• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've officially been cucked!

nimrod said:
Bold and confident is an important quality in a cuckoldress. That's a good thing. The bad thing is that she only has one other lover besides you.

I think it is important for a cuckoldress to have a variety of lovers. That way she doesn't get attached to just one. My wife keeps half a dozen active at any given time, yet sometimes goes for weeks in between encounters. Other times she will fuck three lovers within a week.

I like this idea.:)

Cuckinny,

Regarding your wife being "driven crazy" by not being able to fuck her lover for a week, per:

Cuckinny said:
This week [my wife's lover] was busy and didn't have much communication with her. She started to flip out. She played it off cool but I could tell it was driving her crazy. I'm starting to think there's something to this whole black cock addiction thing...

and Nimrod's comment:

nimrod said:
The bad thing is, Cuckninny, your wife has only one lover (other than you). I think's important for a cuckoldress to have a variety of lovers to minimize the possibility of becoming attached to just one. My wife keeps half a dozen active at any given time...

and your reply:

Cuckinny said:
I like this idea.:)

You might consider encouraging your wife to gently prod her new black lover with some comments like, "how does he expect to keep her satisfied if he takes a whole week off whenever he feels like it...?" (or words to that effect). Then, in a flirtatious way, she could ask him if he "has any friends who could stand in for him when necessary...?" If he takes the hint and introduces your wife to a friend, she might find herself enjoying the benefits of a larger cock (possibly) attached to her new black lover. If your wife's lover doesn't take the hint, she could continue prodding him from time to time (flirtatiously, of course) until finally he does. Your wife could then repeat this process after some time has passed, thereby expanding her stable of lovers until she feels she's enjoying a satisfactory level of sexual variety. An approach along these lines would also enable her to terminate add-on lovers she finds unsatisfactory, while continuing to expand her stable by suggesting to her continuing lovers from time to time that she would appreciate a new introduction.

Regarding Nimrod's additional comment:

nimrod said:
Bold and confident is an important quality in a cuckoldress. It's a good thing.

I agree, and suggest encouraging your wife to continue developing this aspect of her personality.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cuckinny,

Regarding your wife being "driven crazy" by not being able to fuck her lover for a week, per:

and Nimrod's comment:

and your reply:

You might consider encouraging your wife to gently prod her new black lover with some comments like, "how does he expect to keep her satisfied if he takes a whole week off whenever he feels like it...?" (or words to that effect). Then, in a flirtatious way, she could ask him if he "has any friends who could stand in for him when necessary...?" If he takes the hint and introduces your wife to a friend, she might find herself enjoying the benefits of a larger cock (possibly) attached to her new black lover. If your wife's lover doesn't take the hint, she could continue prodding him from time to time (flirtatiously, of course) until finally he does. Your wife could then repeat this process after some time has passed, thereby expanding her stable of lovers until she feels she's enjoying a satisfactory level of sexual variety. An approach along these lines would also enable her to terminate add-on lovers she finds unsatisfactory, while continuing to expand her stable by suggesting to her continuing lovers from time to time that she would appreciate a new introduction.

Regarding Nimrod's additional comment:

I agree, and suggest encouraging your wife to continue developing this aspect of her personality.

—Custer

All good ideas!

Thank you for the advice.

Havent updated in a couple weeks.

They've been getting together at least once a week. It would be more if it was up to her but he's a busy guy so it takes a bit to get the schedules to mesh.

I got my first good creampie last week. Instead of fooling around after he finished and working everything out she came home after he finished. It was wild!

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread