• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it normal for a bull to behave this way??

• Thread starterPete411
  • Start date
I felt bad about writing that last night, Pete. I hate to be a voice of doom in the middle of a really hot sexual encounter for both of you, and believe me, I understand everything about the cuckold mentality. Nothing was too radical for me, but I got so lost in the fantasy that I forgot to consider the reality. I hope the worst case scenario never hits you with a dawn hammer of reality, but looking at what you've written (and, yes, I've read all of your hot posts, and they give me a woody, too!), I see some warning signs. You're 42, she's 33, he's 24. Do you remember how you were at 24? At some point it has to dawn on him that he's in a very sweet spot, fucking a gorgeous and hot 33 year old wife of a rich guy. I guess what worries me most is the very fact that you're rich. Take the money out of the equation, and he's just another hot cock nailing some fine married pussy and that's all it is for him, good pussy, but throw in the fact that her MUCH (to him) older husband is rich, and at some point his mind starts working in that 24 year old way: Hmmm? If this aging faggot who lets other men fuck his wife because he can't satisfy her were suddenly out of the picture, I could quit working for a living and have a really fine life with his hot piece of ass wife on the settlement she'd get from a divorce, a divorce he couldn't dare contest precisely because he's such a weak balled faggot and doesn't dare let that come out in court. He settles, we move to the islands and fuck our brains out on her alimony until he can move his weak ass out of OUR house and we come back home. Sweet!

Of course, I don't know you, him or your wife, but at my age and with 50 years of experience in the lifestyle, I've seen a lot of damned disappointing behavior from both bulls and hot wives. As much as I love slutty women who love to fuck strangers, my experience tells me it's a mistake to put too much trust in them . . . or really any woman who has found a man who hits all her sweet spots. Women are very vulnerable to good looking, good fucking, funny, big dicked studs who treat them right and make them laugh and cum in equal measures. That kind of fucking changes a woman's mind and heart fast, and the switch in her eyes between your being her loving husband who she adores because he lets her seek out hot sex outside of the marriage boundaries, to the pain in the ass who limits her access to her version of cock cocaine can happen almost without warning. One day you're her main asset; next day you're a distinct liability. Throw in a 24 year old man with his own immature ideas of the perfect relationship, and you could wake up on the wrong side of things virtually overnight.

