may continue the relationship simply BECAUSE HE CAN. He likes sleeping in the marital bed (do you give them breakfast in bed?)

You did not say how old you and your wife are, or what your sex drive is like, or how your cuckolding started?

Does the thought of bringing up his children EXCITE or TERRIFY you?

Are you ready to let him breed you a complete family, with you taking the snip so all kids will be sired by one father, rather than a few by you and a few by him?

As Mac said, if you allow your wife to raise his babies, it becomes legally your responsibility to provide for their needs after a certain time limit is reached - and if you opt out of the marriage a bit down the track, you will have to make mandatory payments to your ex for the children.

You can't disappear and hope he will take over payments to support her. You become locked in financially for 18 years to rear them, and sometimes longer if their education has not been completed. or they have special needs.

So in a nutshell, let him get her preggie and it becomes your responsibility to finance their needs BECAUSE YOU KNEW SHE WAS INTENDING TO GET PREGNANT TO HIM and did not object.

Some cucks deem it an honor to raise another man's child/children, almost like a Right-of-Passage to manhood. Is this something that excites you?

Thanks for the advise everyone. I will definitely assert myself more with both of them. Starting with my wife. It's easy to call me a wimp however, but what I didn't go into detail about was he's in the house because we all agreed to trial it for 3 months at first. He does enjoy his 'alpha' role (he's 24). He is quite capable of satisfying my wife sexually which she loves (he's built like an outhouse shithouse and has a massive 9 inch fat cock). I'm way smaller, so I appreciate that. We have discussed the possibilty of babies, all three of us. He's agreed to of course pay his way if hes the bio-dad, (he's no deadbeat and he's said he wants a LTR with the wife) but that I'd be the registered dad. I'm just pissed that they've discussed this some more and left me totally out!! I do still fuck the wife incidentally, and in the master bedroom! I don't do creampies or gay shit either, but I frequently come in to watch or watch em fuck, kiss whatever round the house etc

MacNfries said:
Pete411, what really counts is how you feel about it. Your wife's lover is coincidental to your marital arrangement ... if he's put himself in your lives and in control, its because she & you have allowed him to do so. He needs to be reminded that his sole responsibility is to fuck your wife and give her pleasure that you seem not able to give her. He certainly shouldn't own or control anything.

If you aren't going to take back control of your home, you need to quit whining and be a good little cuckold. Start saving your money so you can raise his kid(s) as he provides them to you to raise. Just keep in mind the bioligical father is initially responsible for his own kids unless the paternal father (that being you, wimp) steps up and assumes that responsibility ... there's only a short window of time, however, at which time the courts recognize you as the wimp you are, and make you responsible for the children.

If your wife isn't going to stand by you on this, you need to move on to the next relationship/life before the family starts to arrive, and try to learn from your mistake. Mac
Thanks for your advise. I'll be having a serious chat to get things back on track!

Saraha said:
Yes, she will soon be pregnant to him, but remember that he is 18 years younger than you and is having the time of his life with your obedient, submissive wife who adores him and the extra loving.

There is no guarantee that (he will want her) to divorce you, but rather may continue the relationship simply BECAUSE HE CAN. He likes sleeping in the marital bed (do you give them breakfast in bed?)

You did not say how old you and your wife are, or what your sex drive is like, or how your cuckolding started?

Are you ready to let him breed you a complete family, with you taking the snip so all kids will be sired by one father, rather than a few by you and a few by him?

As Mac said, if you allow your wife to raise his babies, it becomes legally your responsibility to provide for their needs after a certain time limit is reached - and if you opt out of the marriage a bit down the track, you will have to make mandatory payments to your ex for the children.

You can't disappear and hope he will take over payments to support her. You become locked in financially for 18 years to rear them, and sometimes longer if their education has not been completed. or they have special needs.

So in a nutshell, let him get her preggie and it becomes your responsibility to finance their needs BECAUSE YOU KNEW SHE WAS INTENDING TO GET PREGNANT TO HIM and did not object.

Some cucks deem it an honor to raise another man's child/children, almost like a Right-of-Passage to manhood. Is this something that excites you?
Hey thanks for your advise and questions. She's been seeing him approx 6 months now. I am trying to bring people up to speed from the beginning, but was feeling anxious the other night and jumped several pages ahead so to speak to get advise from experienced members etc. Here's the link to the page that gives all the background. I am racing to get it up to the current time and would be interested where you think I may have gone wrong.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/19379-my-wife-her-bodybuilder-bull-true-story.html

I am excited about him fucking her. I'm barely 5' and thin, he's the opposite - like 9', he's also aggressive when he wants to be in bed, very alpha as my wife says - which I'm not and she loves the thrill. He's intelligent and has great masculine genes, I on the other hand am doing very well financially, so would absolutely accept raising his babies as my own. I don't dress up, serve them in any way, eat creampie or do gay stuff. My wife is in love with me very much. She is in "love-lust" with him and they do some pretty sexy stuff together.

She does tell me about what they do together and I often watch. I mostly wank these days but do get hand jobs from the wife and fuck her about once a week.

Saraha said:

Hey thanks for your advise and questions. She's been seeing him approx 6 months now. I am trying to bring people up to speed from the beginning, but was feeling anxious the other night and jumped several pages ahead so to speak to get advise from experienced members etc. Here's the link to the page that gives all the background. I am racing to get it up to the current time and would be interested where you think I may have gone wrong.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/19379-my-wife-her-bodybuilder-bull-true-story.html

I am excited about him fucking her. I'm barely 5' and thin, he's the opposite - like 9', he's also aggressive when he wants to be in bed, very alpha as my wife says - which I'm not and she loves the thrill. He's intelligent and has great masculine genes, I on the other hand am doing very well financially, so would absolutely accept raising his babies as my own. I don't dress up, serve them in any way, eat creampie or do gay stuff. My wife is in love with me very much. She is in "love-lust" with him and they do some pretty sexy stuff together.

She does tell me about what they do together and I often watch. I mostly wank these days but do get hand jobs from the wife and fuck her about once a week.

Stop this bulls shit Now!! Get out the yellow pages open it to divorce lawyers call one right the fuck now!!!!!

carina_halerose said:
Stop this bulls shit Now!! Get out the yellow pages open it to divorce lawyers call one right the fuck now!!!!!
Ummmmm jump the gun much? I'm no way near that stage and doubt it will get to that either. I will discuss boundaries with her bull though. Cheers.

She won't be able to give him up after the trial period, so you might as well progress to stage two, the creampies which you can get to like very much if you MAKE SOME EFFORT.

Creampies are not a gay thing, just a way of thanking your wife for entertaining you over the last six months.

Her Bull is 9 fat inches and you are 5 thin inches = no contest. He is here for the LTR and I advise you to accept that your wife deserves to be stretched with max friction on a regular basis.

Once a week sex for you is about the right balance for a cuckold. Your wife lets you wank, so that is sufficient release.

Your wife and her Bull are a team effort, and they will make lots of decisions together before running them past you - that is completely normal.

Your wife is so lucky that you have sufficient intelligence and commonsense to encourage her to enjoy the best cock available. So many husbands never get to give their wives the gift of "stud quality cock", and they wish they could.

yup....sadly some guys doesn't want a no string attached relationship...sometimes you could see the signs early...if you're not comfortable with the whole thing or part of it...I feel bad for you...

Your first post was so pathetic that I thought you were just a humiliation-freak with a made-up story. Now I see that you seem legit. Maybe part of the problem is that the bull is doing what he thinks you expect him to do. Just reading the posts here, one can see that there are an onslaught of cucks who downright expect to be treated like shit. If you talk your concerns over with him, he might be very willing to change. It is totally possible that he's been abusing his power for what he thinks is your benefit.

Saraha said:
She won't be able to give him up after the trial period, so you might as well progress to stage two, the creampies which you can get to like very much if you MAKE SOME EFFORT.

Creampies are not a gay thing, just a way of thanking your wife for entertaining you over the last six months.

Her Bull is 9 fat inches and you are 5 thin inches = no contest. He is here for the LTR and I advise you to accept that your wife deserves to be stretched with max friction on a regular basis.

Once a week sex for you is about the right balance for a cuckold. Your wife lets you wank, so that is sufficient release.

Your wife and her Bull are a team effort, and they will make lots of decisions together before running them past you - that is completely normal.

Your wife is so lucky that you have sufficient intelligence and commonsense to encourage her to enjoy the best cock available. So many husbands never get to give their wives the gift of "stud quality cock", and they wish they could.
Thanks Saraha, I appreciate your feedback. I've had a good talk with both of them. Wife separately and then
**both of them together. Here's the outcome so far..

