• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've officially been cucked!

Cuckinny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2011
Been a longtime lurker at the site and figured I'd share our story.

The wife and I have discussed her trying a black man for years now. She always had her reservations about it but the idea of it turned her on. We decided to post some online ads and joined some local online groups. Nothing much was happening and while we still discussed it, nothing was happening.

About three weeks ago she got an e-mail from a local guy. They went back and forth with e-mails and seemed to hit it off. After exchanging photos, they met for lunch and hit it off.

This past weekend, they got together and finished to deed. She was a bit disappointed, in that he wasn't too big, but he also wasn't small. Turns out he has a lot of stamina. Went for hours. She was tired and sore when she got home.

I'm having a hard time gaging how much she liked it. On the one hand, there was the disappointment over him not being really well endowed. On the other hand, I think she liked having a real manly man with that much energy. When she mentioned the disappointment aspect of it, I said she didn't have to go back, but she can't wait to get with him again. Matter of fact, her answer flew out of her mouth so fast it caught me off guard. I think it was a "hell yea I'm going back". So she obviously had a blast doing it. I think she's afraid to tell me how much she enjoyed it.

It's been an emotional roller coaster. On the one hand I'm jealous. On the other, I love seeing her happy and having fun. She has a higher sex drive than I do. In that respect I think it will work out well. My only real fear is that I'll lose her to another man. She's mentioned that he's really nice. Another part that's been tough for me is that I wasn't really involved in it. She went, had her fun and was worn out when she got home. I've had to push to get all the little details out of her. I don't know if she's embarrased to tell me or she just doesn't want to share it all.

This is a wild ride.

it really does take you into a different world. sounds like your wife really enjoyed herself. wondering if: (a) she just keeps this one lover or (b) keeps this one lover and looks for a second lover with a bigger cock to solve the problem from lover (a)??? HANG ON my friend sounds like you're into the ride of your life....... :D

Been there gone throughthat. Still do after 11 yrs. Lol
Each time she meets someone new, if I'm not there it's gard to get details.
I think part is they are afraid of making us jealous or hurting our feelings.
My wife's current guy is totally different from all the past ones.
He's white, older then both of us, she's said he's smaller then me, but they play for hours! She's is so sexually charged when she gets home!! But the hardest part for me this time is he's very well educated, and they work together. Each time is a roller coaster.
We just have to remind ourselves we asked for this do we want to continue.
Good luck
Hank

Thanks for all the answers. I will keep all the advice in mind and throw updates as they come.

They're getting together this week too.

Cuckinny said:
She went, had her fun and was worn out when she got home. I've had to push to get all the little details out of her.

Of course knowing the details is crucial.
But it is even worse if when she's back she is so worn out that she won't let you touch her.
I mean, where is your part of fun if you cannot fuck her on her way back home?

GordonPym said:
Of course knowing the details is crucial.
But it is even worse if when she's back she is so worn out that she won't let you touch her.
I mean, where is your part of fun if you cannot fuck her on her way back home?

I had sex with her but she just wasn't into it. She was beat.

Reactions: toolman2c
wow congrats any pics

kiserdon01 said:
wow congrats any pics

No. I'll try to snap some of her after their next get together.

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
it really does take you into a different world. sounds like your wife really enjoyed herself. wondering if: (a) she just keeps this one lover or (b) keeps this one lover and looks for a second lover with a bigger cock to solve the problem from lover (a)??? HANG ON my friend sounds like you're into the ride of your life....... :D

It's been wild so far.

Hank jones said:
Been there gone throughthat. Still do after 11 yrs. Lol
Each time she meets someone new, if I'm not there it's gard to get details.
I think part is they are afraid of making us jealous or hurting our feelings.
My wife's current guy is totally different from all the past ones.
He's white, older then both of us, she's said he's smaller then me, but they play for hours! She's is so sexually charged when she gets home!! But the hardest part for me this time is he's very well educated, and they work together. Each time is a roller coaster.
We just have to remind ourselves we asked for this do we want to continue.
Good luck
Hank

That's the vibe I got.