Here's what I wish I had done in my case. You'll have to decide what you need to do or if you need to do anything except enjoy the ride she's taking. I wish I had, at the first sign of annoyance (and there were some; I simply chose to ignore them), begun to squirrel away a considerable stash of cash and assets that couldn't be found by a divorce lawyer (and the pit bull bitch of a divorce lawyer she hired found every nickel I had within three days! Imagine yourself dealing publicly with Gloria Allred, and you'll get my drift). I wish I had set up some subterfuge to rent a storage unit somewhere in a nearby town for instance and bolted a gun safe in it that contained my most precious collection of firearms and bullion coins. She would have never know the difference. Instead, I left them in my study in my obvious gun safe where my wife knew the combination. I wish that I had hired and consulted my own attorney at the first sign of trouble and used the attorney/client privilege to tell him completely what was going on. Hell, I would have even gladly sweetened the deal for him by getting her to fuck him regularly without her knowing he was my attorney of record. I think he might have advised me in some wise and careful strategy to isolate some assets from her legally and even might have gotten the two of us to sign some legal fiscal agreements "considering the unusual nature of our sexual relationship." She was a smart woman, and she knew there were emotional and physical dangers in what we were doing, and I think she would considered such an agreement prudent on both our parts. For my part, I would have been happy to sign an agreement that spelled out exactly what we each walked away with should things go south in our marriage, and I think she would have considered such an agreement fair and just, as well. I think she would have even appreciated my generosity and willingness to split things down the middle. I, too, had money, you see. I wasn't rich, but I was doing damned well by any standard and supporting her in a rather lavish style. Any agreement would have beat the one dictated by her bitch lawyer when they had me by the balls. Basically, she walked away with everything: homes, cars, accounts, brokerage accounts, furniture, guns, land, boat, and I left town and the state with my tail between my legs and had to start over from scratch. I could have fought it, but it was too humiliating to contemplate to have my perversions made public. I may have been much more perverse than you sound, but even your level of complicity is going to horrify a divorce judge, many if not most of whom are female, and a good divorce attorney for her will certainly try to see that a female judge hears your case. I'm not saying leave her or confront him. Hell, I love your stories and get a hard-on just imagining how hot your wife sounds and how well Rob fucks her. Go ahead and enjoy it and maybe it will work out wonderfully for everyone. Certainly, my wife had many, many strong, fine lovers over the years, a few of whom she later admitted to being in love with, and all of them faded for one reason or another over time. Only I remained constant in her life, but my demands on her remained constant, as well, and ultimately my fantasies clashed with her realities to the point that I was no longer an ally and asset but an enemy to her sense of peace and security. It was damned hard to face up to that six months later, near broke and alone in another city and another state feeling like a useless piece of shit unworthy of love or success, while she joyfully made the rounds of our former friends in Dallas, fucking everyone of my friends and colleagues who had ever interested her, living in our house, and vacationing in the islands on my money. I'm just saying that you didn't get rich by being dumb, so don't be as dumb as I was. Go ahead and enjoy your wife's promiscuity. Encourage it. Thrive on it. Whack your dick blue thinking about it. I do. But cover your ass, amigo. Now. Quietly. Intelligently. Start moving around some assets. Start hiding some money. Get yourself a hotshit divorce attorney and level with him. Believe me, he'll love your story. He can't tell anyone, but he might save your ass if a worst case scenario goes down. Furthermore, once you have those things in place, you can relax and really enjoy having a hot and horny wife who loves to fuck strangers. I don't mean to rain on your parade; I just want you to be smarter than I was and have some umbrellas scattered around that you can pick up quickly when you need them.

A shame we can't have a photo of Lisa's hero fireman. Just imagine his cockiness and confidence that any woman will lose her panties if she talks to him for an hour. Nothing she could do to stop this happening as she becomes wet from just knowing he is a fireman.

Saraha said:
Wow, any girl would want a hero fireman to bed her down; so other wives might want a piece of ROB too, after the initial excitement of Lisa and him calms down a bit.

You and Lisa are "long term together" (that has been established adequately) and you need to make sure you are FULLY COMMITTED to loving Lisa FOREVER, taking the good and bad of a marriage and truly caring and loving ALL CHILDREN (whether from your seed or the fireman's seed).

Even though you are a cuckold now, you must never stop loving Lisa, she needs to know your commitment to her and future children is ROCK SOLID, DIVORCE PROOF. She cannot fully enjoy being a cuckoldress if she feels her marriage could be damaged, or you might get uppity and rush to Lawyers for a divorce because you have changed your mind and got jealous.

It could be difficult for Lisa to give her love to more than one guy at a time, so your agreement to not touch her for awhile is probably the right one.

Other members of cuckolds.com have talked about their wife belonging to her bull for a few months, then becoming the property of her husband again for awhile before giving her love back to the bull. This works well if the wife is changing her bulls each year when she finds the initial excitement of the affair has waned or she is being taken for granted by her bull.

Couples must talk about the importance of living happy ever after, and the bulls being an exciting part of the marriage to "fill in the gaps and downtimes". If the balance is right, a wife can have a much more contented marriage from having a minimum of three excellent orgasms for her emotional stability.

Some research has shown that women who don't get their minimum three orgasms a week, can become bitchy and disappointed with what life has dealt out to her. Taking a lover can put a spring in her step, and help her to feel that SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT MISSING OUT on all the stories she has heard about other married women getting naughty.

There are risks her fireman hero could want to put a wedding ring on her finger long-term, but if he can come and go as he pleases in your house, there is no need to "take her off you". Her pussy is already at her disposal, and he can also get other pussy from other married women who need a hero fireman to top up their marriages.
Thanks for your post. I've assured the wife our marriage is rock solid. She definitely knows I'm in this to ensure her sexual needs are fulfilled (which fireman certainly achieves for her - especially the multiple orgasms, he's a hellova stud). But she gets her emotional, financial needs satisfied by me. I'm taking her off to Australia for a week later this month - just the two of us, she can't wait!!!