Wife: she's told me I'm her soulmate, will always be and was sorry for not talking through decisions that effect us all. She said she loves me deeply and wants to have a baby and for me to be the baby's father. She explained she isn't comfortable having sex with both of us though and felt a strong need to being faithful to her Bull, Rob. She explained that her feelings for him are highly sexual and she has never felt so horny and alive sexually for a man. Its not just his cock its the whole package she said, his personality, his good looks, strength and muscular build etc. She said she wants to have his baby and that he's very keen too. She thanked me with kisses for letting Rob stay in our house and for being ok with our situation.*

Rob (the Bull): talked to him on the phone before he finished his on duty shift at work. He told me he was still new to the Cuck lifestyle and was probably getting a bit carried away with the assertive stuff and apologized for that. He agreed she was my wife, but said sexually, he wasn't being unreasonable to expect her to be his since they have that relationship. *He said Lisa means a lot to him and he's horny for her constantly (which I've seen) especially when she told him a few weeks ago she wanted his babies (which Rob thought she had spoken to me about). He said "I've never felt this way about a women before. *My sex drives through the roof. I wanna get her pregnant so bad. I hope you're ok with that". He also mentioned he's been feeling shit loads of jealousy that she's been taking "care" of me and fucking me too" (albeit once a week). We both agreed we need to come to a clear arrangement.

The 3 of us: We've come to an agreement to hold off for a few months with any baby plans until everyone is happy with where that may go. Lisa will go back on the pill (Rob didnt seem to mind that too much, specially since he loves shooting bareback in her pussy - what man doesn't enjoy that!) I'll stop having sexual contact with Lisa - just hugs and cheek kisses. Rob will continue enjoying the marital bed. He and I agreed to bond a bit better than we have, hang out, have some beers, play golf and - at my suggestion, he's even comfortable discussing what he gets up to with the wife. (Which gets me hard, specially since he likes to talk dirty!)

Give-her-to-me said:
Your first post was so pathetic that I thought you were just a humiliation-freak with a made-up story. Now I see that you seem legit. Maybe part of the problem is that the bull is doing what he thinks you expect him to do. Just reading the posts here, one can see that there are an onslaught of cucks who downright expect to be treated like shit. If you talk your concerns over with him, he might be very willing to change. It is totally possible that he's been abusing his power for what he thinks is your benefit.
You nailed it on the head my friend, you must be psychic!! We all had a chat about the situation and wasn't working etc. (Posted below). You're also right, I am not in this to be humiliated etc. So no creampies, cock sucking etc. He knows he's under my roof keeping the wife satisfied. Not that I can't per se, but the dude is like 24 and I'm 42, he's better looking, taller, has a solid muscular build, his cock is bigger, fatter, nicer looking and he is better: more virile -more versatile in bed. He's also a firefighter, so he pushes all of Lisa's sexual buttons and I love seeing her completely satisfied. She's hitting her sexual peak and he's benefiting. I also have shed loads of money, so Lisa's babies in the future (regardless of who the father is) will be taken care of.