MacNfries said:
Cuckinny ... what you're experiencing is typical. It doesn't make sense, and you know its risky, but your mind is also stimulated knowing she's with other lovers.
Your concerns are typical as well. I hope you are telling her exactly what you are telling us ... for it to work, its got to work for both of you. Personally, I'd suggest you have her invite him over for a cookout or dinner so you can get to know him as well. If you can get him interested, you could even participate as the 3rd party. It also reassures your wife and him that he is there by privilege, not by rights. Its important that your wife show that YOU are the important one in her life. Allowing her to go out on her own risks her developing emotional involvement, and that stresses the marriage as she tries to balance time between the 2 of you ... not good for you!
Hope you'll continue to give us updates ... and good luck! Mac

Thank you for the advice. I did communicate with her very specifically how I'm feeling. I like your idea of getting to know him.

Update

So they got together once this week for a quick meeting. She had a blast again and they really seem to be hitting it off.

One unexpected thing I've noticed. Since this has all gone down her attitude has changed a bit. She's more assertive and has no problem putting her foot down. She was always very subdued and submissive.

This is going to be interesting.

She's out now so I guess I'll give an update.

This week he was busy and didn't have much communication with her. She started to flip out. She played it off cool but I could tell it was driving her crazy. I'm starting to think there's something to this whole black cock addiction thing or maybe it's just the excitement of it all. I had sex with her the other night and she admitted she wished it was him. She was complaining that she needs it more from him. I pointed out that it's been once a week so far. When he finally got back to her she had a smile on her face a mile wide.

They're out right now. I doubt she'll be home early. Can't wait to hear about it and hope she's not too worn out this time. I swear I can feel her excitement when they start going at it.

It was actually a quick night. They were only gone for a few hours.

Guys a beast. Cums multiple times and stays hard.

You are not listening to Macs advice. You are slipping my friend. You cannot let her push you out. You must stay in the game. If she succeeds in her "assertiveness" you may as well save yourself trouble and go ahead and get the divorce. No woman who loves you and most important respects you will push you around without regard for your feelings unless she just plain doesn't give a fuck. None of it is good and she must be made to understand you have a say in this or there is no deal. Oh the other hand maybe you are just a masochistic slug who enjoys being shit on.

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
You are not listening to Macs advice. You are slipping my friend. You cannot let her push you out. You must stay in the game. If she succeeds in her "assertiveness" you may as well save yourself trouble and go ahead and get the divorce. No woman who loves you and most important respects you will push you around without regard for your feelings unless she just plain doesn't give a fuck. None of it is good and she must be made to understand you have a say in this or there is no deal. Oh the other hand maybe you are just a masochistic slug who enjoys being shit on.

When I say assertive I mean bold and confident. I think you're jumping way ahead in the game. I have communicated everything clearly and have taken the advice given here. We communicate well and I'm trying to run the line of letting her have fun and staying in the game. Theres no shitting or pushing.

Bold and confident is an important quality in a cuckoldress. That's a good thing. The bad thing is that she only has one other lover besides you.

I think it is important for a cuckoldress to have a variety of lovers. That way she doesn't get attached to just one. My wife keeps half a dozen active at any given time, yet sometimes goes for weeks in between encounters. Other times she will fuck three lovers within a week.

Everything your feeling is completely natural and takes some getting used to.

I wish you and her the best of luck. Make sure to keep your foot down as well and don't let her walk all over you...too much.

a good cuckoldress will do as she pleases w/o regard
to some simpering half a fag cuck :mad:

LawlietJ said:
Everything your feeling is completely natural and takes some getting used to.

I wish you and her the best of luck. Make sure to keep your foot down as well and don't let her walk all over you...too much.

Will do and thanks for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread