• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (beach And Vacation Pics 4)

150.png

I always like this series because I was cucked for the first time (that I know of) on vacation. Thank you.

thank you whimphub2
thanks LikesMMF...I like them because they remind me of fun times... more ..??? carefree and open?
thank you subchard
thanks midnightfapper glad you liked it

would love to have taken some pics from our trip to Jamaica this spring... in the past we always went AFTER spring break.. things far cheaper... but we got this trip handed to us on short notice..... funny you can walk around with a camera taking all kinds of pics with the MILF's.... but I took a camera to the beach with us this spring.... and those hotties spotted a camera they froze up and a local would come over and tell you to put it away... spoiling his fun!... without the camera they really get bold!.... guess they worry the pics might find their way back to mom and dad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back