If Rob gets Lisa pregnant, Rob will be a father and that could change things emotionally for him. He might want to rub Lisa's tummy every night during the pregnancy, attend the birth, then get her preggie again and again and again and again and again.

How will Rob feel about his child/children, will he want them living in the same house as him? I don't see him scheming out how to get half of your money, because Lisa (your wife) is not that sort of bitch..............agree, or are there doubts growing from what willypeter has mentioned in his post?

If you hide assets, your feelings for Lisa may change, almost expecting her to pinch more than 50% if you ever divorce, but there may be peace-of-mind from levelling with a Lawyer who will listen to your juicy story (which may elevate his cock in his pants) so you could "future proof" against a "fem-bitch lawyer blackmailing you into handing over 100% of your assets over instead of your cuckold story hitting the world press and shocking your family and friends and school teachers.

A fem-bitch lawyer, of course, gets a BIGGER FEE if she can blackmail you into giving LISA 100% of your assets to be with her hero fireman or one of his fireman mates.

Lisa will not be able to predict how she feels about Rob if his baby slips out of her bottom as it has never happened before. She will be a mother and grateful to the man that gave her this wonderful new baby to love and care for.

It looks pretty certain that Rob and Lisa will make a baby together in a few months time, and you have the money to rear it. Rob is doing 12-hours shifts, but does not have the money flow that you do to give the baby the best education in life.

Over the next few months, the pattern of you not having sex with Lisa "for the meantime" could shift out to many months (or years) without sex, and wanking yourself may become the only "true friend" you have apart from visits to "women in the night" who hold out their hand for a fee for their services.

Your intuition will guide you if you listen for its clues, but I feel in my heart that things will go well for you if you keep the lines of communication open between "all three".

This is my response to willypeter's second (and apreciated) detailed post:

Thanks again willpeter. I feel bad for your situation and hope you are doing much better these days. Are you?? I am amazed (thanks to you) but realistic as to how far this can go, so thank you very much for your advise because it's definitely been beneficial. I've taken what you said on board and spoken to a good legal contact I have and will meeting with him Tuesday. I definitely have a wide financial portfolio that I've built up over the years so no "third party" will be seeing their hands on it if I have anything to do with it. Lisa isn't "in love" with him, she enjoys the "lust" she feels for him - his body, his cock, his job as a firefighter. She tells me it's like fucking a "massive" Roman Gladiator and she can't get enough of how full she feels when he's in her. She's basically "living the fantasy fuck".*

Rob isn't in love with her either, from what she's told me, so no fear about wedding rings and the such. He's with us for a few reasons:*
1) He likes fucking a hot, sexy older woman who he thinks is great in the sack.

2) He totally loves knowing that I know he fucks my wife and that he is (sexually) the alpha male in the house.

3) He gets off on asserting his alpha maleness (which I do particularly enjoy) such as:
a) Walking round the house in a pair of tight fitting shorts that accentuate his size and flexing his muscles when he passes mirrors.
b) Getting Lisa to wank him off/suck him off in the living room while we're watching television and grinning at me while she's busy seeing to him.
c) Showing off his prowess/abilities in the bedroom, on the sofa, in the kitchen, in the shower and giving me a great angle to view their fucking.
d) Finger fucking her, licking her out at any moment around the house, so she moans with pleasure or even "carrying her" (rather than walking) to the bedroom when he wants to fuck.

4) Wanting to 'breed' her because: basically he's 24, thinks with his dick, has a "natural" urge to spread his seed, see her belly swell knowing its his and getting off knowing he wont have to conform to society and control his urge because I'm letting him do it (just not now) and that I will take responsibility for "our" child/children (depending how long they last).

