Is It Wrong To Fantasize About Home Invasions...

• Thread starterfandangler
  • Start date
fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?
I have same fantasy. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind

Reactions: franklyhorny, Ccchurr, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?
A HUGE! fantasy of mine to see a few BBC's gangbang my wife, then make me clean up and suck them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, hikawade, Ccchurr and 2 others
My old standby home invasion fantasy had my wife and I tied on a table with her legs at the same end of the table as my head. A large group of invaders would walk around us taking turns fucking our holes and mouths. She would only get her cunt fucked, while I got a good ass full of cum. And a mouth full of ass to mouth dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuck72, franklyhorny, MsPAWGandhubby and 1 other person
fandangler said:
Have the exact same fantasy

Reactions: franklyhorny and ckc
fandangler said:
Weird but I have that fantasy too..

• Love
Reactions: Clipableforbbcslut, Ccchurr, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
fandangler said:
I had one black woman who wanted me to come and visit her while she was sleeping and slip into bed and fuck her without a condom and cum inside her.

Reactions: franklyhorny and hikawade
RickBBC said:
Laughs......I like this chat.........the situation and what you thinking is normal to me......cause I DONE IT BEFORE.....home invaded.........more than one time on married whitewife women.

Wow 🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and throwback
to help with your fantasy

GetGalleryItem (1).jpg GetGalleryItem (2).jpg GetGalleryItem.jpg GetGalleryItem (3).jpg GetGalleryItem (4).jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, franklyhorny, rjhsteel2001 and 4 others
fandangler said:
not just you, not just me... but a whole mess of us appear to have this fantasy it seems :).

i live in the middle of nowhere and my 2 neighbors dont give a crap about anything, and the entire property is completely gated.... would be hot for a group of 5+ men to jump my fence and wait for my wife to return from running her morning errands. they pounce, bag her head and drag her in the house to tie her to the bed. Since i work from home, they remove her the bag so she sees that i've already been tied and gagged. they make me eat her pussy to get her initially wet. after each man i am force to clean up her cunt of cum so the next one has a fresh pussy to fuck. i am to spit their cum into her mouth and she is to swollow it to not waste any outside of her.

D45D2048-BF8B-4352-ABFB-E5CDEEFD88F9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, WantsAUsedWife, Softwimphub and 7 others
throwback said:
not just you, not just me... but a whole mess of us appear to have this fantasy it seems
So my version was the home invasion and she and I were ****** to be gang *****. Laying on our back on a table heads in the opposite direction, the gang walked around taking our holes. Because they were "gentleman," I got the ass to mouth treatment instead of my wife.

I tought of this the first time I got facefucked in that position. Man did I enjoy that.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, throwback, ckc and 3 others
the_ridrr1971 said:
HUGE fetish of ours. We've even done some captiWould love to see more ons.
Would love to see more captioned pictures like these. Very hot.

Reactions: throwback
Panawife said:
Something kind of like this. I met this kinky nurse on line. She wanted to come to my house, be blind folded as soon as she walked in, then get fucked by a dog. I had her come in, blind folded her, and had a guy bring his dog over. Didn't work out because the dog wasn't interested, but we did have good sex.

As for the home invasion part, she wanted me to come to her apartment some night, she would leave the door unlocked, and I would slip in and roughly fuck her. Was a hot idea, but I just imagined too much could have gone wrong, so didn't go through with that fantasy.
One hot story is it's true. The mind is a wonderful thing but the reality is somewhat vague. But still a hot story.

Reactions: whitewife696969
macman62 said:
to help with your fantasy

GetGalleryItem (1).jpg GetGalleryItem (2).jpg GetGalleryItem.jpg GetGalleryItem (3).jpg GetGalleryItem (4).jpg
Wish that was more than a fantasy for me and the wife, but it will most likely remain just a fantasy sadly.

Reactions: Lovethembig
franklyhorny said:
Wish that was more than a fantasy for me and the wife, but it will most likely remain just a fantasy sadly.
Wish you were here to help.

This is a very hot fantasy. Very scary too. I wish my wife role play like this with me

Reactions: whitewife696969 and stevetayler
Mm yes, two sensuous intruders who tie me up and then fuck my wife in front of me. No violence involved other than them threatening to beat me up if she doesn't comply. It's her having to succumb to them that excites.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, Indianshywife, ckc and 1 other person
Yes, super hot. Do you talk about this with her?

unfortunately you won't find anyone who wants to do something like that with you 😓

1632869504632~2.JPG

Reactions: krnd and labarababa
Well that's why it's a fantasy

fandangler said:
As a real life cuckold, I wonder whether this whole scenario has become outdated ? In my experience, at least, and from the circle of "cuckold couples" my wife and I interact with, Black Men certainly do not need to get involved in "home invasions" to get basically any white woman they want, be she single or dating or married to a white guy. They just need to make their move on the woman and 9 times out of 10 (at least) a new white cuck boy joins the world. No home invasions necessary, just a white woman seeing a Black Man at work, shopping, in a restaurant or club, at the beach ... anywhere. And as the age old saying proclaims ... once they go Black ...

Reactions: ckc and whitewife696969