• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she BBC worthy?

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date

grant67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2004
Looking for your opinion?
If yes, we can post more.
If no, well then, I guess we won't....
Love to hear your comments...

You know the answer to that! Super hot chick!

how could you ask such a question -she os not only worthy -she is so FINE i would eat every chance and every day.

Amazing figure, shame we can't see a little more, any chance of some nude photo's please.

I'd love to see her face to go along with the rest. Her legs are stunning and the sexy shoes enhance the rest of the picture. Just simply beautiful.

Worthy? Is she ready; She is ripe. The perfect body, the question is: Is the mind ready for the extreme change in lifestyle? Yesssss! Post more.

Is she worthy of a BBC?

Attachments

• love_em[1].jpg
    love_em[1].jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 693
  • tight.jpg
    tight.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 503
she looks promising - for black of course. I can already see she is unattainable to me

So far....

....the responses seem positive.
Thanks to all the kind words...for those of you wanting more....here is another...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, too skinny. Needs some meat on her and bigger boobs to slap around

Hell yeah!

grant67 said:
Looking for your opinion?
If yes, we can post more.
If no, well then, I guess we won't....
Love to hear your comments...

Luv to feel those legs wrapped around me while I fill her with my black seed....ready when she is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
any volunteers?

Celebrating her birthday soon....any volunteers to give her a chocalate birthday surprise?

Sexy Feet

She has very sexy Feet! I would love to see her Bare Feet in the air with Black Bull inside her! I am sure her toes would curl!

I agree with Scotty 100%. She has flawless feet. I would love to lick them after she has been with a bull. Thanks for all the pics.

feet lovers

Here's one for you feet lovers....

Thank you so much for the pic of her feet. I wish i could worship them in person or tribute her online. Thank you again.

a different look

Anyone prefer seemed-stockings, garters & heels?

Users who are viewing this thread