He WON'T be accompanying us on our Australian vacation later this month, and she is absolutely ok with that, she accepts he is "part" of our life, he isn't "our life". I will start to get more (passively) involved in their sex life, and Lisa loves that part.

I must admit this lifestyle opens your mind tremendously. I get off from watching her receiving immense pleasure, but I also get off (more and more) watching him perform - kind of feel like I'm living vicariously through him. He's a fine specimen of a man and open minded too, so maybe after a few drinks sometime, I might even relax enough to get up close and personal with his manhood? Honestly, I think he'd enjoy the physical/ sexual"power trip" - the ultimate*acknowledgement of me being the*beta male.

Thanks also for the comments on my other post. I've got a few more updates (including our first meeting) before getting up to where we are now. Lisa is very descriptive, but it was so much greater seeing them at each other first hand!!

Saraha said:
If Rob gets Lisa pregnant, Rob will be a father and that could change things emotionally for him. He might want to rub Lisa's tummy every night during the pregnancy, attend the birth, then get her preggie again and again and again and again and again.

How will Rob feel about his child/children, will he want them living in the same house as him? I don't see him scheming out how to get half of your money, because Lisa (your wife) is not that sort of bitch..............agree, or are there doubts growing from what willypeter has mentioned in his post?

If you hide assets, your feelings for Lisa may change, almost expecting her to pinch more than 50% if you ever divorce, but there may be peace-of-mind from levelling with a Lawyer who will listen to your juicy story (which may elevate his cock in his pants) so you could "future proof" against a "fem-bitch lawyer blackmailing you into handing over 100% of your assets over instead of your cuckold story hitting the world press and shocking your family and friends and school teachers.

A fem-bitch lawyer, of course, gets a BIGGER FEE if she can blackmail you into giving LISA 100% of your assets to be with her hero fireman or one of his fireman mates.

Lisa will not be able to predict how she feels about Rob if his baby slips out of her bottom as it has never happened before. She will be a mother and grateful to the man that gave her this wonderful new baby to love and care for.

It looks pretty certain that Rob and Lisa will make a baby together in a few months time, and you have the money to rear it. Rob is doing 12-hours shifts, but does not have the money flow that you do to give the baby the best education in life.

Over the next few months, the pattern of you not having sex with Lisa "for the meantime" could shift out to many months (or years) without sex, and wanking yourself may become the only "true friend" you have apart from visits to "women in the night" who hold out their hand for a fee for their services.

Your intuition will guide you if you listen for its clues, but I feel in my heart that things will go well for you if you keep the lines of communication open between "all three".
Thanks again for giving your thoughts on this matter. I'm grateful to hear different peoples points of view.

You're right, Rob could change if he gets Lisa pregnant, but he's the sort of guy who I think, wouldn't turn down another hot piece of wife ass given the opportunity. Imagine what he could tell his friends if he's banging two hot wives?! In fact I know a fine looking woman at my a bar near my business who's married, but always up for fun...I might chat to her and set something up. Who knows?! He is motivated by his hormones. Lisa is definitely more mature than him. She's focused on her pleasure and making sure he is kept "on the boil" and wanting more. Yep she likes his personality, but if push comes to shove, she'll tell you it's the sex and living the fantasy that is motivating her. And I really like that she appreciates that I'm ok with her exploring and enjoying her sexuality. She is as hot for him as he is for her and they are both enjoying their sexual peaks. Rob appreciates that I'm cool with allowing him full sexual access to my wife, but I've pulled him aside a couple of times to have a man to man, so he knows that's where it ends.

He has mentioned it would be hot for him to get Lisa pregnant, specially knowing we (Lisa and I have discussed wanting his "donation"). There was just a breakdown in communication between Lisa and I, Lisa thought I wanted this sooner than I actually do. I fully intend to have children with her, but not while Rob is taking care of business for me.

I'd be happy for Lisa to fuck other men toogoing forward, but wouldn't complain if we had a break between Bulls. Maybe get her pregnant myself, if we're able etc.

We're both looking forward to seeing Sydney and the Barrier Reef..

