• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just OUT and About ... Dec 2015

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpgb5.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
I am so glad you are back. Loved the husband watching and caption pics. Thank you.

Great start to the month subhub, just got back from my trip and need to catch up on your other posts over the next few days!

LikesMMF... thanks... nasty trip..rain/sleet/ice and snow... bad trip to drive in that's for sure... and blew a tire out on my trailer in all that!... very lucky.. near a small town that had a WalMart!... glad you guys are back!... you two have been with me for???? through what 4 sites?... I swear I posted every folder I had in a three day time span... and not one comment... got mad and didn't post for a couple days!.... I still think this is the best site to post on.... but the people that visit...???? .. just visit!

subchard... thank you... nice trip?... holiday trips aren't usually good "cuck" trips so I guess it was just a family thing.... just enjoyable and not "exciting"....

1-milfgp.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
one of your favorite folders LikesMMF

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM

Users who are viewing this thread