Well, it SOUNDS good, but I have some doubts. You're living a lot of cuckolds' favorite fantasy, and Rob sounds like a perfect match for your horny young wife, much better sexually than you. The problem is that you're getting cut out of the picture more and more. First she doesn't feel right having sex with both of you. Okay. That's a common cuck fantasy, too. You become a solo wanker while she enjoys almost non-stop mega fucking. The problem amplifies in the next step. Soon she may not feel like even letting you even watch. I think that's pretty predictable, in fact. If not her, he'll decide that your involvement and/or presence is annoying and you have to stay out of the bedroom, and at that point you'll have very little joy in this whole thing. Then comes the baby. Now it really gets complex. Are you going to change diapers, cook, clean, and take care of the kid while they fuck their brains out? You're not into any so-called gay stuff; no creampie eating, cocksucking, serving the two of them, but you're wealthy and happy to pay for the child and be the titular father. Where does it go from there? Of course she's happy that you let her fuck him, and that's okay. It's the cuckold bargain, but I don't see what you're going to get out of this in the long run except a major problem of one sort or another unless you can involve yourself sexually in the equation a bit more. It seems to me that you're in the middle of a hostile takeover and are too blind to it to see that he's not so secretly buying up a majority share of your family's stock with that massive dick of his and your share is dramatically dwindling. Soon the board of directors, he and she, will be able to tell you to take a hike and leave the company to them. And, oh, by the way, leave your fat checkbook with her on the way out the door of your former house. And at that point, if it comes to that, don't even think of consulting a lawyer unless you want to find yourself cross examined publicly in court about your complicity in encouraging her to fuck him in the first place and how you invited him to move in and take over your marital responsibilities, even giving him the marital bed and moving into the guest room and agreeing with the two of them that he should father her babies. If this were a chess game, I'd say he's already taken your queen, your rooks, your bishops, and most of your pawns, and he still has all his pieces. You've got one castle left, and you're in check. One false move at this point and it's checkmate, baby. Adios castle, adios queen, hello street. You need to regain control quickly if you want to stay married and happy. If you haven't already lost her for good, you're certainly doing your best to let it happen. It's one thing for her to enjoy fucking a handsome and healthy young stud, but it's quite another for her to admit to you that she likes everything about him, loves him for his whole package, can't see sharing herself sexually with the both of you, and wants to have his babies. I say quit wanking for a minute and analyze this situation with the same cold eye you used to make those shed loads of money, and you'll see clearly that thinking with your dick has gotten you perilously close to losing everything you value. I'm worried for you, man. Take it from someone who lost a girl much like her, as well as everything I owned and had worked for, through his own stupidity and obsession with cuckoldry. The cases weren't perfectly analogous, of course. Mine didn't run off with another man, but when she tired of my shit and hired a lawyer, I woke up to a checkmate so perfect and devastating that it was senseless to resist. It was her female lawyer who repeatedly reminded me of my stupidity and how much she'd enjoy cross examining me in a divorce court: "So let me see if I have this correct: you and your wife had a loud and boisterous argument on New Year's Eve because she refused to dress up in a revealing and and obscene outfit and go out and have sex with strangers you wanted her to pick up? And you were pushing her to do so because you were disappointed in her for only having had sex with eight strange men in December? Tell us please, sir, how many strange men would your wife have had to have anonymous sex with in order to satisfy your perverse and degrading desires?" You get the drift. Rethink your game and get it back under control, pronto. She says you're her soul mate, but her actions indicate just the opposite: she's found a soul mate, and it ain't you, brother.

willypeter said:
Well, it SOUNDS good, but I have some doubts. You're living a lot of cuckolds' favorite fantasy, and Rob sounds like a perfect match for your horny young wife, much better sexually than you. The problem is that you're getting cut out of the picture more and more. First she doesn't feel right having sex with both of you. Okay. That's a common cuck fantasy, too. You become a solo wanker while she enjoys almost non-stop mega fucking. The problem amplifies in the next step. Soon she may not feel like even letting you even watch. I think that's pretty predictable, in fact. If not her, he'll decide that your involvement and/or presence is annoying and you have to stay out of the bedroom, and at that point you'll have very little joy in this whole thing. Then comes the baby. Now it really gets complex. Are you going to change diapers, cook, clean, and take care of the kid while they fuck their brains out? You're not into any so-called gay stuff; no creampie eating, cocksucking, serving the two of them, but you're wealthy and happy to pay for the child and be the titular father. Where does it go from there? Of course she's happy that you let her fuck him, and that's okay. It's the cuckold bargain, but I don't see what you're going to get out of this in the long run except a major problem of one sort or another unless you can involve yourself sexually in the equation a bit more. It seems to me that you're in the middle of a hostile takeover and are too blind to it to see that he's not so secretly buying up a majority share of your family's stock with that massive dick of his and your share is dramatically dwindling. Soon the board of directors, he and she, will be able to tell you to take a hike and leave the company to them. And, oh, by the way, leave your fat checkbook with her on the way out the door of your former house. And at that point, if it comes to that, don't even think of consulting a lawyer unless you want to find yourself cross examined publicly in court about your complicity in encouraging her to fuck him in the first place and how you invited him to move in and take over your marital responsibilities, even giving him the marital bed and moving into the guest room and agreeing with the two of them that he should father her babies. If this were a chess game, I'd say he's already taken your queen, your rooks, your bishops, and most of your pawns, and he still has all his pieces. You've got one castle left, and you're in check. One false move at this point and it's checkmate, baby. Adios castle, adios queen, hello street. You need to regain control quickly if you want to stay married and happy. If you haven't already lost her for good, you're certainly doing your best to let it happen. It's one thing for her to enjoy fucking a handsome and healthy young stud, but it's quite another for her to admit to you that she likes everything about him, loves him for his whole package, can't see sharing herself sexually with the both of you, and wants to have his babies. I say quit wanking for a minute and analyze this situation with the same cold eye you used to make those shed loads of money, and you'll see clearly that thinking with your dick has gotten you perilously close to losing everything you value. I'm worried for you, man. Take it from someone who lost a girl much like her, as well as everything I owned and had worked for, through his own stupidity and obsession with cuckoldry. The cases weren't perfectly analogous, of course. Mine didn't run off with another man, but when she tired of my shit and hired a lawyer, I woke up to a checkmate so perfect and devastating that it was senseless to resist. It was her female lawyer who repeatedly reminded me of my stupidity and how much she'd enjoy cross examining me in a divorce court: "So let me see if I have this correct: you and your wife had a loud and boisterous argument on New Year's Eve because she refused to dress up in a revealing and and obscene outfit and go out and have sex with strangers you wanted her to pick up? And you were pushing her to do so because you were disappointed in her for only having had sex with eight strange men in December? Tell us please, sir, how many strange men would your wife have had to have anonymous sex with in order to satisfy your perverse and degrading desires?" You get the drift. Rethink your game and get it back under control, pronto. She says you're her soul mate, but her actions indicate just the opposite: she's found a soul mate, and it ain't you, brother.
Thanks for taking the time to Post, there's some powerful advise there. I've been thinking a lot about this and will talk some more to the wife when Rob is on one of his 12 hour shifts at the station (he's a firefighter, so has to spend a certain amount of days each month "on call" at the station). Lisa met Rob at her gym. I got told about him as things progressed. I have a link (earlier in this thread) if you want to know how it's all unfolded over the last six months. I've not asked her to "do" guys like others on this site do. My situation is Rob (her bull) persued her and Lisa (my wife) if we strip all the bells and whistles, wanted to have a gym rat/muscle dude fuck her. Rob is excited to spread his seed and get a girl pregnant. But he's 24, they could well and truly have cooled off some in the next few months. Plenty of girls would give up their pussy for this dude and he's cocky and self assured enough to know it. Yeah, she'd like for him to impregnate her, but some women do this to their husbands/partners behind their backs and never tell em. Lisa and I have history together and a deep love over many years. She's only had 3 men in her life (excluding Rob), so she's loving the thrill of great sex. I don't think outside of the bedroom they have anywhere near as much in common as we do. I've heard his conversations, they're mostly sports, movies and how horny he's feeling. She knows I'm there for the long term and she enjoys our lifestyle, something Rob can't compete with. In my mind he's a (albeit - very good) big cocked "blue collar fuck" and she's enjoying, for now, fucking a "hero" firefighter. Am happy to answer anything I may have left out, just let me know. Having said this, I do take your advise on board and will continue to assert myself more as the husband and a part of my wires life and this arrangement.

lets see what happens... this talk with her bull is why past due and my be to late.

Wow, any girl would want a hero fireman to bed her down; so other wives might want a piece of ROB too, after the initial excitement of Lisa and him calms down a bit.

You and Lisa are "long term together" (that has been established adequately) and you need to make sure you are FULLY COMMITTED to loving Lisa FOREVER, taking the good and bad of a marriage and truly caring and loving ALL CHILDREN (whether from your seed or the fireman's seed).

Even though you are a cuckold now, you must never stop loving Lisa, she needs to know your commitment to her and future children is ROCK SOLID, DIVORCE PROOF. She cannot fully enjoy being a cuckoldress if she feels her marriage could be damaged, or you might get uppity and rush to Lawyers for a divorce because you have changed your mind and got jealous.

It could be difficult for Lisa to give her love to more than one guy at a time, so your agreement to not touch her for awhile is probably the right one.

Other members of cuckolds.com have talked about their wife belonging to her bull for a few months, then becoming the property of her husband again for awhile before giving her love back to the bull. This works well if the wife is changing her bulls each year when she finds the initial excitement of the affair has waned or she is being taken for granted by her bull.

Couples must talk about the importance of living happy ever after, and the bulls being an exciting part of the marriage to "fill in the gaps and downtimes". If the balance is right, a wife can have a much more contented marriage from having a minimum of three excellent orgasms for her emotional stability.

Some research has shown that women who don't get their minimum three orgasms a week, can become bitchy and disappointed with what life has dealt out to her. Taking a lover can put a spring in her step, and help her to feel that SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT MISSING OUT on all the stories she has heard about other married women getting naughty.

There are risks her fireman hero could want to put a wedding ring on her finger long-term, but if he can come and go as he pleases in your house, there is no need to "take her off you". Her pussy is already at her disposal, and he can also get other pussy from other married women who need a hero fireman to top up their marriages.

Users who are viewing this thread