Saraha said:
A shame we can't have a photo of Lisa's hero fireman. Just imagine his cockiness and confidence that any woman will lose her panties if she talks to him for an hour. Nothing she could do to stop this happening as she becomes wet from just knowing he is a fireman.
she'd kill me - LOL. She's very discreet about this, only a couple of her girlfriends know about him. I'm not prepared to discuss this with my friends either. But enjoy sharing our situation with members like yourself and getting your opinions.

He does make a football players look small in comparison, he's 6'1, 230 odd lbs, got light brown/blondish hair - which he shaves (to look tough - LOL) with one of those goatees where it reaches up to his earlobe. He has a few tattoos, namely a Superman "S" across one of his pec muscles and I've watched porn over the years, but I've got to say he's got one of the very best looking pieces of meat between his legs. Thick, but not veiny, (doctor did a great cut job), nice shaped mushroom head and when erect, is like up above his navel resting on his abs. Watching him use it and Lisa suck it is highly, highly erotic and exciting. He's definitely a blessed young man!!!

Your situation is too hot for me to keep fucking with it. I've said my piece now, and you've heard it. I'm convinced that you'll do the right thing and that you understand your situation and your wife better than I ever will. Besides, your situation makes me horny as hell. Lisa is lucky to have a husband like you and a bull like Rob, and you're lucky to have the two of them, as well.

As for me, yeah, I'm fine. I'm financially secure and live alone on a ranch I love in west Texas. My good memories far outweigh the bad ones, and I only have myself to blame for the bad ones. The cuckold strain is a powerful narcotic. I don't know where it came from, but I know I wanted desperately to watch other guys fuck my first girlfriend when I was 14. It all came perfectly naturally to me, as did a homosexual fascination with cock, and of course I surmised much later that the two were related, that cuckoldry for me was also a way for beta males to vicariously enjoy alpha male's cocks . . . while they were fucking their wives or girlfriends. It's interesting to me that you're speculating that you, too, might enjoy Rob's cock later in the relationship. I can pretty much assure you that you would, and he probably would, too. I sucked my first cock when I was 12, when a neighbor's cousin who had just gotten out of youth prison in California came to live with them for the summer. There was a group of us sixth graders doing circle jerks that summer, because we were curious as all hell about cum. None of us could cum, yet, and we'd get together at whoever's house didn't have parents at home and beat our little purple dicks silly with a two finger grip trying to make them cum. This 14 year old hoodlum walks in on us one day and offers to beat off for us to show us what cum looks like, and we gathered around and watched him. He had a large conical dick with a fat base and a small head, which he kept spitting on while he beat it. Such was our naivete that we thought he was trying to spit down his pee hole, and we wondered what in the hell spit had to do with cumming. Anyway, he soon grunted and shot a massive load into the air and onto his hands. He let us stick our fingers in it and examine it and smell it. I remember the pungent smell, and for some reason I really wanted to taste it, too, but I didn't dare do so in front of my friends. Watching him also gave me a strange tingle in my groin, and without even knowing anything about blow jobs or oral sex, I knew that had he and I been alone when he beat off, I would have wanted to take his cock in my mouth and let him cum there. He must have sensed that, because a couple of days later he caught me alone and told me he wanted me to be his "girlfriend" for the summer but not tell any of the others about it. It was to be our secret. I wasn't sure what that meant, so he explained to me that in reform school there were studs and bitches, players and punks, and he was a player stud and I was his punk ass bitch. For some reason that kind of sounded good to me, and the idea of being his "punk ass bitch" gave me that new tingle in my groin. He took me into his uncle's garage workshop immediately and made me suck his cock. I say "made," but there was no force involved. He simply pulled out his magnificent young dick and told me to suck it, and I was happy to do so. When he came, I really enjoyed the taste and feel of him cumming in my mouth, and by the time the summer was over, I was an accomplished deep throat cocksucker. He never had to teach me to deep throat, either. For some reason I simply wanted to be able to take it all down my throat to the base, and ****** it and gagged on it until by the end of summer I could do so. I also wanted him to fuck me, but he was too large and I was too tight, and he was paranoid about leaving evidence that could send him back to jail, anyway. I must have sucked his dick 100 times that summer, and I surely instigated as many of those episodes as he did. I was hooked on cock before I reached puberty, and I had an apparently deep seated desire to be a first class little cocksucker and ass fucker before I could even cum. You can believe this or not, but I even dreamed up the concept of glory holes long before I knew they existed for real. It was one of my most satisfying adolescent fantasies to sit on a chair by a hole in a wall where men came and stuck their dicks through the hole and I sucked them anonymously. Imagine my delight when I ran into my first glory hole in a rest room in a hotel in Honolulu ten years later and peeked through the hole to see an older stroking a gnarly fat veiny dick. He caught me peeking and stuck it through, and I sucked it like there was no tomorrow. It was a glorious moment.

Now that I'm a widower in my 60s, I still enjoy sucking dick and getting fucked by other men. In fact, it's my only real sexual outlet anymore. I'd love to find a nasty old woman who still likes to fuck around and get her fucking strangers, but though there are plenty of old women around, most of them are grandmotherly, hidebound, and uninteresting to me. I keep my fingers crossed that one will come along, but it's a long shot, I think. In the meantime, I live vicariously through this wonderful board and get a lot of mileage out of stories like yours and Lisa's.

I wish you only the best. Feel free to write me privately anytime you wish or have questions, but I think I'll butt out of your thread for now and let the good times roll.

willypeter said:
.........................Now that I'm a widower in my 60s, I still enjoy sucking dick and getting fucked by other men. In fact, it's my only real sexual outlet anymore.

I'd love to find a nasty old woman who still likes to fuck around and get her fucking strangers, but though there are plenty of old women around, most of them are grandmotherly, hidebound, and uninteresting to me. .

What does hidebound mean?

Are you too fussy - a lot of lonely women out there who have not had a husband for many years. Why not make the effort to make friends with a woman who is lonely, and not be judgemental. You can both have consensual sex.

Close your eyes if you think body shape is important - surely, you should just concentrate on getting lucky with your new friend. Fuck the ass off each other, and throw in lots of kisses.

If you are too fussy, you miss out on all the lonely pussy OUT THERE.

Mate, let me know when you are in Australia. I'll meet you in Sydney and buy you both a couple of drinks... nothing else, I would just love to meet you.

willypeter said:
Your situation is too hot for me to keep fucking with it. I've said my piece now, and you've heard it. I'm convinced that you'll do the right thing and that you understand your situation and your wife better than I ever will. Besides, your situation makes me horny as hell. Lisa is lucky to have a husband like you and a bull like Rob, and you're lucky to have the two of them, as well.

As for me, yeah, I'm fine. I'm financially secure and live alone on a ranch I love in west Texas. My good memories far outweigh the bad ones, and I only have myself to blame for the bad ones. The cuckold strain is a powerful narcotic. I don't know where it came from, but I know I wanted desperately to watch other guys fuck my first girlfriend when I was 14. It all came perfectly naturally to me, as did a homosexual fascination with cock, and of course I surmised much later that the two were related, that cuckoldry for me was also a way for beta males to vicariously enjoy alpha male's cocks . . . while they were fucking their wives or girlfriends. It's interesting to me that you're speculating that you, too, might enjoy Rob's cock later in the relationship. I can pretty much assure you that you would, and he probably would, too. I sucked my first cock when I was 12, when a neighbor's cousin who had just gotten out of youth prison in California came to live with them for the summer. There was a group of us sixth graders doing circle jerks that summer, because we were curious as all hell about cum. None of us could cum, yet, and we'd get together at whoever's house didn't have parents at home and beat our little purple dicks silly with a two finger grip trying to make them cum. This 14 year old hoodlum walks in on us one day and offers to beat off for us to show us what cum looks like, and we gathered around and watched him. He had a large conical dick with a fat base and a small head, which he kept spitting on while he beat it. Such was our naivete that we thought he was trying to spit down his pee hole, and we wondered what in the hell spit had to do with cumming. Anyway, he soon grunted and shot a massive load into the air and onto his hands. He let us stick our fingers in it and examine it and smell it. I remember the pungent smell, and for some reason I really wanted to taste it, too, but I didn't dare do so in front of my friends. Watching him also gave me a strange tingle in my groin, and without even knowing anything about blow jobs or oral sex, I knew that had he and I been alone when he beat off, I would have wanted to take his cock in my mouth and let him cum there. He must have sensed that, because a couple of days later he caught me alone and told me he wanted me to be his "girlfriend" for the summer but not tell any of the others about it. It was to be our secret. I wasn't sure what that meant, so he explained to me that in reform school there were studs and bitches, players and punks, and he was a player stud and I was his punk ass bitch. For some reason that kind of sounded good to me, and the idea of being his "punk ass bitch" gave me that new tingle in my groin. He took me into his uncle's garage workshop immediately and made me suck his cock. I say "made," but there was no force involved. He simply pulled out his magnificent young dick and told me to suck it, and I was happy to do so. When he came, I really enjoyed the taste and feel of him cumming in my mouth, and by the time the summer was over, I was an accomplished deep throat cocksucker. He never had to teach me to deep throat, either. For some reason I simply wanted to be able to take it all down my throat to the base, and ****** it and gagged on it until by the end of summer I could do so. I also wanted him to fuck me, but he was too large and I was too tight, and he was paranoid about leaving evidence that could send him back to jail, anyway. I must have sucked his dick 100 times that summer, and I surely instigated as many of those episodes as he did. I was hooked on cock before I reached puberty, and I had an apparently deep seated desire to be a first class little cocksucker and ass fucker before I could even cum. You can believe this or not, but I even dreamed up the concept of glory holes long before I knew they existed for real. It was one of my most satisfying adolescent fantasies to sit on a chair by a hole in a wall where men came and stuck their dicks through the hole and I sucked them anonymously. Imagine my delight when I ran into my first glory hole in a rest room in a hotel in Honolulu ten years later and peeked through the hole to see an older stroking a gnarly fat veiny dick. He caught me peeking and stuck it through, and I sucked it like there was no tomorrow. It was a glorious moment.

Now that I'm a widower in my 60s, I still enjoy sucking dick and getting fucked by other men. In fact, it's my only real sexual outlet anymore. I'd love to find a nasty old woman who still likes to fuck around and get her fucking strangers, but though there are plenty of old women around, most of them are grandmotherly, hidebound, and uninteresting to me. I keep my fingers crossed that one will come along, but it's a long shot, I think. In the meantime, I live vicariously through this wonderful board and get a lot of mileage out of stories like yours and Lisa's.

I wish you only the best. Feel free to write me privately anytime you wish or have questions, but I think I'll butt out of your thread for now and let the good times roll.
Glad you're doing well, You have quite a history *smiles* I thin when I was 12 I was still climbing trees and riding my skateboard, and hanging out close to my 1st girlfriends house on weekends, hoping she would come out, cos i was too nervous to knock on her parents front door! I agree with Saraha - there are people out there for all of us, although not always on our doorstep. Plenty of retired people volunteer, maybe you could network although I agree, I would think a lot of women in their sixties have probably started to calm down sexually. Don't give up - tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life :)

canberraguy4fun said:
Mate, let me know when you are in Australia. I'll meet you in Sydney and buy you both a couple of drinks... nothing else, I would just love to meet you.
Thanks very much for the invite. We will be meeting up and staying with some of our good friends while we're in Sydney (for 2 days). They've got a packed itinerary planned for us so we will be hitting the ground running I'm afraid. We are then staying at a resort in North Queensland for 6 days and diving the Barrier Reef. Am looking forward to the break over there.

I don't know, Pete. One day you say you don't get off on the humiliation, and then the next day you intimate that you want his dick in your mouth. If you're not gay, then it's humiliation that's making you desire his schwanz in your mouth. I think you want to let loose and be a totally humiliated perv loser. What's holding you back? She might leave you? Yeah, so what? Get a pair.

And about lawyers, number one, your idea about hiring a divorce lawyer and letting him fuck your wife in hopes that he would work harder for you is the most stupid idea I ever heard. He'd fuck you worse than any of her lawyers ever could. You'd be giving him all your personal info, and he would use it all to fuck you. No? Why not? Lawyers never fuck their own clients? Ha! You'd be giving him the keys to the kingdom, and he'd nail you. Then you could literally let him fuck you after he leaves you without a pot to piss in.

Number two, if you want to be a humiliated loser but are legitimately afraid of losing your shirt in divorce, you can always lie. Don't put anything about your cuck life in writing. No text messages. If you've done any so far, have her erase them. Cover your tracks. Have one pc for cuck forums and shit and another pc for your regular life. Try to have a second ip address as well. If a divorce is coming, destroy the cuck pc. I don't know how much of this will work - I'm not a lawyer. But at least stop leaving yourself wide open for a humbling divorce settlement.

Give-her-to-me said:
I don't know, Pete. One day you say you don't get off on the humiliation, and then the next day you intimate that you want his dick in your mouth. If you're not gay, then it's humiliation that's making you desire his schwanz in your mouth. I think you want to let loose and be a totally humiliated perv loser. What's holding you back? She might leave you? Yeah, so what? Get a pair.

And about lawyers, number one, your idea about hiring a divorce lawyer and letting him fuck your wife in hopes that he would work harder for you is the most stupid idea I ever heard. He'd fuck you worse than any of her lawyers ever could. You'd be giving him all your personal info, and he would use it all to fuck you. No? Why not? Lawyers never fuck their own clients? Ha! You'd be giving him the keys to the kingdom, and he'd nail you. Then you could literally let him fuck you after he leaves you without a pot to piss in.

Number two, if you want to be a humiliated loser but are legitimately afraid of losing your shirt in divorce, you can always lie. Don't put anything about your cuck life in writing. No text messages. If you've done any so far, have her erase them. Cover your tracks. Have one pc for cuck forums and shit and another pc for your regular life. Try to have a second ip address as well. If a divorce is coming, destroy the cuck pc. I don't know how much of this will work - I'm not a lawyer. But at least stop leaving yourself wide open for a humbling divorce settlement.
Hey, thanks for your comments. In relation to your first paragraph, yep I am confused/unsure at the moment about getting/letting Rob assert his "sexual" alpha maleness over me. He's told the wife he's happy for me to suck his cock during one of their fuck sessions. He told her that'd be cool. Maybe the humiliation aspect is exciting me cos the "oh man I want this hot looking cock in my mouth, I wanna blow this dude" feeling isn't.

With the second paragraph. Have a re-read of my other posts. I never, ever, ever discussed letting my wife fuck my lawyer. That's messed up! I'm planning never to have to get to the stage where I even need to use him. He doesn't know my wife's name or where we live. I've met him and run the situation by him etc..etc... That's all my friend!

Thanks for the advise on the PC. I have some great software that takes care of all of that. No concerns regarding texts etc either.

Pete411 said:
With the second paragraph. Have a re-read of my other posts. I never, ever, ever discussed letting my wife fuck my lawyer. That's messed up! I'm planning never to have to get to the stage where I even need to use him. He doesn't know my wife's name or where we live. I've met him and run the situation by him etc..etc... That's all my friend!

Sorry, Pete. I guess I confused that part with someone else. Now I'm wondering who the hell that was. Anyway, my apologies.:eek:....WAIT, I found it. It was in this thread, but it was what willypeter wished he had done before his divorce. Ooops. Sorry again.

Give-her-to-me said:
Sorry, Pete. I guess I confused that part with someone else. Now I'm wondering who the hell that was. Anyway, my apologies.:eek:....WAIT, I found it. It was in this thread, but it was what willypeter wished he had done before his divorce. Ooops. Sorry again.
Hahaha good man, no worries/problems..

Users who are viewing this thread